Dragon RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

nikikay
Baby Mouse

Re: Dragon RP

Post by nikikay »

(Well, right now its just me and thorn found a hatchling. thats pretty much it. everything else is not really important anymore.)
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

I'll be an egg.

Name: None yet
Species/Type of dragon: The Thief/Bandit dragon lives in big clans, up to 40 drakes, although the Thief/Bandit hunts and steals in groups of 2 or 3.
They live in big caves often located in the sea, making it impossible for anyone without wings to reach it.
Once a Thief/Bandit dragon finds a mate, they're together their entire life.
Although they're a very hated breed because of their stealing, the Thief/Bandit dragon is kind of nature, and very playful.
They're not the sharpest breed but they could easily be the most warmhearted and kind one. They also seem to be very talented flyers.
Picture/Description:
Egg: Image
Hatchling: Image
Adult: The dragon in my avatar.
Personality: Mysterious, lonely, loves music.
History: Was abandoned by her mother, is now in a cave, slowly dying(Because she isn't being incubated).

Siblings: None (Anyone may be one)
Partner: None
Crush: May develop one
Parents: Abandoned
Other: I don't own the art, or almost any picture I use in a roleplay.
Last edited by SouthernStar on Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
For science!
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

(accepted)
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

(I'll Be yours brother Southern :D )
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Thats what she meant by the flowers are this and that... is it laughing at me?" he wonderd. he looked up a lyira. "Sorry I probly sound crazy..." he sat up and looked at the sleeping hatchling. "Im going for a fly to absorb some sunlight." takes off and flys around the forest. goes to the river and gently skimms it with hs paw.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira leaves to go for a walk in the woods, when she stumbles upon an egg. She looks around for any sign of its parents and finds none. She takes the egg in her tail and walks back to the den.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Sits next to the hatchling. "One sleepy kid." he siad. he saw Lyira come back with an egg. "Abandonded kiddies everywere!" he siad. "Whats this world comeing to..."
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Magmus ate his food and stomped towards the outer area of where the Volcanoes lava had not eaten up the forest.He walked threw it his feet with every step burning the ground.He looked around and began looking for something hot to drink.
~Des~
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

Wakes up and waches around is there anyone.
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Morning." he siad to the hatchling. "Theres food over there if your hungry." he basked in the sunlight.
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

The egg shook as if it wanted to hatch. A small crack appeared in the middle of the egg.
For science!
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Thorn smiled at the hatching egg. He felt excitment rush through him.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

"I think it's going to hatch." Lyira sets it down and watches it waiting.
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

*shrug* Waches everything around. Can see green and blue now.
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Magmus walked threw the open land scorching the grass and tree's.He dipped his head inside of a river for something to drink.A chill came over him when he felt the coldness of the water.He had never felt cold.This stuff must be attacking me!He backed up and blew magma into the river.
~Des~