Dragon RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

nikikay
Baby Mouse

Re: Dragon RP

Post by nikikay »

Lyira blinked some of the tears away.She layed next to Thorn and rest her head on his paw.
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Roze lays on the other side of thorn.
"Together forever." she siad looking at lyira with a worried exspression.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira closes her eyes, not wanting to think of what was going to happen.
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Thorn always remember that I love you ok." he looked alittle confused at first but then his eyes widened. "No!" he siad. she smiled fiantly and slit open her chest.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira's head popped up. "Roze you can't do this!" Her eyes were frantic.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

She gently pulled out the head of a red rose and gently pushed it into his core. she kissed his head. "May the fresh scent of flowers protect you." she faded away into golden dust flying away on the wind. "Roze..." he siad stareing at the spot she had been standing moments ago. He felt the spot were the hole had been. it was gone and he felt lighter. He watched the golden dust float away and clenched his fist.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira watches the golden dust and feels sadness in her heart. She get up and flies back to her den.
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

sees a dragon and goes dow the tree
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira walks in her cave and lays in a dark corner. She smells a dragon near and hisses.
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

small dragon gets up on her cave sneakly any lets down head by trying to see whats inside
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira shows her face and roars at the dragon. She hisses and retreats into the darkness, only her green eyes showing.
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

he gets scared faces off and asks: *who are you?*
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

"None of your business now leave." she growls.
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

(i wrote wrong name....mines will be Kohix) Kohix sadly leaves.Climbs on a rock and thinks something.
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

Goes down and tries to fly.