Dragon RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Re: Dragon RP

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Ah then Thorn I will be stealing your vioce again." taps his throught and relaxs in the water waiting for his friends to arrive.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira lands on the other side of the river. She smiles at thorn and takes a quick drink.
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Roze lands next to Lyira.
The spirit smiled kindly. "Hi sorry did I worry you?" he siad in thorns vioce. No! Lyira! thats not me! Roze!
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

"A little." Lyira flys over the river, making sure she, doesnt touch the water. Water,My weakness will be the death of me, I swear. She thinks to herself.
(I have to go. Ill be back in a couple of hours!)
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Suddently he smiled evily and shot a thorn aiming for her neck. "Dragons are so foolish!" he siad in the spirt vioce.
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

Wakes up in the tree.Thinks: *Where is everybody? What happened?*
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira feels the thorn enter her neck and pick it out. She hisses and atempts to tackle him.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

(His thorns are larger then normal ya know.)
He just laughed and held perfactly still. ÈIts alright if you kill me but Thorn is still trapped inside and hes the one feeling all the pain.È he fingerd the hole in his chest scraching it so that Thorn could feel the pain.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

(OH ok sorry forgot) Lyira felt blood drip from the wound in her neck and roared. She was starting to feel dizzy.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

(Dumb freanch keybourd stop activateing! ) The spirit felt his face soaked. he touched his cheak. Stop it please! Dont kill her! The spirit smiled. "Tears?" he asked thorn.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira rolled and fell to the ground. The spikes on her back ruffled, and she tried getting up but couldn't.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Thorn fought the spirit back inside. "Lyira!" he called. Roze hurried to her side. "Lyira-chan!" she gave her some poppy seeds. She then worked on stoping the blood. "Lyira... no... I did this..." he slumped on the bank a ways aways.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira fell asleep. She woke up still weak. She slowly got up and stood.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Lyira you should rest. Thorns ok he wasnt badly injerd the wound only reopend thats all..." Roze smiled sweetly but she was worried Thorn might try to kill himself again.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira lays back down. "It wasn't you fault thorn," she said softly. Wrapping her tail around her head, she shielded her eyes from the sun.