Dragon RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

nikikay
Baby Mouse

Re: Dragon RP

Post by nikikay »

(Accepted and are you male or female?)
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

male

THT WAS FAST! im clicking your dragons now :3
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

(ok and thanks)
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

*wakes up curled somwhere in the middle of forest*
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira sees thorn curled up, sleeping. She sits waiting for him to wake.
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

sees someone nearly and thinks: *is that you mom?*
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira claws at the ground, and draws in the dirt with her claw.
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

tries to get up but something is to hard to get up.Waches beautiful paintings.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira flickers her tongue, smelling for anything near by. She rests her head on he claws and waits.
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

Hardly gets up and tries to walk. (i cant see colors until im grown)
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

sees that other dragon is gone now... and climbs up in tree
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

ill come after about 12 hours now its 19:50 for me and im waching movie alvin and chimpunks :)
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Thorn opened his eyes. "Wha...?" he noticed Lyria and blushed. He looked at the silver roses and smiled slightly. "the silver roze is the flower of protection." he touched the hole in his chest. It had stoped bleeding. Thorns eyes widened with pain. "There... growing... a-again..." he caughed up a rather large thorn this time. "there getting bigger..." he wiped the blood off his mouth.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira sits up and walks to his side. "I wish I could help..."
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

He suddently looked fearful. "No..." he whisperd and gripped his head in pain. He screamed in pain. "R-run! I dont... want to... hurt you... Aaaargh!" his pupules turned to slits and he gripped his head. Roze looked fearfully at him. "I dont know whats happening!" siad Roze.