Dragon RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Re: Dragon RP

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Thorn!" she screams stareing at the blood dripping from the thorning mass. "Thorn!"
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira arrives to find a mass of thorns with blood dripping down from it. Lyira bites at it trying to get the mass to open.
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"I missed..." he siad breathing heaveling a thorn sticking from his chest. he pulled it out.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira steps away from the mass. "You missed what?"
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

he smiled feeling the hole in his chest. "My heart." he siad simply. Rozes eyes widened even more. "Brother..."
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira growls, "Are you trying to kill yourself!"
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

he grins. "Yeah so?" he gripped his chest. "This is the happyest I've been today." he chuckled slightly and aimed another thorn at his chest.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira yells, "Your happy?! Have you gone mad!?"
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

He smiled. "Maybe I have... Im sorry im leaveing you behind sis." he smiled at her. "Brother!" she screamed. "W-what if our parents are not realy flowers?" he looked surprised at her. "We dont know that for sure! stay and find out with me!" he smiled again. "I cant..."
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira flies off to her cave crying. She wants to admit her feelings but cant.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Drags her brother out. "The pain must be terrable for you to do this." drags him into the sliver roses and starts treating his wounds. Dont let him die yet!
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira sits in the dark corner of her cave.She shakes thoughts out of her head and lays, covering her head with her tail.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Sees thorn sleeping peacefully after eating the poppy seeds. "good he should be fine. Flys off following the venom dragons scent. "Hello?" she siad at the cave entrance. "Hes sleeping peacefully now so hes going to be ok. I wonder what came over him? you can go see for yourself if you like."
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira walks out of the shadows. "So he finally listened..." Lyira takes off to thorn, weaving through the trees.
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

Form:

Name:fifoas
Picture:(see my acc avatar)
Description:element: darkness, cute, sometimes agressive...(ask if anything you want to know more)
History:had two brothers and sister but brother and sister died one brother left: Wywern

Siblings:none
Partner:none
Crush:fire in forest (lived in forest cave)
Parents:Kohix and Niria
Other:likes friends and lizards disilikes annoying ones

EDIT: p.s. nikikay lets meet in game?
Last edited by fifoas on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^