WarriorCatsRP:FireClan

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Re: WarriorCatsRP:FireClan

Post by KibaWolf »

(Lawl. Your posts need to be approved, don't they? You randomly posted in front of me xP)

FireStar looked at her apprentice. "There you are. Now I need to teach you where the border is and not to cross it and I will also teach you how to hunt and get into good hunting positions. Did you catch all of that?" She said, in an intelligent tone.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

MoonWater's eyebrows twitched. "Be quiet, SpottedLeaf. I was only trying to bug your annoying mate." She said, and walked out, her tail flicking slightly for effect. She went into the woods, and spotted FireStar. She wasn't in the mood to talk, as she always wasn't, and she climbed a nearby tall tree. She leapt from tree to tree until she was directly over them.This will work. I can look at them and maybe leap on them when they're not looking...That way i can get payback for a few things....No... If CherryPaw gets hurt than Fire-Star will kill-WAIT! Who needs Fire-star? Who cares if she does anything to me? I'm gettin' payback right now, anyways, so anything she does to me b/c of that doesn't count! Yes! I'll pounce on CherryPaw! Moon-water plotted. She got into crouch position at the top of the tree. She Hurtled downward, and attempted to fall on CherryPaw and FireStar to give them a boost of pain.

FireStar was waiting for a response when MoonWater fell on top of her and may have fallen on CHerryPaw. FIreStar lay on the ground in pain, and she ehard bones crack as MoonWater landed on her. "Ow...MoonWater! Are you kidding me?! Is this some kind of JOKE to you?!" FIreStar cried.

MoonWater got up. She whimpered slightly. SHe had heard the bones as well. She looked down at her wounded sister. Blood was coming out, and FireStar couldn't move.
"I'd get you back to camp, but... You don't trust me, so I'll get LionBlaze..." She said, bolting back to camp. She ran into where LIonBlaze was. "Please. You have to help me. I hurtled downwards onto FireStar from a tree and I didn't mean to hurt her but I did and I...I'm not sure if she's gonna make it. Please. You have to help her.I'm sorry for doing it. You can cast me out of the clan if this causes you to be leader just please, please save her." MoonWater pleaded. She looked down and began to cry, making little dots in the ground as she did so. "Please. I'll show you where she is." She told LionBlaze. She wiped the tears from her face. She bagan to walk towards the woods. She stopped and waited for his response.

FireStar was annoyed. Now LionBlaze will be leader. Great.As if i didn't have enough on my mind.... Now he's helping me as well. Fantastic. I didn't need this. Now I'm annoyed. I've BEEN annoyed. Great. Now I'm gonna have to be helped by MoonWater's crush/ not my favorite cat.I may as well go back on my own... It''ll work if I grit my teeth..She thought. SHe gritted her teeth as she attempted to stand up. SHe couldn't tell if CherryPaw had been fallen on or not. "I don't know whether or not you are in pain," She said,wisely,"But I am, and I will come back for you. If you are fallen,that is. If you are healthy come back with me." She stood up. She walked slowly and painfully back to camp. She walked in front of LionBlaze. SHe stood in front of him, blood oozing from her sides. "You are leader, apparantly. Until I heal. Please. Help. I..I don't think I'm gonna live..I can barely stand.." SHe said, and strangely ,after she said this, she collapsed. She lay there on her side. She looked at SpottedLeaf and the kit. "You have a much brighter future ahead of you. I do not... You are very worthy of becoming leader. I can't live any longer. My time is up. But yours is only beginning." She said,and her eyes shut. Her heart got slower and slower. Her breathing stopped. So did her heartbeat. She rose above her body. She flew up, into the stars. She became the brightest. She was now a part of StarClan.

MoonWater's breath caught in her throat. She walked slowly into the nursery. Tears ran down her cheeks. "No... FireStar... No... I didn't mean for this to happen.. I didn't want to kill you. Please... Wake up! WAKE UP, FIRESTAR! WAKE UP! PLEASE!" She screamed. She stopped. she lowered her face into FireStar's warm fur. "I'm so sorry, FireStar. I didn't mean it! Please... Wake up! wake up! Remember how when we were little I used to pounce on you and you were okay? I thought it would be like that... But it wasn't like that... Stuff like that causes pain, and unfortunately, this taught me that. Please wake up? Remember when we were kits and I would always beg you to play with me but you never did because you had a crush? Remember how i begged you? It's like that, now... But this is more important than play. I'm begging you to stay alive..." She said, crying. She was trying to egt her friend/sister back, but it didn't work. She lifted FireStar's body by the scruff. "You're leader now, LionBlaze. But don't forget who was leader before. You can not taint her image by tainting yours, so be careful of what you say and do. I will come after you if you taint hers." She threatened the tom. SHe carried FireStar to the announcement stump. "EVERYBODY! I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT! FIRESTAR HAS DIED BECAUSE OF ME! I DID NOT MEAN IT. PLEASE HOLD ME RESPONSIBLE YOU CAN EVEN KILL ME OR DO SOMETHING TO ME BUT EITHER WAY YOU WILL LOOK AT LIONBLAZE AS A LEADER! NO LONGER A DEPUTY, HE WILL LIVE UP TO FIRESTAR'S EXPECTATIONS! THAT IS ALL!" She screamed. She brought the body to LionBlaze once more. "I don't want her buried.. I think I want her burned and her ashes thrown into the wind like she's always wanted. Can you help me with doing so?" She asked, more nicely than she had ever been.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

That night, MoonWater dreamt a very important dream...

It took place in the future...

She saw:

LionBlaze and MoonWater stood across a lake.
She nuzzled him, and he scratched her for no reason.
it hurt her severely.
She scratched him once, and she collapsed on the ground, dripping with blood from being scratched before.
He was still standing. She passed away.
He did not. He lived, but drowned later on.

All of a sudden, she was transported somewhere else.(in the dream)
She saw:
A starclan tom stood before her in an empty place filled with darkness.
"What was that? What happened to me?" She cried warily.
"All I can tell you is this: A mighty flood will spread across the land, but beware, even the Sun can dry up water."
He told her mysteriously.
"What?!" She cried, not understanding.
"I have told you enough, already, but i will send you another warning:
Even water can not drown out a massive fire." He said, then disappeared, leaving her in darkness.

MoonWater woke up. She ran over to LionBlaze. FireStar's body was next to him...
"LionBlaze LionBlaze LionBlaze LionBlaze LionBlaze!!!" She yelled, attempting to wake him up.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Lionblaze growled. "Yes?" He asked.
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

MoonWater lowered her ears in submissiveness. "I had a..nightmare...I think it was a prophecy. I saw things, and i died because of you in it. A starclan tom told me that 'Even water will not drown out a massive fire.' And... It sort of scared me..." She said, forgetting that she was a complete jerk and acting like a kit. "It just... I didn't like it..." She said, lying down next to him and putting her head on her paws with her eyes closed. "Sorry to bother you... I just thought you should know.. And... I didn't mean to kill my sister... It was an accident..." She said, beginning to cry. She went back to her spot. "Sorry that because of me you became leader... Sorry that you hate me because you are too stubborn to realize it was an accident..." She said, thinking of her sister. SHe started to sob quietly, and cried herself to sleep...
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Lionblaze growled when he heard he was 'stubborn.'
"First of all, she is not dead, and she has more than one life."
Getting up, he padded to the nursery, and layed down next to Spottedleaf
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

MoonWater had forgotten this "more than one life" thing. "Racdrops..." She said, irritably.

FireStar felt herself waking up. "Ow... My ears hurt! Why can't you and LionBlaze shut up once in a while?" She complained to MoonWater.

MoonWater immediately nuzzled her sister. "FireStar... You have more than one life?" She asked, curiously.

FireStar faintly smiled.
"Of course I do. But I really didn't need to lose out of my 9 lives! Now i only have 8 left.... Don't pull that with me!" She scolded.

"Sorry about that... But,uh... Where's CherryPaw?" MoonWater asked, wondering where her sister's Apprentice was.

FireStar suddenly stared blankly. Getting up, she said, "Come with me into the woods. We left her there. And... I don't feel like losing another life to a predator." She said. "That's why you're coming." she added, and walked out of the den into the woods.

MoonWater nodded, and followed her. All of a sudden, they both saw her. (I cannot go into detail as to what she looked like/was doing because it may be called power-playing.)

"CherryPaw!" They cried in unison.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Cherrypaw looked at Firestar and Moonwater. "I'm right here." She said, annoyed. "You left me here."

~ Jez ❤
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

"I know I know. But i didn't have time to ask u if i could pick you up. Now c'mon! Walk!" MoonWater cried,attempting to lift the other she-cat to her feet.

"Sorry about that. You alright? We gotta get back to training or you won't be able to raise your rank..." FireStar said.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Cherrypaw nodded, and followed her leader.

~ Jez ❤
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

(I dunno what to do...)
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Spottedleaf purred, and licked her kit

~ Jez ❤
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

FireStar nodded, as all was right for now.
"MoonWater, go on a lone patrol,"-she whispered, not allowing CherryPaw to hear her-"Make it seem like you're going back to camp, then creep silently to the border. I will be testing CherryPaw's senses." She turned to CherryPaw as MoonWater got out of sight.

"Now, I need to see some of your skills. Get to the top of that tree as fast as you can, silently." She instructed CherryPaw, and nodded in the direction of the tallest Pine of the forests.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Cherrypaw nodded, and silently crept over to a tree,

~ Jez ❤
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

FireStar sat down, her tail flicking with patience and care. CherryPaw was indeed going to be a good warrior if FireStar could make it be. She silently watched her apprentice make her way over to the tree.