WarriorCatsRP:FireClan

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

WarriorCatsRP:FireClan

Post by KibaWolf »

In the old clan named LakeClan, a horrible fate came upon the cats of it. Foxes and all predators of all kinds came into the territory,slaughtering the Cats. The leader,LakeStar, had a dream the night before.StarClan had told her who would die, and who would not. THey showed her the safest place to live.-FireForest. Her name became FireStar,and she took all cats who would not die to FireForest, and created FireClan. They now live in peace, but for how long? How long will their hope and peace last? Only time will tell, but time will eventually run out...

Rules:
No spamming
No bob-modding
No power-playing
No killing without other players permission
Your Sentences must make sense.
No more than 8 characters.

Form:
Name:
Mentor:
Apprentice(s):
Picture/description:
Family:
Kit(s):
Mother:
Father:
Other:

My form:
Name:FireStar
Mentor:...
Apprentice(s):...
Picture/description: Blazing red-orange fur with Soft blue eyes that will charm and/or make you melt into doing what she says.
Family:The clan.
Kit(s):Used to have them...Until she became leader.Then they died from predators...
Mother:Now passed.
Father:Now passed.
Other:DO DE DO DE DO DE (random stuff goes here,btw)
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Re: WarriorCatsRP:FireClan

Post by Jezibel »

Name: Spottedleaf
Mentor: -
Apprentice(s): none yet
Picture/description: Image
As you can see by the picture, she is a calico, and Spottedleaf is a beautiful she cat with dazzling amber eyes, and white paws, belly, chest, muzzle, and tail tip.
Family: -
Kit(s) none yet
Mother: -
Father: -
Other: Will develop

Name: Lionblaze
Apprentice(s): none yet
Picture/ description: Image
Lionblaze is a very muscular, Handsome tomcat with amber eyes. He is big in size, and has tan muzzle, belly, chest, paws, and his tail tip is dark brown.
Kit(s): none yet
Father-
Other: -
Last edited by Jezibel on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited my form ^^
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(Accepted.I <3 the pictures.)
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Thanks, Kiba, but the images are not mine. All credit goes to the artist that made them. (:
When can we start role playing?
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
MockingJay25
Bluebird Chick

Post by MockingJay25 »

Name: Frostclaw
Apprentice(s): None Yet
Picture/description: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... ETLDET_4hA
A dazzling silver she cat with aqua blue eyes. She is caring and thoughtful, she's always wanted kits but when she healed her first cat, she knew being a medicine cat was worth it. Frostclaw had a mate before becoming a medicine cat. He left her though, really just using her. She could never trust another cat again, she's over it now and cares for all the cats, sometimes she feels all the cats are her kits.
Kit(s): -
Father: -
Other:
Last edited by MockingJay25 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage-Click and you get free tacos!
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Lionblaze
The golden tomcat stumbled put of the warriors den. Yawning, Lionblaze licked his chest fur, and his paws.
"Let's go see what Firestar is doing." He thought aloud.
Bounding to High Rock, he tool an enormous leap, and landed weakly on the ground. Well, that was wonderful. He growled to himself. Shaking his glossy golden fur, Lionblaze sat infront of the entrance to the leaders den. "Firestar, get up!" Hissing to the leader.

Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf woke up in her nest, and she yawned. Sitting up, the calico groomed her fur, and exited the warriors den. Seeing Lionblaze hiss at Firestar made her snort. "Come on, Lionblaze! She's like a bear in winter! She'll claw off your ears if she had the chance."
Lionblaze nodded, and hopped down from High Rock.

Lionblaze
"What, Spottedleaf?" he muttered.
Spottedleaf stared at him with love and compassion. "Uh...Spottedleaf, there's something wrong with your eyes. They keep staring at me."

Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf smiled. "Of course there's something wrong with them. They're staring at a very handsome tomcat."
Lionblaze gasped, and purred.
"You like me, don't you?" The beautiful calico asked.
Lionblaze held her gaze, his strong and bold.
"Yes."
Spottedleaf purred, and twined tails with Lionblaze. "Good, because I do, too."

~ Jez ❤
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(accepted.Feel free 2 start roleplying.) FireStar woke up. She twitched her eyebrows angerily. "Hiss at me one more time and be scarred. Sleep is sleep." She said, but stopped afterwards. She listened to the crush/mate talk and smiled. "We don't have any kits at the moment,so why don't you two go do that and i can go out on a patrol?" She teased them, and laughed. "Relax. No need to get your fur in a knot for my last coment." She said, and nuzzled both of them. She walked into the woods as if she expected them to mate while she was on patrol. (XD)
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Username: niallz299
Name: Silverclaw (Hey guys I don't really know what names I can use so if Somthing is wrong or Its not a name tell me)
Teacher: None
Fledgling: None
Picture/Description: She is silver with black spots
Breed: Cheetoh
Personality: She is kind and sweet. But ruthless when it comes to battle.
Other:

Username: niallz299
Name: Blackspot
Teacher: None
Fledgling: None
Picture/Description: Golden with black spotsBreed: Bengal
Personality: He is shy and quiet. But will tell everything to
Other:He has a crush on
Last edited by niallz299 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
MockingJay25
Bluebird Chick

Post by MockingJay25 »

Chervil, burdock, cobweb, coltsfoot," the medicine cat said slowly to herself. "Oh! Catmint too!" she mewed happily. "Hm, goldenrod would be nice. I would have to go to Windclan to get the best stalks," she whispered outloud. Goldenrod is one of the best herbs to get, mostly found in the Windclan moors. "Oh well, I'll do without it then." she smiled, flicking her tail and staring out at the camp. She perked her ears at the sound of "kits" though. "Kits!? Who's having kits?" she asked, standing up, and strolling over. "Ahem, may I ask... who is having kits?" she said in a sweeter tone.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(Accepted) FireStar purred with amusement. "Oh, nothing. Just the names SpottedLeaf and LionBlaze would make a great pairing." She smiled false-sweetly. She nuzzled he medicine cat to tell her she wasn't really serious, and she went into the woods to catch a vole.
MockingJay25
Bluebird Chick

Post by MockingJay25 »

"Oh, okay!" the bubbly she-cat said, "Tell me if you will though, I have some chervil." she smiled, padding back to her den. She then flicked her tail, checking her herbs again. Frostclaw lay down once the sorting was over, how she longed for an apprentice, she often annoyed the other cats when she talked about herbs.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

FireStar pounced upon the small forest vole. She then Trotted back to camp andset it on the fresh kill pile, and went 2 sleep in her den. -Deleted spam-
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Lionblaze
Lionblaze chuckled, and twinned tails with Spottedleaf, and licked her cheek. "Now, let's got back to our warrior duties."
Without waiting for an answer, and jumped up to high rock. "Silverclaw, Blackspot, and Spottedleaf, please go on a border patrol, and re-mark the borders. Firestar, please go hunt. I know you're alone. If you need help, yowl."
The orange Tom nodded at his mate, and her patrol. "Get going!"

Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf nodded, and headed for the entrance. "Are you guys coming?"

~ Jez ❤
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

FireStar was annoyed,now. "You're not leader, LionBlaze." She reminded him, and attempted to lightly swipe at his face, paws unsheathed (Not out).
She smiled at him, as he was a good member of the clan.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Lionblaze snorted. "But I am deputy. Whatever, you don't have to to hunting."

~ Jez ❤