WarriorCatsRP:FireClan

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Re: WarriorCatsRP:FireClan

Post by KibaWolf »

FireStar was annoyed at the moment. "A deputy's orders are lesser to the orders of a healthy and alive leader." She argued. "I don't care. I wasn't about to hunt, anyway." She said, trying to play mind-games that required more mind than games.
MockingJay25
Bluebird Chick

Post by MockingJay25 »

Frostclaw mewed with anger, which she rarely did, she gazed at Lionblaze. "Yes you are deputy, but she is leader. She may replace your rank at anytime," she said in a harsh tone, "Oh, and, she is a higher rank than you." she added before strutting back to her den.
ImageImageImageImage-Click and you get free tacos!
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Lionblaze
Lionblaze felt unwanted easily. Growling deep in his throat, he unsheathed his claws. The golden tabby sat up, glared at Firestar, and stalked away. I might as well leave this clan if the medicine cat, and leader lamb gang up on me
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Name: Rosekit
Mentor:
Apprentice(s):
Picture/description: Image -- As a Warrior
Family:...
Kit(s):.....
Mother: Not sure?
Father: Also not sure.. xP
Other: Was born partially blind, which is why she has grey eyes.
Last edited by MidnightRose on Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Occ: Spottedleaf can be Rosekit's mother...
I wouldn't think Kiba would mind if I accept you.

Ic:
Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf strutted into the nursery to check on Rosekit. "Hello, Rosekit." She mewed, her voice filled with gentleness.
"Are you cold? Are you hungry?"

Lionblaze
The golden tomcat sat by the warriors den, and put his tail around his paws. Lionblazes head hung low, and he sighed. "It might be better off just leaving the clan." He muttered to himself
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
MockingJay25
Bluebird Chick

Post by MockingJay25 »

(It'd be cool if Rosekit becomes a Medi Cat apprentice ^_^ By the way, nice pictures!)

Frostclaw rested outside her den, the sun shining on her glossy coat. She stretched open her mouth, yawning. The she-cat closed her eyes, staying awake. Frostclaw dreamt of Starclan, giving her messages she did not yet understand.

(By the way guys, PM if you have ideas for prophecies. I'll talk with KibaWolf.)
ImageImageImageImage-Click and you get free tacos!
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Making an apprentice:

Name: Cherrypaw
Mentor: Um...Firestar?
Apprentice(s): none
Picture/description: Image
Family: doesnt remember
Kit(s): none yet
Mother: Spottedleaf
Father: Lionblaze
Other: Derp/ Picture is not mine! All credit goes to artist!

~ Jez ❤
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(ACCEPTED ALL OF YOU!(No i dont mind if u accept rosekit) )

FireStar could hear LionBlaze. "There's no need to leave the clan. It's alright. Calm down. You're a needed and wanted member of the clan, and the clan needs you. We need you here. Okay?" She went over to him and nuzzled him as if he were her brother. "Relax. Now go play with your kit. " She smiled at the tom, and went to go find her apprentice. She found her quickly. "CherryPaw,I need to teach you how to hunt. Now come." She instructed, and without waiting for a response, trotted into the woods. "Now get OVER here!" She called from the heart of the woods, and lay down, in wait for her apprentice.

(Making another one.YES STARWOLF APPROVED OF ME BASING OFF OF SUNNYFIRE)

Name: MoonWater
Apprentice:None
Mentor:Dead kitty
Mother:HOW SHOULD I KNOW?!
Father: Never known
Kit(s):None....
Family:FireStar is her sister,but they're not very close. FireStar looks over her, and they love each other (sister-like) very much.
Picture/Description: Blueish Silver with Gray-blue eyes. pretty white pawz! :3
Personality:SUNFIRE! (look him up) The good side of Sunny when talking 2 family
Other:Sorry if i didnt follow the right format,Im tired and pepsi isnt keeping me awake...Oh...ITS DIET?!NU!
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

(Okayy--- Idk bout the Medicine cat apprentice... Guess we'll find out soon xP)

Rosekit lifted her head up as she suddenly heard Spottedleaf. "I'm fine." She mewed back and she sat up clumsily, moss still stuck to her fur. I think I may have really overslept... She told herself, turning to look at the moss clinging to her fur.
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

MoonWater could hear FireStar from the woods. (btw,crush=Lionblaze if i didn't put it.) She smiled,and decided to go see LionBlaze. She went over to him. "Hi." She said,smiling and batting her eyes flirtatiously.

FireStar was annoyed,now. "CHERRYPAW GET YOUR TAIL IN HERE!"She screamed.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Lionblaze
Lionblaze nodded, and strutted his way to the nursery. "Hello, Spottedleaf and Rosekit. Spottedleaf," He said, giving her a loving glance. "Do you want me to get you something to eat?"

Cherrypaw
Cherrypaw walked beside Firestar, and sat down next to her. "I'm here." She meowed.

Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf sat up, and licked Lionblaze on the cheek. "No, dear, I'm Fine. And besides, you are wanted."
The calico nuzzled his muzzled, and sat down, curling her tail around her 'kit.'

~ Jez ❤
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

(I still prefer Moonwalker for a name. Must resist joining. Hard to do. :c But uh, Kiba, Sunfire was never even nice to his family. They poked fun at each other, not love each other. Just a heads-up.)
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(lawl. It's mor eof a kind of nice that's... "Swat at me i swat at you ignore me i won't bug you"kind of relationship xP. Also like... "I don't like you." "I don't like you either." Both:"well that's settled then. NOW GET OUT OF MAH FACE! BOOCHA!" (lawl) )
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(Firestar!)
Attachments
=^.^=
=^.^=
Screen shot 2012-08-18 at 8.44.20 PM.png (108.29 KiB) Viewed 19523 times
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Here's my version of Firestar:

~ Jez ❤