Arctic Survival.

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

dinoman
Adult Mouse

Re: Arctic Survival.

Post by dinoman »

Soro watched the female with interest. Indeed, breeding season was near, and having already located a female, this would help in his endeavors to continue his genetic line. But for now, the male focused more on his dangerously empty stomach. He walked further down the shoreline, and he found the Holy Grail of prey that a polar bear could ask for. An injured walrus, sitting alone while its family hunts for fish and shellfish. Not taking the chance to let any of them notice him, Soro charged forth and had dug his claws into the walrus before it could notice him. The tusked creature would fight for its life, however, and tried to turn to face Soro, trying to get a good aim with those tusks, no doubt. Soro would have none of it and he raised a paw, smashing it against the walrus' head. It bellowed in pain and tried to pull itself into the water, but Soro's pull was slightly stronger, and he managed to get it away from the water and bit into its neck, while tearing at it with its claws. The walrus gave after a long struggle and fell motionless and silent. Soro wasted no time and began eating.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

(Gaaarrr. Sorry guys! My account blocked me out, and now it works.)
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Hey guys! This is Jezibel2101/Saebre. My account blocked me put, and now it works. If I post anything here, , don't be confused!
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Jezibel wrote:Hey guys! This is Jezibel2101/Saebre. My account blocked me put, and now it works. If I post anything here, , don't be confused!
(Alright, I'll keep note of that. -Scribbles something down in note-book.- Hey, did you get that avatar from someone who keeps visiting me on dragon adopters?)
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

( No. Why?)

~ Jez ❤
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(Someone kept on visiting Swift on dragon adopters with that as their avatar. ;_;)
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

I can change my avatar, if you want me to (:

~ Jez ❤
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Lucy stood up, and licked her lips. Time to hunt. Pouncing out of her burrow, she landed infront of the male fox she met earlier. "Oh, uh, Hi Snow." she said as she backed away, and embaressed

~ Jez ❤
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Snow looked at Lucy. "Oh hi um whats your name agian"he asked Lucy.
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Lucy glared at Snow. "It's Lucy." she said, coldly. Without waiting for an answer, she spotted a lemming.
Dropping into a crouch, she stalked the lemming. The lemming turned, and saw her. It started to sprint, but Lucy pounced, and landed on the lemmings neck. Growling, the white female bite down on the lemmings neck. It went limp, and she picked it up, and bounded back to her burrow. Pouncing into her burrow, Lucy took a mouthful of her lemming. Gulping it down, she set it aside, and saw her rabbit from 2 days ago. Lucy grabbed the cold, stale rabbit bu the head, and popped her head out of her burrow.
She threw the rabbit on the ground. "Here you go." She barked at Snow."
Backing into her burrow, the female curled up in her nest

~ Jez ❤
MockingJay25
Bluebird Chick

Post by MockingJay25 »

(Hey guys, one of you mind "adopting" Miah once she escapes? I don't mind what animal does.)

The little polar bear woke from her slumber and began to whimper for milk. One of the humans hurried over with a warm bottle in hand. He placed it near Miah's mouth and the cub eagerly drank. After her meal the cub was let out to roam freely in the fenced area, she was a trusted cub and therefore got her own pen and special treatment. She knew she had to escape though, she was a smart cub, intelligent really, she just needed a plan.
ImageImageImageImage-Click and you get free tacos!
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Snow looked at the rabbit before walking away. He would not be taking anything from that rude fox. All he did was forget her name is that such a crime.
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Lucy padded out of her den, and saw a baby polar bear cub. She screeched. "Don't Hurt me!"
Lucy backed away, guarding her burrow. Please don't hurt me!
Spotting Snowpaws, she whimpered. "Snow, help me!" she wailed.

~ Jez ❤
MockingJay25
Bluebird Chick

Post by MockingJay25 »

(You talking about Miah? She's fenced off, unless your fox is in her fenced area or outside it.)
ImageImageImageImage-Click and you get free tacos!
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

( Oh, oops. I'm not fenced in.. Pretend my last post was fake :0)

Lucy hopped out of her burrow, and sat beside the entrance. Lovely day.
The female licked her fur, and scampered back into her burrow to go back to sleep

~ Jez ❤