Arctic Survival.

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Re: Arctic Survival.

Post by Foxesrule »

(o.o)

Frostclaw hooted triumphantly, and started to feast on the hare. It was delicious, obviously.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Snow smiled."I like it but I like Unkown better"he said stoping. He then turned and headed back to Lucy.
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Unknown smiled back. It had been a while since she had been truly happy to have someone next to her. "Okay,Thanks." She said, and continued to walk. Unfortunately, it was away from him. But she knew what he was doing, so she did not come with him for it.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Lucy Opened her eyes, and Then closed them again. "I don't want to get up..."
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Snow walked around in search of Lucy. He couldn't remember where her den was.
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Lucy decided to get up. Sitting up, her little head peered out of her burrows, and she froze. She saw Snow. Lucy crawled out, and went up to him. "Hi Snow. Sorry about earlier. I was just, you know, being protective." She said, her voice soft and beautiful.
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Snow looked at her. "Oh well that was easy"he muttured. He smiled, his smile warm and soft.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Lucy frowned, and looked at her paws. Was I really that rude?

~ Jez ❤
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

"Whats wrong"he asked.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Lucy looked at her paws. "I didn't know I was that rude to you." She said, barley a whisper.

~ Jez ❤
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Unknown found herself at Lucy's den. She noticed Snow next to Lucy. Okay, I walked in a huge oval.. Unknown thought, pawing at the ground. She attempted to stay out of sight of them, and out of scent.
StarlightSheWolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by StarlightSheWolf »

Eira woke from her sleep and immediately attacked by a pang of hunger. She ignored it and stood up and trotted forward in search of prey. She sniffed the air, trying to get a scent. A carcass, not too far away, reached her nose. She charged forward, towards the smell, her hunger her main priority. She found a half-eaten reindeer buck and ravenously started eating, tearing away the flesh, until only bones remained of the creature. With her hunger satisfied, she licked her bloody muzzle and began walking back to her den. It was mating season and Eira knew she must find a mate. She wondered about the male she had smelt before. He would be looking for a mate too, wouldn't he? She decided to search for him, when she returned to her den.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Lucy scented something, and she froze. Looking around, she found a wolf. Backing up, she growled fiercely.

~ Jez ❤
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Unknown noticed Lucy, and walked closer to her, making sure she was in a submissive stance as to not alarm the Arctic Fox. "I will not harm you. Snow is my friend. My name is Unknown." She told her, and laid down submissively in front of her. Unknown knew that in this stance, Lucy could kill her if she wanted to.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Snow looked at Unknown and jogged over saying '''Hey what are you doing here'with a smile.