Arctic Survival.

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Re: Arctic Survival.

Post by Foxesrule »

Frostclaw silently glided, scanning the area below him. He was surprised when he heard a burrow of hares-As in, a family-But with a polar bear. He landed next to the male polar bear, pretending not to notice him-Because Frostclaw could always steal a hare.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Mindy
Adult Bluebird

Post by Mindy »

Oh no! Nefri gaped from afar as a polar bear collapsed her home - and killed all her babies inside!! Shock stiff, she sat for a couple seconds, before deciding to let them be and run away. If they found a bolt hole, then great! But she couldn't risk trying to lead them to it, because her reentering risked herself getting caught.
So she ran until the bear was out of sight. And then she ran some more. Nefri did not want to be within range of that bear's hunting grounds.
I often edit my posts. Most of the time, I do it before anyone else replies. But sometimes, I get unlucky. Sometimes, someone posts. Then it'll say at the bottom of my post:
Last edited by Mindy on blah blah blah, 1 time in total
or: 2 times
or: 12 times
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Frostclaw hooted angrily to himself and silently glided after the hare as fast as he could. He could not let this meal get away.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Lucy curled up into her nest, and rested her head on her paws. I was rude to that fox.
Closing her eyes, she quickly fell into darkness

Occ: curse you cold D:<
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro dug through the collapsed earth and began eating the small furry animals. Not good at all for his fat reserves, but they'd suffice for a while, until he could find a seal.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Lucy woke up, and crawled outside. She froze, and stared at a white polar bear many fox-lengths ahead of her. Growling, she backed towards her den, and her pelt bristled.
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

"Well you seem very mysterious so Unknown fits"Snow said walking. He was thinking about going to see Lucy and ask for an apology.
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Lucy sat down, her pelt still bristling.
Shaking her head, the female crawled back into her burrow. Lucy found herself in her nest. Flopping down, Lucy soon fell asleep

~ Jez ❤
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

"Ah." Unknown said. She nodded. "Never thought of it that way..." She said, quietly. " I wonder if i should give my self a name... Unknown is my nickname, so it doesn't really count... Maybe... Midnight? No... Um... Shadow? No,no... too.... Shadow-like.... I'm not a dark personality, much, so.... hm... BlackTail? Snow, what do you think about BlackTail?" She aske dhim.
Ragdoll
Cardinal Chick

Post by Ragdoll »

Name: Nuntuk
Species: Elk
Personality: Nuntuk is a large, powerful creature, however, his heart is quite soft. He is very fun to be around, unless you make him angry. This bull will rip you a part in an instant, and is not a creature to be tampered with. However, unless threatened, Nuntuk is calm and quiet.
History: As a calf, Nuntuk was fairly regular. However, when the herd was threatened by an arctic wolf, he was almost lost. Preyed upon by the savage animal, he was almost killed. Nuntuk suffered dire wound to his front, left leg, and has, and forever will, walk with a limp. However, don't take this as a weakness. That would be a mistake. Nuntuck is pure bull. When the male grew older, he left his herd. Nuntuck now has a small band of his own, with a total of 6 cows, and 4 calves.
Rp sample: The bull wandered aimlessly, always on his alert. He did not eat, and sat vigil over his herd night after night. His rack held high and majestic, the bull surveyed the horizon. Nuntuk bent his head low to pick at the yellow, wilting shrubbery. Although it was summer, and food was easy to come by, it was not tasteful. Again, the bull held his head high. Supreme. Ready for anything.
Other: Nope.

Also, I would like my Rp sample to be my first post once I'm accepted. Thanks :) ))
Image Image
Image Image
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Ragdoll wrote:Image
Name: Nuntuk
Species: Elk
Personality: Nuntuk is a large, powerful creature, however, his heart is quite soft. He is very fun to be around, unless you make him angry. This bull will rip you a part in an instant, and is not a creature to be tampered with. However, unless threatened, Nuntuk is calm and quiet.
History: As a calf, Nuntuk was fairly regular. However, when the herd was threatened by an arctic wolf, he was almost lost. Preyed upon by the savage animal, he was almost killed. Nuntuk suffered dire wound to his front, left leg, and has, and forever will, walk with a limp. However, don't take this as a weakness. That would be a mistake. Nuntuck is pure bull. When the male grew older, he left his herd. Nuntuck now has a small band of his own, with a total of 6 cows, and 4 calves.
Rp sample: The bull wandered aimlessly, always on his alert. He did not eat, and sat vigil over his herd night after night. His rack held high and majestic, the bull surveyed the horizon. Nuntuk bent his head low to pick at the yellow, wilting shrubbery. Although it was summer, and food was easy to come by, it was not tasteful. Again, the bull held his head high. Supreme. Ready for anything.
Other: Nope.

Also, I would like my Rp sample to be my first post once I'm accepted. Thanks :) ))
(Accepted.)
Mindy
Adult Bluebird

Post by Mindy »

She slowed once she felt that she was far enough away from the polar bear hunting, unaware of the silent danger above. She glanced around for a place to dig a hole, glanced up casually, and gasped, starting to bolt away, though she was too late if the owl was quick at seizing opportunities.
I often edit my posts. Most of the time, I do it before anyone else replies. But sometimes, I get unlucky. Sometimes, someone posts. Then it'll say at the bottom of my post:
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Frostclaw screeched and folded his wings and extended his talons, diving for the hare. If he was lucky, he could kill it before it got into a burrow of some sort. Even then it was not totally safe.
Last edited by Foxesrule on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Lucy sat quietly in her nest. Whipping her head from side to side, she found her lemming. Her mouth watered as she bit into the juicy flesh. Lucy gulped it down instantly, and licked her fur. "I should hunt."
Yawning, she curled up. "Maybe later."

~ Jez ❤
Mindy
Adult Bluebird

Post by Mindy »

Nefri was caught.
She was a dead snow-shoe hare.

THE END!