Arctic Survival.

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

MockingJay25
Bluebird Chick

Re: Arctic Survival.

Post by MockingJay25 »

(haha, okay :D Ask a mod to delete it.
ImageImageImageImage-Click and you get free tacos!
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Um.. Ok?
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Lucy opened up her eyes, and found it dark outside. Yawning, she sat up, and groomed her fur. Glancing at her lemming she caugh the day before, she gulped it down, and decided to hunt once more. Padding out of her burrows, the night breeze ruffled her fur. Lucy scanned the area around her to spot for anything. She froze as she saw a seal carcass. Looking side to side, the female fox dashed across the snow covered ice, and skidded to a halt beside the dead seal. Sniffing it, Lucy grabbed it, and drug it back to her burrow. She put of beside her nest, and stiffled a sigh as the female curled up into a ball. It seemed like weeks before she slipped into darkness
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Frostclaw soon heard a lemming scuttling around under the snow. Infact, a whole family. Putting his head to one side, he could tell there was both parents inside and 4 lemming kits. Making sure he was completely silent, Frostclaw glided just a bit slower and dived down into the snow, talons extended. He heard the surprsied squeak of lemmings, and then felt warmth pulsing out. He had only managed to catch one of the parents, but there was no point in going after the rest. Picking up the limp lemming in his talons, Frostclaw pecked at it ravenously, savouring the warm, tender meat.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Snow kept walking farther away from the rabbit that what was her name? Lucy He would not take anything from her.
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Unknow somehow figured out the names of the two foxes and that Snow was in love with Lucy. She smiled, and decided to annoy him a bit. "Hey, I see you lovethat she-fox over there. Why do you,anyway?" She asked teasingly, although, she was VERY serious.;)
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

"First of all I don't love her and second of all I don't because she is very rude!"Snow said aggrivated and he was dead serous. He kept walking farther and farther from Lucy before turning to the wolf beside him "So whats your name?" he asked.
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Unknown was annoyed at the moment. "I have no name, but my nickname is Unknown."She said, longing for her parents once more. She shook her head reminicently, and walked silently.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

"Ok Unknown... Hey it,fits"said Snow he kept walking.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

"What do you mean 'it fits'?" She asked, confused. She turned to him, with a sparkle in her eyes. THe sparkle was to say she was alone in the world, and wanted a friend. She wondered why she wanted to have a fox as a friend.
StarlightSheWolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by StarlightSheWolf »

Eira heard a roar in the distance and turned her head slightly, catching the faint scent of blood. The male was hunting. Her stomach grumbled slightly, reminding Eira that she had not eaten for a while. But she continued towards her den, knowing she would not starve in the time it took the male to feed. She would wait until he had finished; it was for the best, for now.
With her den in sights, she charged forward, completing the final few meters to her home. She lay down and rested her head on her large, white paws, ignoring the hunger that called for her attention. Closing her eyes, she tried to sleep, thinking that when she woke up, she would go hunting and fill her stomach.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Summer is here!

(In the roleplay.)
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Mindy
Adult Bluebird

Post by Mindy »

Nefri now had a bunch of baby bunnies to feed and keep safe from predators. Her own coat was now nice and brown and blendy. Or whatever. She hopped around, nibbling on food, and then grabbing some in her mouth, resisting the urge to chew and swallow. She had to give these to her precious babies who needed food. She went, dropped it in the den, and left again. They were too old to suckle, and they would be gone soon, but not that soon. She would watch them until the day they left.
I often edit my posts. Most of the time, I do it before anyone else replies. But sometimes, I get unlucky. Sometimes, someone posts. Then it'll say at the bottom of my post:
Last edited by Mindy on blah blah blah, 1 time in total
or: 2 times
or: 12 times
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Lucy padded out of her burrow, and felt the wing ruffle her fur.
Beautiful day
Scanning the area, she found a lemming. Lucy crouched down, and crept forward. Her elegant steps made no notice as she pounced, and landed on the lemming. It squeaked with alarm, but it was cut short as the fae killed it with a single blow to the neck. Lucy grabbed her prey, and bounded back to her burrow as fast as lighting. Crawling into her nest, she gulped down her lemming, and sat there quietly.

~ Jez ❤
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro had been having a bit of a hard time with seals lately, and had moved further inland to find food. He soon came across a burrow and sniffed at the entrance. Rabbits. He also saw movement, so he knew it was occupied. He wasn't going to be picky and he immediately began trying to dig out the burrow entrance, or collapse the burrow.