(Accepted.)
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Mindy
Adult Bluebird

Re: Arctic Survival.

Post by Mindy »

Nefri twitched an ear, halting in her tracks. There was something after her... without looking, she bolted to her hidden escape tunnel, and as she bounded through the passage, the scrabbling of dirt and frost at the entrance behind her informed her what a close call that had been.
She knew that foxes were too big to fit down her holes, so she wasn't overly worried that she wouldn't get away now. Why would they bother digging a new tunnel after a meal that's long gone? She squeezed through to her main passage, which was slightly roomier than her bolt hole, but only so she could turn around and such. Her home was a complex series of tunnels, like a simple maze, with lots of escapes for if her main hole got infiltrated. After all, without them, her house would be a death trap! She climbed back outside through yet another passage, and crawled slowly out of her hole in a way as to not garner suspicion, then hid the entrance with bits of grass.
Nefri munched on some food. Predators were so troublesome, interrupting the normal daily routine.
I often edit my posts. Most of the time, I do it before anyone else replies. But sometimes, I get unlucky. Sometimes, someone posts. Then it'll say at the bottom of my post:
Last edited by Mindy on blah blah blah, 1 time in total
or: 2 times
or: 12 times
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

May I join? :D

Name: Lucy
Species: Artic fox
Appearance: Image
Other: Lucy is a shy, sly fox. She won't back down from a fight. Lucy is also big in size, muscular, protective, funny, beautiful, fun to hang around with
"Losers quite when they're tired. Winners quite when they've won"
-Unknown

"Everytime you fall it's only making your chin strong"
- Gym Class Heros, The Fighter

Old forum name- Jezibel2101Image
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Saebre wrote:May I join? :D

Name: Lucy
Species: Artic fox
Appearance: Image
Other: Lucy is a shy, sly fox. She won't back down from a fight. Lucy is also big in size, muscular, protective, funny, beautiful, fun to hang around with
Accepted.

Is that you, Jezibel?
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

Yes. I'm not very familiar with the artic. If I have mistakes, please tell me! I'm not very detailed, either :p

Lucy padded out of her burrow, and licked her fur with rapid licks. She needed a Denmate. Walking quietly, she found a mouse like thing. Dropping into a crouch, she walked towards the mouse lik thing. Lucy pounced, and landed on the mouse like thing, and killed it with a bite. The white fox grabbed the mouse like thing, and bounced back into her burrow so no predator could steal her prey.
The fae gulped down her mouse like thing, and curled up into a ball. Heartbeats later, she fell asleep
Last edited by Saebre on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Unknown

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Saebre wrote:Yes. I'm not very familiar with the artic. If I have mistakes, please tell me! I'm not very detailed, either :p

Lucy padded out of her burrow, and licked her fur with rapid licks. She needed a Denmate. Walking quietly, she found a mouse. Dropping into a crouch, she walked towards the mouse. Lucy pounced, and landed on the mouse, and killed it with a bite. The white fox grabbed the mouse, and bounced back into her burrow so no predator could steal her prey.
The fae gulped down her mouse, and curled up into a ball. Heartbeats later, she fell asleep
(There are no mice. There are mice-like things, but I can't remember their name...)
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

Saebre wrote:Yes. I'm not very familiar with the artic. If I have mistakes, please tell me! I'm not very detailed, either :p

Lucy padded out of her burrow, and licked her fur with rapid licks. She needed a Denmate. Walking quietly, she found a mouse like thing. Dropping into a crouch, she walked towards the mouse lik thing. Lucy pounced, and landed on the mouse like thing, and killed it with a bite. The white fox grabbed the mouse like thing, and bounced back into her burrow so no predator could steal her prey.
The fae gulped down her mouse like thing, and curled up into a ball. Heartbeats later, she fell asleep
Is that better...?
-Unknown

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Saebre wrote:

Is that better...?
(Umm...Try putting hare? I don't think they would know what a mouse is.)
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

Okay..
Lucy padded out of her burrow, and licked her glossy, white fur with rapid licks. Sitting up, the sly fox spotted a snow shoe hare. Lucy licked her lips.
Perfect meal for a very hungry fox. The fox smirked and stalked after the hare. Putting down her paws, her elegant steps made no noise. Lucy crouched. The hare spotted her, but it was too late. The fox jumped, sending snow in the air. The white fox let out a fierce growl, and landed on the hares back. Spitting, she bit the hares neck, and it went limp under her jaw pressure. Blood splattered on the white snow. Feeling satisfied, she picked up the limp hare by the neck, and bounded back to her burrow. Throwing herself inside, she ladded in a heap of snow, and sat down. Lucy took a mouthful, and pushed the snow shoe hare for later. The sly fox ate her meal, adlicked her beautiful fur once more. Once she was down, the white fox layed down, and fell asleep with a full belly.

Added more detail, and changed it a little
-Unknown

niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Name:Snowpaw
Species: Artic Fox
Winter Coat: http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&s ... ICoDg#i=27

Appearance:

Summer Coat: http://imgc.artprintimages.com/images/a ... WJF00Z.jpg

Other: He is very flirty and he is kinda a heartbreaker....
Last edited by niallz299 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

Lol, Niallz.

Lucy
Lucy woke up to what seemed like moons. The white female yawned, and grabbed a mouthful of rabbit. Gulping down her food, she licked her lips, and crawled out of her burrow.
Lucy froze.
A male fox was standing three fox lengths away. She growled. Jerking her head from side to side, she stalked her way towards the male fox. "What do you think you're doing here?" she snarled, her spit splattering the lush snow.
(Can this be your fox, Niallz?)
-Unknown

niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

(yeah but I need to e accepted first)
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

I would'nt think Fox would mind if you role played
-Unknown

niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

(I dont know....)
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

( Well, you might as we wait ;p)
-Unknown