Savannah Rp

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Saebre
Baby Mouse

Re: Savannah Rp

Post by Saebre »

Lilah
Lilah looked at Alex, then Kailia, then Toklo. "You'll have to run the pack, Kailia. You were the beta's, so you are now the alpha's."

Toklo and Kialia
Kailia looked at her sister with worried eyes. "I dont think im ready." The wild dog whimpered. Toklo stood at her sides. His broad head nuzzled Kailia's. "We'll be fine, I promise." Toklo looked worried. "Ok." Kialia said at last. "But there is one more thing." The female turned her attention to her sister. "I want you to be my gamma."
Lilah looked shocked, but happy. "Ok.'' she yelped at last. "I'll accept."

Alex
Alex looked at hos mother and father with wide eyes. "You're the alphas!" he squealed. "I'm so proud of you." The pup licked his mothers leg, and wrapped his tail around his fathers long leg.
All of a sudden, it started to get windy. Sand got in Alex's eyes, and he couldn't see. "Mother! Father!" he yelped.
No answer.
"Lilah!"
Lilah shot out of nowhere, and grabbed Alex by the scruff. The pup looked into his kin's eyes. Lilah looked sad. "Whats wrong?" he asked, frightened.
Lilah put him down, pointed with her tail to two still figures on the ground. Blood oozing from they're necks, and mouth. Eyes, bloodshot.
"Tose are your parents." The gammess whispered at last. "They were hit, and killed by a falling branch."
"That can't be!" the pup cried. "They cant be dead." Before Lilah could reply, another branch fell.
The frightened pup looked into the distance and froze.
A bad windstorm was coming their way.
"Losers quite when they're tired. Winners quite when they've won"
-Unknown

"Everytime you fall it's only making your chin strong"
- Gym Class Heros, The Fighter

Old forum name- Jezibel2101Image
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Hey guys! This is Jezibel2101/Saebre. My account blocked me put, and now it works. If I post anything here, , don't be confused!
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Afro listened to this. Meanwhile, Sapphire was hiding in a safe spot. " The Storm's getting worse. Lightning is a possibility." Pyro said, crawling inside. Sapphire nodded and fell asleep in the safety of the large cave.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Lilah and Alex
Lilah looked stunned. "We have to get out of here!" she gasped. "We won't survive."
Without waiting for a retort from Alex, the female grabbed the pup by the scruff, and dashed off. "I can run myself, you know!" the pup barked at Lilah. She ignored him, and continued to sprint. Water dropped from the sky, and landed on her muzzle. Oh great! Now this is what we need.
Lilah tripped over a fallen tree, and landed in the mud. Pain seared through her paw. Lifting up her muddy head, the fae saw a horrible tornado come straight for her, and Alex. "Alex! Alex, where are you?" She wailed.
All of a sudden, a tiny head butted her in the side. "Move, you stupid furball! We have to go."
It was Alex. Grabbing him by the scruff, Lilah ran into unfamiliar territory. Scanning the plains, she spotted a overhanging roots. Bounding away from the tornado, she plunged inside. The wild dog opened her eyes, and saw that it was dry,MAND roomy. "We stay here until this is over."
Alex looked too tired to argue. The little pup curled up next to her, and quickly feel asleep. Nuzzling him, Lilah looked outside, and saw lighting light a tree on fire. Horror and shock filled her eyes. Our journey has just begun.
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Afro took shelter in a cave with a couple of buffalo. Pyro didnt mind, unless the leopard attacked Sapphire.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

BlackFang

slithered into his hole and curled up. He was not going to be killed by the storm.
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Since this topic seams dead, I'll go ahead and lock.

~ Jez ❤