Save Animal Island RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Save Animal Island RP

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Plot

A legend of a beast called the Kaftar is removed from story telling of humans. But the animals get frightened on Animal Island as a wildfire starts. They realize the Kaftar may exist after all. You are any real life animal trying to stop the demon called the Kaftar from destroying Animal Island.

Rules are as always.

Form

Name:
Personality:
Species
History:
Did you believe in the Kaftar?:
Other:

Name: Lokan
Personality: Funny, but brave.
Species: Golden Eagle
History: N/A
Did you believe in the Kaftar?: No
Other: He has a bite mark on his foot.

Acception not required.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Re: Save Animal Island RP

Post by nikikay »

Name: Ryca
Personality: Curious. Calm natured.
Species: Bengal Tiger
History: nothing really
Did you believe in the Kaftar?: She is kinda ify.She tends to lean more on the believer side sometimes
Other: Likes to lay in trees.
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Roleplay starts!

Lokan flew in the sky in search of food the eagle saw a rabbit and swooped in to catch it. Sucess!
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Ryca lays in a tree watching a deer that looks rather tasty. She stands up slowly and quietly watching it then pounces biting into the back of its neck. After struggling for a few minutes the deer falls limp. Ryca then starts to devour it.
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Lokan saw a tiger nearby. He flew off with his rabbit prize. When Lokan came back, he ate it.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Ryca sniffs the air smelling and hearing something fly off. She turns to where the sound came from and follows it, her curiosity getting the best of her.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Lokan left before the tiger saw him. The rabbit was left behind.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Ryca looks around and sees only a rabbit carcass. She sniffs once more and trots off to a near by tree. She climbs up the tree, digging her claw into it until getting to a stable branch to rest upon.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Lokan watched as night started. All of a sudden, he heard a sound he had never heard before. A loud sound like a whistle. What animal could make a sound like that?
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

As ryca slept she heard a strange noise. Still keeping her eyes closed, she tilted her ears to the sound. "What a strange noise. What animal could that be?" she questioned. She stretched extending her claws and jumped out of the tree following where the noise came from.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

What was that noise Lokan kept hearing? He spotted a tiger nearby. "Hey you, are you making that strange sound?".
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

"No. Im tracking down the sound. It sounds like some kind of bird perhaps?..." Ryca looks around seeking the source of the noise.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Lokan heard a large lAugh of a hyena nearby. Then he heard a shout for help along with hyena laughing.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Ryca's ears twitch. "Could it possibly be a hyena?" Ryca sniffs searching for a sent. When she catches the sent she follows it. " Follow me."
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Lokan gasped. A bighorn sheep lay in front of them. It was torn in half, with blood everywhere. "What could have done such carnage?".