Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

[MLP:FiM RP]

Post by LunaWolf »

Yep, ponies.

★PLOT☆
A war has broken out, sweeping over the once-peaceful lands of Equestria. No word from The Queen has been heard since the news of a battle, and ponies have resorted to panic. Whole cities lie deserted, no longer home to the equines that once filled their streets after food and other supplies stopped coming in. However, a few ponies have been able to learn some vital information and know this is where the possibility of bringing peace to their world once again. A mysterious artifact is said to lie in the heart of Equestria, but no one knows exactly where that is. It's assumed to be a place of great importance. Why is this artifact so important, somepony may ask. It's said that if one can find it, any and all conflicts will be stopped. This includes the war and those behind it. This is your goal. Find the artifact, then rebuild. It's up to you and the others to restore order to Equestria.

(CREDIT TO AYASHE)

★RULES☆

=Standard RP rules apply, of course=
=This roleplay is based off of the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. You don't have to be familiar with the show to participate, but just know this isn't a realistic horse roleplay or anything.=
=I'm... really leery of allowing any alicorn characters. If you think you can handle the role without Bob-modding or mary-sueism, submit an application- if it's a good balanced character I might allow it.=
=Playing canon characters (characters from the show) is allowed.=
=Be polite to other roleplayers, even if they're doing something wrong! Love and tolerance, everypony!=
=Please don't post just to say you don't get it/hate the show, that's just rude. Nobody's making you post.=
=Have fun!=
=If you read these rules, add "not a letter" under the Bib: section of the form.=
*May amend with more*

★FORM☆

Name:
Caste(Earth pony, Unicorn, Pegasus, MAYBE Alicorn? Heck, I'll allow sea-ponies too.):
Special Talent(if any):
Description or Picture:
History: (Optional)
Personality: (Optional)
Bib:
Last edited by LunaWolf on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Re: [MLP:FiM RP]

Post by Summerbreeze »

Name: Starlight
Caste(Earth pony, Unicorn, Pegasus, MAYBE Alicorn? Heck, I'll allow sea-ponies too.): Unicorn
Special Talent(if any): She can ride rainbows into the sunset?
Description or Picture: Image
Urggg you woke her up!
Personality: (Optional) Will RP
Bib: Not a letter
Last edited by Summerbreeze on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Name: Indigo Ink (Indigo, Ink, Indy, etc.)
Caste: Earth Pony
Special Talent(if any): He's a novelist, and writes adventure stories. He'll probably jot things down in his little black journal every once in a while.
Description or Picture: Click here.
History: Indigo grew up in the small town of Appleoosa with his elder brother, Trail Dust. Their parents were rarely ever around, and Indigo Ink was a sickly colt. This left his brother to take care of him, often working double jobs to bring in enough money for medicine and food. After a while it became too much for Trail Dust. He brought it up to their parents one night. The mare and stallion both felt outraged to be called horrible parents, but they also knew it was true. Trail Dust was kicked from the household, but before leaving he told Indigo Ink that he would return home one way or another. He left the little colt with a journal, his journal. It was filled with nothing but blank pages, but Trail Dust told him he could fill them with anything he wanted. From there, Indigo Ink used his writing skills (He'd had much more time than anypony in Appleloosa on his hooves, and had taught himself by reading book after book from the library.) to put down his thoughts. After a while, they developed into stories, adventure stories. It was his way of keeping his own hopes up, for the stories usually starred his brother, pushing forward in the world and making a name for himself. After a few years, Indigo grew out of his sickness for the most part and left to find himself a home. He made decent money as a writer until the battle struck, and after that he has been moving from town to town in search of others.
Personality: Indigo is a very shy fellow, having been alone most of his life. His line of work also didn't promote many social interactions besides the few visits to his editor. Despite this, he has very nice manners and speaks with a hint of formality that very few Appleoosans have. Indigo may not be as brave as the characters in his stories, but he will stand up for whats right if he can.
Bib: Not a letter.

JDNDKJGN SORRY ITS SO LOOOONG ;3; He's a character I used on a MLP RP forum and they required very detailed backgrounds. XD
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

EDIT: Both of you accepted. I'll fill out my own form shortly.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Name: Chrome
Caste: Unicorn
Special Talent(if any): He's one of the unicorn Royal Guards that stand at the feet of Princess Celestia's throne.
Description or Picture:
History: Chrome was raised in a fairly wealthy home with the gift of using magic and the dream to be a part of the royal guardians. He trained hard for it, and thankfully luck was on his side. Sadly this tough training lead him to lose much of his emotion and humor. He lacks the thought to smile or frown at the right moments, or feel anything, really.
Personality: Lacks emotion, lacks humor, very serious, doesn't laugh, protects the Princess with his life.
Bib: not a letter.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Accepted!
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Summerbreeze wrote:Name: Starlight
Caste(Earth pony, Unicorn, Pegasus, MAYBE Alicorn? Heck, I'll allow sea-ponies too.): Unicorn
Special Talent(if any): She can ride rainbows into the sunset?
Description or Picture: Image
Urggg you woke her up!
Personality: (Optional) Will RP
Bib: Not a letter
Uhh, that's Luna...
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

Name: CloudBurn
Caste: Pegasus
Special Talent: Undiscovered
Personality: CloudBurn is quite self confident, perhaps more so than is good for him. He is much too eager to display his bravery. Generally speaking, he's a loud trickster and eager for amusement. Switching between jokes and valiance as frequently as he does earns him an two-faced appearance. He doesn't much care for admitting it, but he looks up to his older brother.
History: CloudBurn's life is just begining. He doesn't have much behind him besides a few playful days of childhood.
Family Members: HotRod (brother, from old MLP rp)
Other: Has yet to discover his cutey (q-ney) mark.
Description/Picture: Image
"Always be present."
-?
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Name: Trigger (Note: This has nothing to do with guns or anything. Ponies don't even use guns. <_> He just happens to work with weaponry.)
Caste: Pegasus pony
Special Talent(if any): He makes swords and armor for the royal guard.
Description or Picture: Click here. Btw, his cutie mark is an anvil, but I've yet to add it.
History: Trigger was given to an orphanage as a small colt. His parents did not give their names or any way for him to connect with them later on, simply requesting his name be 'Trigger' and leaving. Trigger did not get along with the other foals, and he was diagnosed with anger management issues. His wings were also oddly fragile and he was advised to stay on the ground as much as possible. Over the course of his first year in the orphanage, Trigger inflicted several injuries to the other orphans. In the end, Trigger spent most of his time alone after the staff realized he could not be around others. A 'problem foal' like Trigger was hard to adopt out. It wasn't until his fifth year in the orphanage that a couple took interest in him. Two newly wedded mares, Reddawn and Locket, decided to take it upon themselves to help Trigger control his anger. Over the years, he learned to put a stop to it before things turned nasty. He became good friends with one of the blacksmiths in town and found he had a knack for it. Eventually gaining his cutie mark after making his first complete set of royal-guard armor, Trigger named it his passion and continued doing what he did best until the war broke out. A war usually meant good money for blacksmiths, but after supplies stopped coming in and they were basically left to die, Trigger and the only other pony he knew to be alive, Indigo, left the town together to look for others.
Personality: Trigger is somewhat brash and has a dry sense of humor. He does not take kindly to strangers, and it's easy to get under his fur. Rarely will he let his anger get the better of him, but if it does, he will not hold back. Violence is a thing he indulges in if he gets the chance, and it can be hard to stop him once he's going. Towards friends and family, Trigger is undeniably one of the most loyal ponies anyone has ever met. He will protect those close to them without hesitation, unafraid to go to great lengths to ensure their safety.

Wow I'm sorry this is like a 400+ words for one form. I'm turning into Star.
((Btw we're reviving this. Luna should be posting soon.))
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

((why aya, why?))
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Post by WildLife »

Name:Brownie
Caste:Alicorn
Special Talent(if any): None.
Description or Picture: A dark brown Alicorn with a light brown mane and light brown hoofs.
Personality: (Optional)
Bib:Not a letter
(Btw, this is my FIRST My little pony rp, so I couldn't think of good names or nothing good :/)
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Name: CrystalRain
Caste: Pegasus
Special Talent: A great archer! She is practicing setting the arrows on fire, but so far, has failed terribly... (Aka, burning down her camping tent)
Description or Picture:Image Plus wings! Not my art!
History: She doesn't really have one! She grew up like any normal pony would! What the hay, here it goes! Once upon a time, the end. :3
Personality: She is very brave and curious. She will attempt to get her way all the time, but if she doesn't succeed, try, try again! She is also very agile and fast, but she isn't the fastest pony around. She is protective of her friends, and tries to always be prepared. She is organized, but not quite a neat freak.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥