Wild horse Rp

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Re: Wild horse Rp

Post by hoopyscoop »

Erica
The mare silently waited, she may of given her location to bears and other predators. As she knew lots were in the forest, she neighed again. She knew it was a horse, and she was better off with someone else, than by herself.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Magenta slowed down to a trot as she once again heard a neigh, this time a lot closer. She trotted out into a clearing, and saw a little lake (Assuming it was a lake, you just said water xP) and a chestnut mare. She slowly walked towards her, and nodded her head in greeting. She snorted quietly as flies flew around her, and lashed her tail, annoyed from the flies.
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

Name: Dithith Baya (Black Coyote)
Nickname: Dith
Species: Clydesdale
Description: Black with brown eyes
History:
Kid(s):
Other: Wakin's sister
"Losers quite when they're tired. Winners quite when they've won"
-Unknown

"Everytime you fall it's only making your chin strong"
- Gym Class Heros, The Fighter

Old forum name- Jezibel2101Image
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

Wakina Chelee
Wakin head butted Dithith Baya in the side. "Got you!" she neighed. "Oh, Dith, it's so great to see you again!" She licked his cheek. "I missed you so much!"

Dithith Baya
Dithith Baya huffed when Wakin head butted him in the side. "You'll never be as tough as me, little sister. Even though you are smaller, and faster than I am, I still love you, Le Mita cola." He scanned the area. The stallion spotted a little pool of Minne. "Over here, Wakin. I see some Minnie." Dith started to gallop, Wakin on his heels. "Drink." he ordered.

Le Mita cola- my friend
Minnie- water
-Unknown

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Erica
Erica neighed at the other horse saying ‘hello’. She swished her tail back and forth, and lowered her head to graze.

(Btw Mid. I think you’re horse is a appaloosa)
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

Wakian Chelee:
Waking Chelee padded beside her brother. The white and black spoofed horse love her brother, Dithith Baya. They were separated when the were only foals. She neither, hoping from a response. "I hope we find other horses. I'm getting lonely not having another horse around, besides you." she worried.

Dithith Baya:
Dithith Baya looked at Wakin, and nuzzled her. "it'll be alright, le mita cola. We'll find other horses soon."
The stallion looked around, head turning left and right. He spotted a cave. He lifted his massive head, and gave a big sniff.
He froze.
Mato!
He sniffed again, and sighed with relief.
Stale scent.
"Follow me." he neighed. He stated to gallop, and it turned into a sprint. He looked up at the sky. Clouds were on the horizon, black and heavy with rain. [Uh oh. I better lead her to safety[/i].
Once they reached the cave, he inspected it. It was big enough for both of them, and a stale scent was washed away by rot, and meat. Gross.
"Wakin, we will sleep here tonight." he waited for a response from his sister.

Wakina Chelee:
"Ok." she neighed. She was too hungry and tired to argue. She walked her way into the den, and layed down. She put her head on the floor, the grass making a perfect pillow. She felt Dith lay next to her. "You Tashunke WitKe, Ashoge." she neighed, and fell asleep with the comfort of her brother.

Mato- bear
Tashunke Witke- Crazy Horse
Ashoge- Thank you
-Unknown