Bear RP: Please Join!!

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Saebre
Baby Mouse

Bear RP: Please Join!!

Post by Saebre »

So, you are a bear, living in one group, or as a loner. You are strugging to survive, and the weather is turning hotter, and hotter every year. The lakes, and the streams around you have dried up. This is a rp about surviving as a bear, and NOTHIN ELSE!

Name:
Nickname(only if you have a long name):
Species:
Description/Picture:
History:
Other:

Name: Chikala dithith Maba( meaning "Little Black Bear)
Nickname: Maba
Species: Northern Black Bear
Description/Picture: http://www.flickr.com/photos/24892035@N08/5857434031/
History: long forgotten
Other: brown eyes, beautiful, shy, little, strong, protective, carring
"Losers quite when they're tired. Winners quite when they've won"
-Unknown

"Everytime you fall it's only making your chin strong"
- Gym Class Heros, The Fighter

Old forum name- Jezibel2101Image
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Re: Bear RP: Please Join!!

Post by KibaWolf »

Name:Hinah Harato (Japanese for Blossom Heart)
Nickname:Harato
Species:BlackBear
Description:Black with Hazel eyes.
History:No mother.Lost her to a forest fire.
Other:Beautiful ,strong ,protective of friends, large for her age,caring
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

(Accepted)
-Unknown

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Name: Korra.
Nickname(only if you have a long name): N/A
Species: Polar bear.
Description/Picture: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_r8bhkbT3e4A/T ... ar-pup.jpg
History: ...
Other: ...
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

Awww.. Cute polar bear. Accepted
-Unknown

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Harato climbed a tree nearby.She was getting better,and her claws were starting to hold better,but she occasionally fell still,and she climbed slowly and carefully.She saw a bee's hive,and dipped her paw into it.She pulled out some honey,and the bees buzzed rapidly inside the hive.She licked the honey off her paw,and continued climbing.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Korra cuddled up close to her mother in the freezing cold. Her mother, Cami, nudged her reassuringly.
"Don't worry, my dear..." Cami whispered, softeness in her voice. "We will be fine. We will have enough food, we will not starve or freeze to death. No male bears will come and attack us..." her voice had went quieter when she said 'male bears'. Korra's sister had been killed by a male bear, while unknowingly walking into his territory.
"Mamma..." Korra whispered. "When can you look for seals? Will my sister come back?"
Cami sighed. "I will look for seals soon. And...No, my dear, your sister will...N-not come back..." Korra whined, and snuggled up closer to her mother's soft, white fur, and closed her eyes slowly to sleep.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Maba yawned, and she opened her eyes. Bright sunshine entered her nest is her tree. The black bear smiled, and hopped out of her nest. Sitting on her branch, she could see the winding river that ran bellow her tree. Squealing, she jumped off the branch, and into the cold, rushing water. Maba opened her eyes, and saw a fish swim by her muzzle. She opened her mouth as another fish swam by. The female closed her mouth quickly, and the fish was instantly killed by her sharp teeth. Swimming to the surface, she climbed out onto the Stoney shore, and she shook her pelt. Maba grabbed a blackberry and raspberry stick, and her fish as she climbed back up Into her nest. Flopping down, the black bear gulped down her fish, and threw the skeleton outside into the leaves. Maba pushed aside her berries. Winter was coming, and very animal knew it. Climbing back out on the thick branch, the female jumped down on the shore, and caugh some fish. Grabbing some grubs, berry sticks, and her fish, Maba climbed back up into her net, and layed her supplies aside. That should do. Maybe more berries and grubs when I wake up.
After all that food catching, Maba was tired. She curled up into her nest, and she let darkness take over her
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Jezibel wrote:Maba yawned, and she opened her eyes. Bright sunshine entered her nest is her tree. The black bear smiled, and hopped out of her nest. Sitting on her branch, she could see the winding river that ran bellow her tree. Squealing, she jumped off the branch, and into the cold, rushing water. Maba opened her eyes, and saw a fish swim by her muzzle. She opened her mouth as another fish swam by. The female closed her mouth quickly, and the fish was instantly killed by her sharp teeth. Swimming to the surface, she climbed out onto the Stoney shore, and she shook her pelt. Maba grabbed a blackberry and raspberry stick, and her fish as she climbed back up Into her nest. Flopping down, the black bear gulped down her fish,
(Black bears don't eat fish....I think?)
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

They actually don't, but I want my bear to eat fish. I'm special like that
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(Lawl.) From the tree, Harato could see anoher black bear. She leapt from tree to tree to the other bear's nest. "HI!" She yelled, clueless that she had most likely startled the bear.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Maba glared at the other Blackbear. "Hello......" she said, nervously

~ Jez ❤
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

"I won't hurt you...Wanna play a game? I learned it from furlesses i saw kill my father...The furlesses' cubs taught me when i spied on them!It's called Hide-and-go-seek! You hide and i say things i know until i shout "ready or not here i come!" and try to find you. If i find you, then it's your turn to name things you know and i hide! Can we play it?" Hinah Harato asked. She was being SO cub-like (she is between cub and teenager,though, so it;s expected.) that she nearly fell off the tree!She smiled happily at the other bear. "By the way, what's your name?Mine is Hinah Harato,but you can call me Harato. " She smiled again, this time actually waiting for a response.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

"My name is Chickala Dithith Maba, but you can call me Maba." Pausing, she smiled. "I'd love to play, but I have to get ready for winter."

~ Jez ❤
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

"Nice to meet you,Maba!" Harato said cheerfully. "Okay...Hey, Can i help you prepare for winter?" She asked, a little calmer,now that she regained her balance on the tree.