Bear RP: Please Join!!

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Re: Bear RP: Please Join!!

Post by Jezibel »

Maba looked around her nest, and saw that she was low on berries and grubs. "Sure. Can you get some berries?"
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

"Of course!" Harato agreed. She jumped off of the tree, and landed unsceathed next to a berry bush at the roots of the tree. She pickked a mouthfull, then returned to the nest. She dropped them in the other bear's nest. "Is this good?" She asked, hoping Maba would approve of how many she had harvested.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Maba nodded, and placed them in her stock pile. "Perfect!"
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

"Good!" She said happily, and lay down, tired.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Maba stared in disbelief as the female bear layed down in her nest. "Would you like me to make you a nest?" Shr asked, annoyed.

~ Jez ❤
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

"Oh. Sorry." She said embarrassed. "I..forgot i was in your nest. Bye." She said, lowering her head. She hopped from the tree to her nest in the tree beside it. "See you later..." She said, gloomily.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Maba nodded, and carried on her activities

~ Jez ❤
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Harato decided she wanted to hunt. Unfortunately, she had no idea that she would become the hunted....
She hopped down from the tree, and wandered into a male grizzly bear's territory. SHe pounced upon a bunny, and snapped its neck with one blow with her paw. She was eating the bunny, when suddenly, a shadow loomed over her. She spotted it on the ground. She now noticed markings on trees nearby...
"Oh! Sorry, Mister! I didn't know I was in your territory!"She apologized, and stared up at the massive creature. "Uh... MIster?" She said, and cried out in surprise and terror as the huge thing started coming after her. She ran as fast as her legs could carry her, but it wasn't enough.
She cringed as the creature took a blow to her jaw with its paw."OW!"She screamed as red liquid began to ooze out of the cut.
She couldn't move. She flinched as the creature bit into her soft stomach.
She bolted as soon as its grip loosened.
She went to the base of her tree (next to Maba's) .

"MABA! HELP! MABA?! PLEASE! MABA!" She screamed, facing the other bear's nest.

(Long post O.O ...YAY! 8D (8s)
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Maba saw Harato and a brown bear. Growling, she threw herself ontop of the grizzly. Biting it's skull, she ran her blades down its back. "Leave her alone!" She snarled

~ Jez ❤
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Harato watched as the grizzly died. She smiled faintly. "Thank you." She said, politely. She attempted to get up, but failed miserably. She attempted to get up again, this time succeeding. She climbed half way up her tree, then collapsed, spinning side-ways, back facing out as she fell. She collapsed on the ground, and managed to make a dent. Red liquid oozed out as all of her ribs broke. "Owies." She said, in pain. "I need Agrimony... It'll stop the bleeding..." She said, now lying in a puddle of it that surrounded her body. She stared at the holes in her body matchign where her ribs were, and the ribs were sticking out all over the place. She picked them out one by one, then reached for some sticks. She put them in where the ribs had been. "Ow..." she said, gritting her teeth.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Maba got some of this so called arigomny. Applying it on her wounds, Maba ran her paw down his flank. "I'll let you sleep in my nest tonight." She whispered.

~ Jez ❤
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(You mean her flank.) The blood began to stop oozing out, but a trickle of it was still coming. Hinah Harato smiled at her friend. "Thank you." She said. SHe began to stand up, this time succeeding. "Ow. Even getting up hurts!" SHe cried.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Maba laughed. "Of course it does! Kay down in my nest. Grab anything you want to eat."

~ Jez ❤
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Hinah Harato smiled happily. "Okay!" SHe said, and somehow got food from her friend's nest. "Yummies!" She said, cutely.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Maba smiled, and sat down.

~ Jez ❤