.:{ѕυяνιναℓ σƒ тнє ƒιттєѕт}:. {ѕємι ℓιтєяαтє ѕтяαу ∂og RP}

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

.:{ѕυяνιναℓ σƒ тнє ƒιттєѕт}:. {ѕємι ℓιтєяαтє ѕтяαу ∂og RP}

Post by Foxesrule »

ωιℓℓ уσυ яємαιη α ѕυяνινσя?

A tin can rolls onto the dusty sidewalk. The clatter catches your attention, but it was no news to you. The people that lived here always littered. They couldn't care less about the environment. Only the little girls would stop to pet the dogs, but they were also the ones to get snapped at. Humans had no respect, so the dogs were trying to pay that back, as far as your knowledge goes. You continue your long dreary walk on the rugged terrain. Your paw pads are hard and crusty from your miles of walking. You keep walking, getting slower and slower as time races on.

You come across a fork in the road. Left or right?Where do you go? This may decide your survival, or just where you ended up on some long walk. As you peek farther down the roads, you sigh in relief. They meet up at some point. It doesn't matter where you go. You head down the left one seeing the right one was longer, filthier and had broken glass on the road. As you walk slowly through the road, you see two faint lights. A car? No, the lights weren't a car. You walk into the center of the road to get a better look. No, it wasn't a car. Your heart stopped as the smoke cleared away.

A semi truck was speeding your way!

What now? You couldn't just stand there. It honked at you. You were just six feet away now. No choice left, in a split second, you duck low and the semi goes over you quickly and smoothly. The heat of the engines darken a streak onto the top of your pelt. You knew it wouldn't be permanent. There was nothing but steam under the truck. Your stuck with the awful stench. The second your lungs scream for air, the truck is past you. Another car is near, and you zoom out of it's way. It hit the tip of your tail, but how should that matter? You're safe now. You know you've made it to the place where the strays roam. Survival will be tough, there is only trash to scavenge for. The city is sandy and dusty, hope for water is hope for flying pigs. If your very lucky the vending machines will glitch up, or you will find a water bottle with a few drops left. But water is very rare, making it the ultimate competition for survival

They live in a playground like this (Ignore the humans. It's abandoned.)

Rules.

1. Do not Bob mod.
2. Do not control other people's characters.
3. Use correct grammar and punctuation, please. Use spaces after commas, colons, full stops, semi-colons, dashes, under-scores, question marks, exclamation marks and any other punctuation like that.
4. It's semi-literate because it does not matter how long or short your post is, along with the grammar.
5. Try and spell things correctly.
6. Only being a stray dog. Nothing else.
7. Realistic, please. No 'wings' or 'blue dogs.
8. Do not go over 3 pages without me online.
9. I have a right to deny your form.
11. Have as many dogs as you want.
10. I can change these rules at any time!

The form is here:

Name:
Description/picture:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Mine is here:

Name: Shade
Breed: Beagle.
Description/picture: http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images19/Be ... Puppy2.JPG
Personality: Shade is more of a loner, and prefers to keep to himself. He's pretty mysterious.
History: ...
Other: N/A

The dogs:

Foxesrule.
Name: Shade
Breed: Beagle.
Description/picture: http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images19/Be ... Puppy2.JPG
Personality: Shade is more of a loner, and prefers to keep to himself. He's pretty mysterious.
History: ...
Other: N/A
Grep42
Name: Whisper
Breed: A border collie, German Shepard mix.
Description/picture: http://cdn-www.dailypuppy.com/media/dog ... g_w450.jpg
Personality: Whisper is quiet, and submissive. She does not like fighting and overall prefers not to get involved.
History: Whisper was once a housepet, when she was a puppy. When her old master died, she escaped the house to the streets. Now she's fighting to survive.
Other: None.
Hoopyscoop.
Name: Bella
Breed: Akita
Description/picture: Image
Personality: Bella is a soft dog at heart, but if you catch her in a bad mood, she’ll rip you to shreds. She is a tough female. She doesn’t like being near others, as that may make her survival rare
History: Bella was almost hit by a car, but got out of the way by an inch.
Other: Picture is not mine...
Mockingjay25.
Name: Cato (cay-toe) (Cato is his stray name, his puphood friends still him Scout, his pet name)
Breed: Samoyed/Akita (looks mostly more like the samoyed side of her family than the akita side.
Personality: Alpha like and isn't afraid to challenge the biggest and toughest of dogs. Adventurous and brave, the faults is he is over ambitious and gets into lots of fight. Sometimes can be sweet and caring but only to the ones he truly loves. He doesn't have many friends but is very loyal to his friends. Has lived as a stray for a few years and is experienced in survival.
History: Abandoned by his abusive owner when they moved away, found a small band on strays and joined them for a few months after be banished after a fight with the alpha. Soon finds the dogs living at the park.
Other: This is the form for my friend Mockingjay25 (or 74 :D I don't remember), her account isn't accepted yet but she REALLY wants to roleplay. She is very close to me so I gave her my password so she can roleplay. When I say close, I mean CLOSE. She pretty much lives with me XD So, she'll start roleplaying on her account and I'll change my password once her account has been accepted. Thanks! (for more info look at the form Leaving WEO for a While?) Oh, and this isn't my picture.
Natureheart.
Name: Rochelle or Rocky
Breed: Chihuahua
Personality: Rocky is very brave for a chihuahua. She gets into fights quite often, but is always defeated unless the victim breaks into laughter, that's when she becomes the tiny terror. When she is not fighting, she is usually talking. She never stops! You have to put a muzzle on her to get her to stop! If you even try though she will change from fun little Rocky to a pair of rasor sharp jaws. She hates being held, and it could go 2 ways. 1 She just hangs there with a pair of glaring eyes, or 2, she tries to bite your head off.
History: She was bought at a pet store because of her cute look, but when they got home she was very aggressive. She bit at her owners and their baby multiple times that night, and was moved to the backyard. Many people looked at her to consider adoption, but none did. She dug a hole under the fence and escaped to the streets.
Other: She has a very quick temper...
Last edited by Foxesrule on Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:16 am, edited 6 times in total.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Re: .:{ѕυяνιναℓ σƒ тнє ƒιттєѕт}:. {ѕємι ℓιтєяαтє ѕтяαу ∂og R

Post by Grep42 »

Name: Whisper
Personality: Whisper is quiet, and submissive. She does not like fighting and overall prefers not to get involved.
History: Whisper was once a housepet, when she was a puppy. When her old master died, she escaped the house to the streets. Now she's fighting to survive.
Vegan: The other white meat.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Grep42 wrote:Name: Whisper
Accepted! Start roleplaying, if you want.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Oooh. Doggies.
Personality: Bella is a soft dog at heart, but if you catch her in a bad mood, she’ll rip you to shreds. She is a tough female. She doesn’t like being near others, as that may make her survival rare

Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

hoopyscoop wrote:
Oooh. Doggies.

Accepted! Feel free to start roleplaying.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Bella walked along the side of the place she lived in. (The playground thing--) Her brindle fur was covered in dirt, the female was hungry. She lowered her head and sniffed, Nothing. She saw a trash can not too far. She ran up to it. Nothing, only newspapers and magazines. She walked back to where she was standing. She sighed.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Name: Cato (cay-toe) (Cato is his stray name, his puphood friends still him Scout, his pet name)
Breed: Samoyed/Akita (looks mostly more like the samoyed side of her family than the akita side.
Description/picture:
Samoyed-2-645mk062811.jpg
Samoyed-2-645mk062811.jpg (33.56 KiB) Viewed 23576 times
Personality: Alpha like and isn't afraid to challenge the biggest and toughest of dogs. Adventurous and brave, the faults is he is over ambitious and gets into lots of fight. Sometimes can be sweet and caring but only to the ones he truly loves. He doesn't have many friends but is very loyal to his friends. Has lived as a stray for a few years and is experienced in survival.
History: Abandoned by his abusive owner when they moved away, found a small band on strays and joined them for a few months after be banished after a fight with the alpha. Soon finds the dogs living at the park.
Other: This is the form for my friend Mockingjay25 (or 74 :D I don't remember), her account isn't accepted yet but she REALLY wants to roleplay. She is very close to me so I gave her my password so she can roleplay. When I say close, I mean CLOSE. She pretty much lives with me XD So, she'll start roleplaying on her account and I'll change my password once her account has been accepted. Thanks! (for more info look at the form Leaving WEO for a While?) Oh, and this isn't my picture.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Name: Rochelle or Rocky
Breed: Chihuahua
Personality: Rocky is very brave for a chihuahua. She gets into fights quite often, but is always defeated unless the victim breaks into laughter, that's when she becomes the tiny terror. When she is not fighting, she is usually talking. She never stops! You have to put a muzzle on her to get her to stop! If you even try though she will change from fun little Rocky to a pair of rasor sharp jaws. She hates being held, and it could go 2 ways. 1 She just hangs there with a pair of glaring eyes, or 2, she tries to bite your head off.
History: She was bought at a pet store because of her cute look, but when they got home she was very aggressive. She bit at her owners and their baby multiple times that night, and was moved to the backyard. Many people looked at her to consider adoption, but none did. She dug a hole under the fence and escaped to the streets.
Other: She has a very quick temper...
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Both accepted!

Feel free to start roleplaying aswell.
MockingJay25
Bluebird Chick

Post by MockingJay25 »

Cato leaped off the curb and glanced at each dog. He sat for a moment obsorbing the scents of the multiple dogs, he nodded to himself and raised his head, sniffing for food. The multiple garbage cans seemed like a fair place to scavenge for food but their must be birds and rodents to hunt too. His inctincts told him the best places for food so the tall, handsome samoyed akita got to his feet and stretched, ready for the new dog he must become. Near the corner of the park there was a nest of mice but mouth watering scents came from the cans of garbage.
"The mice to much of cat food." he half laughed to himself and hung his front paws over the can to see what was causing the scent. He reached into the can with his muzzle, pulling out a half eaten burger. He barked happily and walked back to his favorite spot, on the giant plastic snake head and stared over at the starving akita. He barked to her, inviting her over and looking down at the burger.
ImageImageImageImage-Click and you get free tacos!
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Name: Noxe
Breed: Mix (Rottweiler,Husky,Lab)
Description: Rottweiler coloring except for one white paw. Curly tail and floppy ears.
Personality: Noxe is sweet ,romantic and will protect his family with his life.
History:He was born on the streets and raised
in the park.
Other: Is a heartbreaker...
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

niallz299 wrote:Name: Noxe
Breed: Mix (Rottweiler,Husky,Lab)
Description: Rottweiler coloring except for one white paw. Curly tail and floppy ears.
Personality: Noxe is sweet ,romantic and will protect his family with his life.
History:He was born on the streets and raised
in the park.
Other: Is a heartbreaker...
Accepted.
MockingJay25
Bluebird Chick

Post by MockingJay25 »

(Haha, sorry for the double post. I'm a noob :P. If a mod could just delete that first post, that'd be great. Thanks!)
ImageImageImageImage-Click and you get free tacos!
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Rocky sat down on the snake head, looking up at the sky. There was an odd cloud shaped something like her up there, wait now it's a duck, or, a rabbit? She got to confused and looked at another cloud. It looked something like a gryphon, but the neck was really long and the wings were small. Another cloud came into view, looking like a car with huge back tires and tiny ones up front. The windshield looked crackled, and so did all of the car, but mainly the windshield.
She looked at the top of the snake head, seeing a little and, she decided to torture it. She tried to dig at it, tearing off one of the legs, then biting at it, cutting it's body up. It was barely moving, curled up in a little ball.
Rocky smirked and jumped off the snake head. She climbed up the stairs and lay down high off the ground.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Shade sniffed the ground warily. His paw-pads were raw from walking for so long, his mouth dry and his stomach ached from hunger. Perhaps there was food near-by, because he could smell something sweet. Keeping his nose to the ground, he followed the smell. Just a wrapper for some sort of no-fur food. Grunting, Shade crawled into the snake head. At least there was a bone in there. Shade gnawed the bone hungrily, savouring the juices.