The Death Streak; An Animal Roleplay

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

The Death Streak; An Animal Roleplay

Post by Summerbreeze »

You wake up, you are in a room, you look around and you are alone.
A sharp prick of pain goes through you as you realize two things, there is a wound on your paw and there is a tight collar around your neck. The wound is an implanted chip so that the humans can know where you are.
You hear the screams of others, the yelling for help, you see the blood splatter as the lifes of others are taken, you feel the fear as your cage is opened, are you are next?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are a wolf, dog, or cat in the Vermont Animal experimentation facility, here are the
Rules
-You may not have any special powers
-Keep your post lengthy, "She whimpered as the creature hovered over her, a sharp needle in hand" is not a good post. What is your character thinking what does he/she smell and see or hear? Your character has 5 senses use them and you might just escape death.
-There is no getting out, I will roleplay the scientists for a while before I make my own character and I may give a few chances.
-Use proper grammar and spelling, it's a must.
-To keep the roleplay going, if one character leaves, it is strongly encouraged that you make a new one.
-Put this face in your form so I know that you read the rules: ಠ_ರೃ, also a must.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Form
Name-
Gender-
Backstory-
*Family-
*Family in facility?-
Personality-
Age-
Picture/desription-
Species-
*Other-
If it has a * next to it, it is optional
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forms
Alexander wrote:Name- ლ(≖益≖ლ)
Gender- Male
Backstory- He doesn't remember much if anything at all other than him being part of a (Hyena) pack. He doesn't know or remember how he got into this room he's about to wake up in.
*Family- None.
*Family in facility?- None.
Personality- Mainly stupid, likes to be funny, can be very serious when needed.
Age- 3
Picture/Description: http://i45.tinypic.com/2u9he69.png
Species- Hyena
*Other- ಠ_ರೃ
Summerbreeze wrote:Name- Raven
Gender- Female
Backstory- Raven was born in a back alley with two siblings, she loathed one, and felt bad for another, his name was Takoe, when he was disowned by their mom, she was devastated. She kept him company, urging him to be more like the others, to play nice, and to socialize with the other kittens but he wouldn't. When they turned one he left, she missed him and every night searched for him, and they found her too. They were suprised at how willing she was, she did not understand... She was placed in the same cell as her brother.
Family- Shanelle and Nileco - Parents
Family in facility?- Takoe
Personality- Raven's personality is very nice and caring, she is very suspicious and likes everyone. She is a bit scarred from the torture, though.
Age- 1 1/2
Picture/Desription- http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/ ... 3j0xdo.png\
Species- Cat
Other- I dont need to put the face!Hahahaha!
Ayashe wrote:Name- Takoe
Gender- Male
Backstory- Takoe was born in a back alley with two siblings, both of which he never stayed close to. His mother felt that his lack of communication and the fact that he disliked being around other cats made him weak, or that possibly something was wrong with him. With this in mind, she focused on her other two kits, leaving Takoe to fend for himself. He grew very independent, though his sister Raven showed sympathy towards him and sometimes kept him company, but he never showed any signs of accepting or rejecting the gestures. After they all hit their one year mark, Takoe turned tail and left, deciding there had to be something better than scrounging for scraps and being ultimately ignored. What he found was more attention than he bargained for.
*Family- Raven (♀) and one other sibling (♂/♀?)
*Family in facility?- Raven.
Personality- Takoe is very withdrawn and rarely speaks. If he needs to say something it's done with body language, such as flicks of the tail and ears. Some of the signs are only able to be interpreted by his sister, Raven. This, and his overall dislike for speaking to others in any form, will result in him usually ignoring most. If someone is able to break through his tough shell, he's very socially awkward and often trips all over his words when trying to talk to someone he doesn't know. With those he dislikes, however, Takoe will have no trouble standing up for what he feels is right, whether it means a fight or worse.
Age- 1 1/2
Picture/Description: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/ ... 575827.png Without the sunglasses or rainbow collar looool. XD The stripes I guess could be a bit of fun on the scientist's part. A colorful way of identification of sorts.
Species- Cat
*Other- Someone can apply to be his other sibling if they want. ಠ_ರೃ LIKE A SIR
Last edited by Summerbreeze on Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:12 pm, edited 15 times in total.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Re: The Death Streak; An animal Roleplay in progress

Post by Alexander »

Name- ლ(≖益≖ლ)
Gender- Male
Backstory- He doesn't remember much if anything at all other than him being part of a (Hyena) pack. He doesn't know or remember how he got into this room he's about to wake up in.
*Family- None.
*Family in facility?- None.
Personality- Mainly stupid, likes to be funny, can be very serious when needed.
Age- 3
Picture/Description: http://i45.tinypic.com/2u9he69.png
*Other- ಠ_ರೃ
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Name- Raven
Gender- Female
Backstory- Raven was born in a back alley with two siblings, she loathed one, and felt bad for another, his name was Takoe, when he was disowned by their mom, she was devastated. She kept him company, urging him to be more like the others, to play nice, and to socialize with the other kittens but he wouldn't. When they turned one he left, she missed him and every night searched for him, and they found her too. They were suprised at how willing she was, she did not understand... She was placed in the same cell as her brother.
Family- Shanelle and Nileco - Parents
Family in facility?- Takoe
Personality- Raven's personality is very nice and caring, she is very suspicious and likes everyone. She is a bit scarred from the torture, though.
Age- 1 1/2
Picture/Desription- http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/ ... 3j0xdo.png
Other- I dont need to put the face!Hahahaha!
Last edited by Summerbreeze on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Name- Takoe
Gender- Male
Backstory- Takoe was born in a back alley with two siblings, both of which he never stayed close to. His mother felt that his lack of communication and the fact that he disliked being around other cats made him weak, or that possibly something was wrong with him. With this in mind, she focused on her other two kits, leaving Takoe to fend for himself. He grew very independent, though his sister Raven showed sympathy towards him and sometimes kept him company, but he never showed any signs of accepting or rejecting the gestures. After they all hit their one year mark, Takoe turned tail and left, deciding there had to be something better than scrounging for scraps and being ultimately ignored. What he found was more attention than he bargained for.
*Family- Raven (♀) and one other sibling (♂/♀?)
*Family in facility?- Raven.
Personality- Takoe is very withdrawn and rarely speaks. If he needs to say something it's done with body language, such as flicks of the tail and ears. Some of the signs are only able to be interpreted by his sister, Raven. This, and his overall dislike for speaking to others in any form, will result in him usually ignoring most. If someone is able to break through his tough shell, he's very socially awkward and often trips all over his words when trying to talk to someone he doesn't know. With those he dislikes, however, Takoe will have no trouble standing up for what he feels is right, whether it means a fight or worse.
Age- 1 1/2
Picture/Description: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/ ... 575827.png Without the sunglasses or rainbow collar looool. XD The stripes I guess could be a bit of fun on the scientist's part. A colorful way of identification of sorts.
*Other- Someone can apply to be his other sibling if they want. ಠ_ರೃ LIKE A SIR
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Alex and Aya both accepted, you may start RPing now!
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

The brown cat's blue gaze flitted around the dark cell, the only source of light a small square in the metal in front of him. The box he had been shoved into was only tall enough for him to stand up, though his ears brushed the top. His back stung, and so did his ear. Not the one with the nick, but the opposite. What had they done? The taller creatures, ones he'd never really had a name for. They had ruled his old home, chasing him and other strays down but never actually touching them. This time it had been different. They had sneaked up on the sleeping felines, he and a she-cat who Takoe had met the night before. She had promised him safety for as long as he provided she and her tiny kits with some food. Takoe had a soft spot for little ones and had given his word, or rather his nod of the head. As they had slept, they came bearing white poles with something like wire at the ends. When he had felt the choking pull of the pull and the wire around his neck, he had panicked, but nothing could be done. The she-cat had glanced at him, horrified but determined to protect her kits, and turned on the creatures. Takoe had been able to do nothing more than watch as she was taken as well, then he was carried to the van and shoved inside. Minutes, hours, days...he wasn't sure how long it was before he woke up, in a similar cell but with another she-cat at his side. Now he turned to her, blue eyes trying to convey to the black she-cat that he meant no harm at all to her. The danger was outside.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Re: The Death Streak; An animal Roleplay

Post by Summerbreeze »

Raven looked at the cat a few seconds she had been crying for help, she looked at him and focused,"Well hello, they don't want us talking much so I just should be quick about it, the creatures out there will pit us against eachother so don't fight and don't try to get away and if you do, be smart about it."
She looked at the cat at his eyes almost the same light blue as.... "Takoe!" She said,"Tak, you have to get out of here now! Get out! Leave! Go!" She demanded. She thought about it, pacing the room, the concrete floor, and walls, it was better to be alone than Being with Tak and knowing he was in danger, so she began her rant, "Ugh, why should I even care if you die or not?
You don't care about me, you care for no one but yourself! I tried to help! And you left with out telling me where you were going!No, actually, you didn't tell anyone, why? Tak, I was your friend, your only friend!
Do you no what the others think of you?" She asked, "Don't get me started on what the others think of you!" She sighed,"This is useless." She said glaring at her brother. A mixture of fury, envy, and sadness were clear, in her eyes.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Name:HoneyHeart
BackStory:Born in the forest with her 2 siblings,one of which was her older brother the other was her younger sister.She looked after her little sister after her mother and brother died,and HoneyHeart took her little sister to the city.Unfortunately,the city is a cruel place.
Family:PoppyFur,her little sister.
Family in facility:PoppyFur
Personality:will roleplay.
picture/description:Tawny with blue eyes.
Other:Noneಠ_ರೃ

Name:PoppyFur
Backstory:same as HoneyHeart's.
Family:HoneyHeart,her older sister
Family in facility:HoneyHeart
Personality:Caring kind and generous.Gentle.
description:Poppy colored fur with hazel eyes
Other:Don't have to put the face! :P
Last edited by KibaWolf on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Eyes flickered slowly, blackness still covering most of the scene that was about to come into play. Faint shouts and yelps echoed in his ears, although they were drowned out and quality horribly low. ლ(≖益≖ლ) stirred around more, every part of his body either numb or had a very strange feeling to it, mainly his back. He heard himself heave, not realizing he was actually doing it. It's as if he sprung back into reality, or that he breathed in life, like he was dead only a few seconds before. He felt incredibly drowsy, everything blurred mixed with black dots covering everything he needed to see. It's as if his body was telling him not to look. He couldn't feel himself stand up other than the faint cold feeling underneath his paws, then the cold roof above him, the pain as faint as the cold, and the most sharpest of pains on his back. It made him yip out of surprise and a bit of pain. If he didn't have this weird numbness mixed in him, how much more painful would that have been? This cage was clearly too small for him to even stand. At least it was long enough for him to lay down. He heard a drowned out clang just to the right of him, as if something were on his right ear. That was a bit painful too, but nothing he couldn't manage. He still couldn't see clearly, and even now his sight was getting much worse. The black dots filled his eyesight again, and his body fell back limp on the cage flooring. He was out cold.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Kiba, not accepted.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(What'd i do?)
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Takoe flinched at the sound of his name and his blue eyes narrowed to mere slits in the gloom of their holding cell. His tail lashed in frustration, making a gentle swishing sound behind him as he tried to figure out how this she-cat knew his name. He hadn't heard it himself for nearly six moons. Then, as she began to talk, it slowly came to him. Images of him and her, small and still not even ten moons old. She had trailed him in his lonely forays onto the roofs as he scouted the streets, beginning to learn them on his own because Mother refused to take him herself. He would only slow them down, she'd say. So he took it upon himself to learn survival alone, but Raven had other plans. She had stubbornly refused to leave him alone, despite his uncaring mood towards her and the fact that he rarely even acknowledged her presence. Deep inside, though, he had been so grateful. To feel a slight brush of fur every once in a while and to know it was your sister there beside you was something he had relished. Then it had been time to go. Mother had told her kits that they were free to leave or stay. He chose leave, and didn't think twice about the black and white she-cat that had been his only friend through those tough months. Guilt pricked at him now, and his baby blue eyes found the floor. What would a normal cat say in this situation? I'm sorry? He opened his mouth, but couldn't find the courage to say anything. So instead he stood up and padded cautiously towards her, gingerly touching his nose to her ear apologetically and hoping she understood. She was the only one that ever had.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

First of all, Kiba it is clear to me that you did not read the first and most important post. Also please read the rules extra carefully, I will not accept your form until you fix it. Also things like "What did I do?" are to be discussed in PMs.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Umm...They don't have special powers. sorry for not putting ಠ_ರೃ though.I REALLY don't know what you mean.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Okay Kiba, edit your form, and that is done, next time you need to ask me something or not roleplay but still post, you can private message me, like I stated before. Also you have to put the face a second time too...