Moderator: Kenya

Saebre
Baby Mouse

Re: The Death Streak; An Animal Roleplay

Post by Saebre »

May I join?

Name- Holly :)
Gender- female
Backstory- She doesn't remember much. All she knows was that her sister was killed by a metal monster.
*Family-
*Family in facility-
Personality- Holly is a very shy cat. She is very sweet once you get to know her. When you get on her bad side, she will get very snappy. Holly won't back down from a fight
Age- 3 years
Picture/description- Image
Species- cat; silver (or gray) tabby
*Other-ಠ_ರೃ
Last edited by Saebre on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Losers quite when they're tired. Winners quite when they've won"
-Unknown

"Everytime you fall it's only making your chin strong"
- Gym Class Heros, The Fighter

Old forum name- Jezibel2101Image
Mindy
Adult Bluebird

Re: The Death Streak; An Animal Roleplay

Post by Mindy »

Name- Last
Gender- male
Backstory- Last was born sickly and weak. He had trouble becoming strong, and everyone knew it, though while he was a pup, the pack tried to help him out. Eventually he became stronger, but he was so far behind everybody else that his demotion was Last. He wasn't worth being bothered for, and so in order to be the least of a nuisance as possible, Last had to submit to everyone. No one respected him. Pups spat at him, and jeered, and no one chastised them. Everybody treated him with disdain. Last was absolutely last to eat, and always had to find the marrow in the scraps of bones. If he forgot his place, he would be reprimanded sharply with a challenge that he kenw he had to back out of, and humiliate himself. And Last was unable to rise. He was never considered good enough on pack hunts. And he was never able to win a fight. He was Last, and longed to at least be Accepted, if not First, or even just Strong. There was only one First, and one Last. And he stayed that way until one day, the humans forcibly moved the pack to a new territory.
Last was caught later by different humans, horrible humans. He was enslaved and captured and forced to watch and wonder when his existence would finally be brought to an end like so many others' have already.
*Family- disowned him
*Family in facility?- none
Personality- Last is quiet and submissive, bitter and distrusting. He's also a touch ambitious, and is pessimistic, cynical, and opportunistic. He was very disappointed by the lack of chances in his pack.
Age- 4
Picture/Description: http://images.northrup.org/picture/xl/g ... y-wolf.jpg
*Other- ಠ_ರೃ
I often edit my posts. Most of the time, I do it before anyone else replies. But sometimes, I get unlucky. Sometimes, someone posts. Then it'll say at the bottom of my post:
Last edited by Mindy on blah blah blah, 1 time in total
or: 2 times
or: 12 times