War of the felines-And canines.

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Re: War of the felines-And canines.

Post by KibaWolf »

SilverTail was now floating above her body.She flew towards a voice that told her she should go.That it was her time.She flew towards the voice.
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

Moon
Moon saw a lion running out of a bush. A lion? Here?
She jumped down from the branch she was on, and ran over to him. She pounced, and landed infront of the lion. She got up on her hind paws, and let out a fierce yowl. "Leave them alone!" she hissed. "They did nothing to you. And why are you even here?" she spat, glaring at the lion.

Snow
Snow stared in amazement, and horror as both of the cats stood off against each other. And I though she was against us. Nows she's on our side? Unbeleivable.
Snow jogged over to the two cats, and howled. "Enough, both of you." she said, her anger rising. "And you," she glared at the panter. "Why are you still here?" she snapped. "You about killed that wolf and she didn't do anything to you!" Snow pointed her snout at the injuries wolf, who was now unconscious. "Just go your separate ways." she tried to calm down. "Just leave us wolves alone!" She stalked off back over to the hurt wolf, and sat down, head low.
Last edited by Saebre on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Losers quite when they're tired. Winners quite when they've won"
-Unknown

"Everytime you fall it's only making your chin strong"
- Gym Class Heros, The Fighter

Old forum name- Jezibel2101Image
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro skidded to a halt, snarling as a panther stopped him. "Out of the way, go back to your trees and let me worry about my buisness. I hate these filthy mutts and I'm only here because some mutts destroyed and seperated my pride." He growled, then glared at the wolf. "Stay out of this, dog." He said angrily and turned back to the panther.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

SilverTail flew back to Snow."I'll be back." She promised,and went towards the voice once more.There was a huge,beautiful place with a ton of wolves.SilverTail understood at once.This was her family.She saw a male wolf who looked almost exactly like her,and they greeted each other happily.She went over to her mother who looked like her,also.They greeted each other happily as well."Mother,What should i do?"She asked."Whatever you wish.If you would like to be friends with the other wolf,you may.If you want to stay here with your family,you may."Her mother said,and smiled."I think I'll go back."SilverTail said,and her whole family turned to look at ehr.They smiled and nodded.SilverTail flew back into her body."Ow.."She said through gritted teeth.
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

Moon
Moon just about had it. She snorted. "You think your such a tough guy, the. Come and have it." Moon landed on the grand, her paws making the ground rattle. She unsheathed her claws, and put her face in the lions. "Listen, lion, at least you had A family, pride, whatever. I didn't! Just leave these wolves be." Moon lunged at the lion, and bit his ear. She twisted her body, and landed on the lions shoulders.
Moon bit his shoulder.
He asked for it...

Snow
Snow flexed her blades. "Listen, pussy cat! I don't want you going near-" she was cut off when the panther lunged at the lion. Snow backed away slowly, and sprinted over to the injured wolf. "Don't leave me!" she whimpered.
Nice job, panther! You killed an innocent wolf!
Snow watch as the wolf went away, slowly.
-Unknown

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

"I-I'm here now."She said,trying to stand.She collapsed miserably."Ow.."She mumbled.
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

Snow
"I- I don't know what to do." she whimpered. "Just stay there. Don't move. I'll get you water and food."
Snow went out, and caught a squirrel. She layed it down by the wolf, and padded to get some water. She brought the water back to the wolf. "Eat, and drink." she ordered
-Unknown

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

"Okay."She told the other wolf.She ate the squirrel and drank some water."Thank you."She said,and smiled.
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

"I'm here to help." replied Snow
-Unknown

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

SilverTail smiled again,and tried to stand.She stood,but coulldn't walk.She tried to take a step,and fell down with a thud.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro roared angrily as he bled, he bucked and tossed the panther off before charging and swiping his claws across her face. Then bit at her throat.
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

Moon
Moon yowled in pain. She tired to claw his face, but her swipes were weak, and clumsy. She went limp, and slowed down her breathing to make it look like she was dead. I hope this works

Snow
Snow turned her head, and saw both cats fighting. She winced at the painful yowl that came from the panther. The panther went limp, and stopped breathing.
She froze.
She's dead! That lion killed an innocent panter. She tried to save us...
Snow hung her head to honor the fallen panther.
-Unknown

MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Jewel had been watching the entire time, getting annoyed at the panther for defending the wolves. She moved slightly out of her hiding spot, hoping for a better view.
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

SilverTail understood what the panther was doing."She's faking.Keep acting like you're mourning."She whispered so quietly that only Snow could hear.She sat and howled at the sky.
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

Moon
Moon twisted her neck, and got rid of the lions death grip. She pounced, and landed on the lions hindquarters. She looked up.
She froze.
A snow leopard
She turned her attention back to the lion. She bit his neck, and blood spilled in her mouth
-Unknown