| | Fly, Fly Away | | Dragon RP | |

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Re: | | Fly, Fly Away | | Dragon RP | |

Post by KibaWolf »

(lol! xP)
Wolf dodged the being-blown-back-at-her fire.She flew behind Swift.She growled lowly."You may not want to do that."She said.Her body turned black.Her eyes became an intense violet.She growled.Her eyes changed colors every second.From green to black to amber to gold to green to intense violet,and to everything in between.She smirked.She attempted to blow every color possible at the other dragon's back.

(This is a side of her that is related to a Wolf demon.)
(blowing all colored fire)
Last edited by KibaWolf on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

(Can I plz have a recap)
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(no.xP jk! Wolf=attacking swifty b/c swifty attack Miyax or emersld (forgot which) by attacking rock at eye tehrn started cracking up.)
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(Umm, ask Natureheart if you can do that. Because it can easily be called Bob modding. But ask Natureheart.)
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(Your powers are limited to controlling, and breathing fire. You may not blow every element possible onto Foxes character.)
Miyax looked at the two fighting and frowned. She picked up a rock and threw it in between them, hopefully getting their attention.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

While everyone had been fighting and learning to fly Slasher had been living in a small "den" in which he had made inside of a bush. He had finally awoken when a rock flew down and hit him in the head. He crawled out and said "Hey watch.where you are throwing stuff will ya". He then saw two other things like him fighting, but flying.while doing it. He looked at his small wings which where up close to his headon his long body. I will never fly he thought.He looked.up at the two fighting.
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Swift snorted at the thrown rock and blew it away with her wings. She was surprised that it actually made the rock fall back to the ground. I must be getting stronger... Swift thought.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Wolf stared with this expression: :shock: and decided to stop attacking Swifty. "Now, why did you attack Miyax with a rock in the eye,Swifty? What did she do?" She asked the other dragon as she landed."All i want and need is an answer,okay?"She tried to reason her way into answers without making Swifty uncomfortable.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Swift ignored the thing. It wasn't even saying her proper name.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Wolf twitched her eye angerily. THen she remembered Swift's proper name. "Uh...Swift,I mean." She said, embarrassed. She noticed Swift was getting stronger. She was,as well. Her breath would now blow things related to fire and/or fire. SHe decided to melt the rock that was thrown at Swift. She blew on it, but instead, she blew embers onto it!
She did so just as Swift's wind hit it,and in doing so,the embers lit and created fire, melting the rock. "Are you gonna answer me or not,Swift?" She went closer to Swift, this expression on her face: 8) . SHe did not know why she was smiling.(xP)
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Swift frowned. These things, dragons, the so-called noble dragons, were annoying her. A lot. Growling a bit, Swift kicked up some dust in wolf's eyes.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Wolf crashed to the ground as the dust stung her eyes.There was a bit of rock in it,as well,so she lay on the ground with her hands covering her eyes in an attempt to block them in case of being attacked again.She opened her eyes while protecting them with her paws,and cleaned out a bit of the dust as to not create infections. She winced in anticipation of being attacked again. "Owies..." She said, hatchling-like.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Miyax was relieved the fight was over, but when Swift kicked up dirt, she thought it would start all over again. The little dragon came over to Wolf to make sure she was okay. She looked at Swift with a glare and asked him this: "Why do you have to be so mean, Swift?"
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Slasher sighed. No one ever wanted anything to do with him. He entered the den from before and went to sleep.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

(Gah... I forgot about this roleplay... Can one of you give me a quick re-cap?)
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.