Re: | | Fly, Fly Away | | Dragon RP | |

Post by NatureHeart »

(Accepted :) )
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Memories... so many memories. But how? No... it was just knowledge, knowledge she was privelaged to be born with. The peace, the humans, the hunting. Anger mounted inside of Aifoa, until finally with a cry of fury she kicked out angrily sending a piece of the pale blue shell around her flying. Wait what? She panicked, what was happening? 'No, calm, think' she thought to herself. Yes, thats right, she was just breaking out of her egg into the world. Finally she tumbled out in a movement that was clumsy but still held the grace of Dragon kind. Her large eyes blinked a few times, before she took in her surroundings and fellow hatchlings. She had allthis knowledge, but that knowledge told her that she should not have it, and probably neither would the others.
"Don't eat that, it's not food!" she sighed loud enough for her nest-mate to hear. "Now. I advise you all come here and listen to me if you want to know how to live!" she said in a loud, assertive tone.

(I forgot to put that her other power is the knwoledge thing, I'll add it in now)
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

Nettie grumbled and went away from her annoying sister. She stared at the other one who just talked. Nettie could not talk yet herself and just squeaked at her.
Vegan: The other white meat.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Miyax looked at another dragon that looked like her. Proof that the other is just kind of deformed. She decided to listen to her own kind and not the creepy one.
"What is food?" she asked the all-knowing one. Surely her own kind would help more than one that tried to kill her with the heavy round egg.
She jumped at the sound of a squeak and she breathed out an icicle that just missed the dragon. She looked at it as it was stuck in a shrub. She touched it, then licked it. It surprisingly satisfied her, as she licked and licked. Before she knew it, it was gone. Wait, what even was it?

(Edited so it involved the squeak and made the post longer)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(I editted my post so it involves your squeak Greo! :))
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Nettie looked in surprise at the frozen shrub. She went over to it, licked it, and her touge started steaming. Nettie jumped back, and backed away from the thing. She coughed up a few sparks, much to her surprise.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Miyax looked at the other dragon with surprise. Had it just caught itself on fire? She didn't want to find out. Instead she tested it out on other things, like her eggshell. She flew at it gently this time, and white flake piled ontop if it.
She ran around clumsily, as she had never had her legs carry any wieght before. She flew out snow on everything she touched. She made a large pile and dove right into it. She dug in it and made a comfy little cave for her to sleep in that night.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Nettie screeched at the sight of snow. She quietly snuck away from this new enemy and hid behind a rock. Nettie started coughing up sparks again, this time bigger.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Slasher slammed his head against the egg shell. Crack light filled the egg and he noticed that he was black with green strips. He wriggled his tail and then looked up at the others. There where two other hatchling creatures like him. He wriggled out of the egg and landed on his four legs. He stomped around for a while.
Last edited by niallz299 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

picdump-1224-12.jpg
picdump-1224-12.jpg (14.61 KiB) Viewed 9250 times
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

As the screech echoed in Miyax's little cave, she leaped out as fast as possible to avoid being eaten by it. She ran over to the rock and looked at the dragon. She realized she had no name to call the little fellow!
"Name?" she asked him, just thinking of one for herself, "Miyax! I'm Miyax!"

(Be back in about an hour! Grep, I will do it for you! Grammar is a rule. Niallz, please use periods after a sentence, not this thing, .

Slasher slammed his head against the egg shell. crack! Light filled the egg and he noticed the he was black. He wriggled his tail the looked up at the others. There where two other creatures like him. He wriggled out of the egg and landed on his four legs. He stomped around for a while.)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Sorry. Didn't mean to do that I will edit it
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Nettie cocked her head to one side. She opened her mouth, and was able only to let out a squeak. She blinked and tried to speak again. This time, she made a noise that sounded like "Nethore".
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Miyax, with her name that she now knows, took the noise into considoration.
"Nethore, that is what I will name you!" she exclaimed, happy about her choice. She thought about it a bit harder though, "I will just call you... Nettie! That is your nick name! Nettie! Wanna play Nettie, do ya?" she asked, tail swishing furiously with happiness.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Nettie smiled at the sound of her new name. She jumped playfully at the chick, Miyax.