Another role of the dice roleplay

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Re: Another role of the dice roleplay

Post by Foxesrule »

Kirane cursed and sang to try and hypnotize them to make them let him get out of the zoo.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Grep42 wrote:Solar walked around her exhibit, looking over the fence, looking for any little weakness in the structure.
Scanning the cage-2 Oops you can't see the hole and you fall into the hole, ouch you twisted your ankle

Injury: Twisted ankle (temporary) Inventory: n/a
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

Solar screeched in surprise at the injury. She rests her ankle a bit, hopefully improving it's condition by not walking on it.
Vegan: The other white meat.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Foxesrule wrote:Kirane cursed and sang to try and hypnotize them to make them let him get out of the zoo.
Hypnotizing the zoo keepers-1 Ouch in staff of singing you yelp in pain as a zoo keeper shots you with a dart

Injury: Hole in wing, Knocked out (temporary) Inventory : none
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Kirane found himself back in his cage, and tried to lift his head up but he couldn't. He knew where he was but he couldn't do anything, so he tried to open his eyes.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Grep42 wrote:Solar screeched in surprise at the injury. She rests her ankle a bit, hopefully improving it's condition by not walking on it.
Resting your ankle-2 What bad luck you have all the resting has done us make it wise you can either call for help or tough it out
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Foxesrule wrote:Kirane found himself back in his cage, and tried to lift his head up but he couldn't. He knew where he was but he couldn't do anything, so he tried to open his eyes.

Opening your eyes-5 Its a start you can finally open your eyes now get up and try this again
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Solar's ankle still hurt. She knew the Food-Bringers could help, but she hated being crowded by them. Eventually, she called to the that she was hurt. Better safe than sorry.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Lifting his head up, Kirane scanned his surroundings. Perhaps they had put him in a different cage.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Foxesrule wrote:Lifting his head up, Kirane scanned his surroundings. Perhaps they had put him in a different cage.
Grep42 wrote:Solar's ankle still hurt. She knew the Food-Bringers could help, but she hated being crowded by them. Eventually, she called to the that she was hurt. Better safe than sorry.
Scanning the cage-3 you notice the hole just before you fall you also notice a writers reptile in your cafe calling for help do you ignore it it help

Calling for help-3 Yes your luck is finally turning around someone notices youbut you don't know if they will help(Kirane)
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Kirane felt himself licking his lips. He could probably eat a wingless, small reptile like that. He roared to try and intimidate it.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Solar looked at the massive creature, and panicked. She screeched loudly at the thing, thinking it was going to eat her.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Solar tried to get away, but her limping slowed her down.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Foxesrule wrote:Kirane felt himself licking his lips. He could probably eat a wingless, small reptile like that. He roared to try and intimidate it.
Intimidate-6 You sure scared it but you may have list a valuable ally
Grep42 wrote:Solar tried to get away, but her limping slowed her down.
Getting away-2 you try to get away but you fall in the same hole as earlier your doomed
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Solar screamed, not screeched, screamed. She hoped desperately the zoo staff would come and save her.