Desert Survival. (Forest Survival sequel.)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Re: Desert Survival. (Forest Survival sequel.)

Post by KibaWolf »

TinyNight saw the creature come into his den,and he dug a tunnel leading to above ground.He climbed out."THE HECK WAS THAT?!"He screamed,as he peered through the tunnel at the Lizard."WEIRD STINKIN' LIZARD!"He cried,and bolted.He felt like living,so he was extra fast.He was in the middle of no where,now,and he saw no lizards for miles.He dug a new den,and fell asleep.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro began crawling faster. "GET BACK HERE FOOD!" He yelled and lunged at the fox, but just slid to the bottom of the den. He climbed up the exit and looked around. "How did it dig this so fast?" He muttered before crawling back into his new den.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Fang slithered around before seeing the lizard, He called out"Hey"
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

Leah glared at them all, continuing her silent vigil. Leah did not eat, she simply watched. Thankfully, the eggs were almost ready to be left.
Vegan: The other white meat.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

It's the cool evening now. Creatures scuttle out of their burrows to catch food.

Harena lifted her head up. It was evening. She'd go and hunt soon.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

TinyNight woke up at evening..He saw nothing but the open desert as he crawled out."Food..."He mumbled,and walked off to a cactus."This will work..."He found an old buried knife from a long time ago.A traveler must've left it there.He held it in hias teeth by the handle,and slices off a piece of dcactus.It was shaped like a bowl,an dhe drank out of it.He then passed out from the insanity it causes you if u drink it,and he dreamt of giant mushrooms

(lol avatar last airbender takeoff xP)
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Fang

He smelt the air with his toungeKobra...Definantly Kobra he thought.He slithered around in search of the smell
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

He woke up 5 minutes later.He stood up.He walked in the direction of his old den.The one the lizard went into.He crawled into it.Since the juice had worn up,he could now hunt,and he went to look for somethign to eat.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro woke to the cool air of evening, a welcome change to the heat of the afternoon. He was about to head out when he saw the fox from before. He hissed and charged at it, mouth wide to try and grab it.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

"EAT ME AND I"LL BITE MY WAY OUT OF YOU!"TinyNight screamed at the lizard.He dodged."WHY TRY TO KILL ME?!I SAW A MOUSE AN HOUR AGO!!!"He cried.and winced.he expected to be bitten,even though he had dodged.
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

Fable smelt the cool night air quietly. Sounds of a fight in the distance. Kobra scent. She was on alarm, sniffing the air constantly for threats to her clutch.

EDIT: Opps, sorry. Not getting into roleplaying on this site much anymore :oops:
Last edited by Grep42 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vegan: The other white meat.
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

My characters name is Leah o3o
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...