Warrior Cats RP: ForestClan

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Re: Warrior Cats RP: ForestClan (in need or kits, and queens

Post by MidnightRose »

MidnightRose wrote:Snowpaw silently stalked back into camp. She had sneaked out earlier without permission, and she now felt guilty. Slowly she crept into the shadows of the camp, tail low and her eyes easily showing she felt guilty. Quickly, Snowpaw darted towards the Apprentices den and went inside, hoping nobody would question her.
(Quoting cause my post was the last post of the last page xP)
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

(Changed my mind.)
Sunfire backed out of the nursery, not waiting for the two cats to follow him.
He glanced at the apprentice's den.
He wasn't quite sure where Reedpaw was, so maybe he could choose some other apprentice?
Trotting over to it, the tom ducked his head into the bush and spotted his apprentice in her nest, looking innocent. Too innocent.
"So, you snuck out, did you? Clever that no one noticed you leave," the tom twitched his whiskers, his eyes showing off his uncharacteristic amusement. "The best warrior is the one who isn't noticed until it's too late. Work on your poker-face though, kiddo. By the way, have you seen Reedpaw?"
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Snowpaw was now laying down, thinking about how she snuck out earlier. It was so easy! I just strolled outside like nothing was happening, and no one noticed! She thought happily to herself--
When suddenly she heard a rustle and looked over to see her mentor. Right away, she lowered her head, being submissive. But she noticed the humor in Sunfires eyes and that somewhat cheered her up. Snowpaw twitched her ears, not sure if she should also be amused or still pretend to be guilty.
But instead of doing either, she simply answered Sunfire as if nothing at all happened. "No, I haven't seen Reedpaw lately" Snowpaw replied.
Last edited by MidnightRose on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

Reedpaw was snoozing in the apprentices den. So much had been happening lately, and she, of course, had nothing to do with it. What else to do but sleep?
Vegan: The other white meat.
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Sunfire flicked an ear, noticing the sleeping bundle. He could always wake the little lazy thing up, but...
Well. His apprentice wasn't doing anything.
"C'mon, Snowpaw. We're going on border patrol." He said sternly before vanishing from the apprentice's den, and glanced hurriedly at the nursery.
No sign of Flamefur or Bluepelt. Oh well- the stupid tom was probably being emo or something while the she-cat just swooned over his pawsteps.
He scrunched up his muzzle.
When he had thought that Bluepelt wasn't a white sheep, he hadn't been hoping she wouldn't be his personal stalker-sheep.
He trotted out a bit further into the clearing, ears pricked and green rimmed eyes glancing around for the semi-familiar black cat that was supposed to accompany him, but saw couldn't spot her. She was probably out hiding or gazing at the stars, hoping for some tomcat to sweep her off her feet.
His nose twitched in annoyance. She-cats were so weird sometimes...
Well, three warriors and an apprentice should be fine.
"Icestar!" He called out, figuring he should tell her about the changes. "Reedpaw is resting, and I didn't bother waking her her up. I'll take Snowpaw instead, but I couldn't find that Midnight cat, so it'll just be four. That okay?" He didn't really know why he asked, because if it wasn't okay he would probably just tell his leader to go eat her own tail.

EDIT: Ah, I haven't dropped out yet. o3o I was just thinking about it.. as long as my characters still play a role and there are enough other active characters, I shall stick around.

Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

Pantherfur stalked over to Sunfire. "Don't leave without me," she said in her quiet, rough voice. She had been watching the camp silently, as usual. If anything, Pantherfur was a guard at heart.

(Sorry bout the short post, and not roleplaying lately. Losing interest with this site...)
Vegan: The other white meat.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(Saying that the kit was born night b4 xP) BluePelt looked down at her daughter.She smiled happily.She went to go get soemthing out of the fresh-kill pile to eat.

Meanwhile,no longer smelling her mother,SunGlow decided to follow the scent that smelled like a tom who had always been in deathberry bushes.She wriggled out carefully.She somehow attempted to leap upon SunFire's back (the deathberry scented tom XD)."I"M A WARRIOR AND YOU'RE A RABBIT!"She mewed loudly and cutely.

Bluepelt heard the kitten.She came running as quickly as she could,and grabbed the kit by the scruff before she could get onto his back.She showed the kit to him and grinned.She was hoping he'd understand that the kit looked so much like him because SunGlow was his daughter.Bluepelt put SunGlow on her back,where she held on tightly,and she got back her fresh-kill-pile mouse.she went back into the nursery.She put the kit down gently,and fell asleep next to her.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

FlameFur hadn't done much for awhile.He saw the whole thing of BluePelt and SunGlow and all that with SunFIre.He had ignored SunFire when he cam ein the queen's den,but something was irratating him.What exactly had happened in that tom's past to make him this way?One could only wonder,in FireFur's eyes.He knew BluePelt
probably thought the same thing.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(Where is Fallingface?)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Sunfire
The tomcat swivled his ears around, hearing the raspy voice of one of the other black she-cats. Pantherpelt, Pantherfoot? Maybe it was Pantherfur...
"Yes, of course. Just don't fall behind," he growled warningly. He didn't doubt her abilities, but he also didn't need some warrior disappearing into the woods on their own accord. It would be his tail that got snapped for it- and only because he was such a fresh warrior leading the patrol...
He turned to Flamefur.
"Where's Blu-"
The tom was cut off in surprise and grunted when something hit his back, turning his head to see a little replica of him. What...?
Bluepelt then ran up to him, grabbed the kit, and in less than a heartbeat they were gone again. Weird.
"Well I guess Bluepelt won't be joining us either," he muttered. Since when did she have kits, anyways? Glancing around, the golden-green eyed tom sized up his patrol. Not bad at all. He jerked his head towards the camp's entrance. "C'mon, let's head out. No funny business either. If one of you stupid furballs gets ambushed, it's your own fault for not keeping your guard up," he hissed, still wondering why he was chosen to lead a patrol. It was almost as weird as him being chosen for leader. The ginger cat gave no other thought on the matter, of course, and instead just dashed out of the camp with expectations of his patrol to keep up.

((Fallingface was Alex's I think, and didn't he drop out?))

Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

Icestar
Icestar heard SunFire. Padding our of her den, she yawned. "Yes, that is alright. Go as soon as you can, and of you can, hunt on your way back, please." she mewed. "Midnightsky! You need to go on a border patrol."
I wonder where she went to.

Midnightsky
The black cat jerked her head awake to her name being called. "I'm coming!" she growled. Can a cat ever get some sleep? Yawning, she sat up, and licked her chest fur a couple of times, and limped out of the den. "Here," she meowed. The Demons belly rumbled with hunger. I'll have to wait until I get back to eat something.
The female sighed. "Are we going or not?" she snapped at Sunfire.

( Alex isn't part of the Rp anymore. Hoopyscoop, playing Spottedpelt, is our new med cat. Also, Sunpaw, do you want to be a warrior apprentice?)
"Losers quite when they're tired. Winners quite when they've won"
-Unknown

"Everytime you fall it's only making your chin strong"
- Gym Class Heros, The Fighter

Old forum name- Jezibel2101Image
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

( mine was a late post...)
-Unknown

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

FlameFur was now next to SunFire.He grinned at the red furred,deathberry scented tom.He knew why SunFire was confused,and he laughed at his stupidity with amusement.He waited to spotr lakeclan warriors,recalling his duties.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(Do you want me to be? It's Sunpaw who wants to be! I am fine being medcat apprentice! :P... Were is Spottedpelt?)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

( I'm not sure, but I can make Sunpaw a warrior apprentice)
-Unknown