Warrior Cats RP: ForestClan

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Re: Warrior Cats RP: ForestClan

Post by MidnightRose »

Snowpaw finally began to pay attention when she heard her name. She nodded, and quietly followed Sunfire. This is all so easy. She thought to herself, sniffing around some of the plants, quickly backing away from a death berry bush. Snowpaw knew all about those berries, and even though they were dangerous she had an interest for them. Her whiskers twitched as she sniffed them, but quickly turned her attention back to the patrol.
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(waiting for MidnightSky's player xD)

BluePelt noticed that the little one was very tired all of a sudden.She pulled little SunKit close to her heartbeat,and allowed her to fall asleep.

SunKit was exauhsted from all her adventurings.She curled up next to her mother's heartbeat,and smiled."Thank you Mommy."She mewed,and fell asleep.

BluePelt smiled at the little one and nuzzled her.She fell asleep as well.
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Sunfire
Ginger fur brushed the undergrowth as he made his way along the border line, marking wherever it smelled stale. Sunfire eyed up the yew bush, remembering all those times he had stuffed death berries under his nest just to do it before his makeshift mother noticed.
She had never been happy about that- apparently he was endangering the lives of the other sheepy apprentices. Not that she actually cared, but she did need a reason to tell him off.
"Snowpaw," he spoke casually. "What do you think about life?" His golden-green eyes were fixated on the bush as he asked her, wondering what the sheep-cats he had for clan-mates thought of such a fickle thing.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Snowpaw stared blankly at her mentor as he asked her what seemed to be a very strange question. "What do I think about life?" She started quietly, not sure what to say. "Well, I think it's worth living." She mewed, blue eyes gleaming. She never really paid attention to anything about StarClan, but because of the question Sunfire had just asked, made her wonder-- What is it like living in StarClan? Dazzled by the thought, she also turned her head to look at the death berries. It was quite obvious she was thinking of something, but her expression wasn't showing it.
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(Where is midnightsky?!(the cat) )

BluePelt woke up an hour later.She was tired,but she wanted to see about the patrol.She nuzzled SunKit to tell her not to move,and she put her in the warmest place in the nursery,and licked her to tell her to go to sleep.
The kit obeyed,and BluePelt went outside.
She went into the forest,and spotted SunFire.She heard his question,and what SnowPaw replied.
Good answer.. She thought silently.
She smiled,confusedly.
She wasn't sure whether or not she should ask SunFire if he would help her raise little SunKit.She walked over to him."SunFire,could i talk to you for a second?" She asked him.
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

Midnightsky padded out of the warriors den, dazzled and confused.
Why would anyone want to look for me? she asked herself. I'm nothing but a useless piece of prey.
The black cat padded outside, and grabbed a mouse off of the fresh kill pile. Midnightsky was just on a patrol, but dropped out halfway. The cat was always exhausted, and hungry, even if she slept all day. I wonder if there something wrong with me...
"Losers quite when they're tired. Winners quite when they've won"
-Unknown

"Everytime you fall it's only making your chin strong"
- Gym Class Heros, The Fighter

Old forum name- Jezibel2101Image
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Sunfire eyed his apprentice, wondering how she could have such blind faith like that.
It was something Appleswipe would have said- she would have answered the question without ever really answering it.
He heard Bluepelt come up behind him, and ask for a word. "Snowpaw, go on ahead and mark the border. I'll catch up in a few minutes," he meowed before backtracking to put distance between himself and the apprentice so that he and Bluepelt wouldn't have to worry about eavesdroppers.
Once he was on the other side of the death berry bush, he finally replied. "What is it you want to talk about, sheep?"

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

BluePelt's eyes attempted to show him she was serious,and didn't want to fight. She didn't exactly like being called a sheep,but she could put up with it."You're not SunKit's father,or anything,but I need you to help me take care of her.I can't do it alone. I'm not asking you to act like her father,and that's up to you how you would like to act around her.Whatever you decide to act like is fine,as long as you do not harm her.She needs another cat to be there for her. Please?"She begged,and flinched back in anticipation of being hurt by the tom's teeth claws or words.Her claws dug into the soft soil as she flinched.

SunKit was pretty good at this exploring thing,now. She was getting better at walking,and she was now figuring out what in the nursery was edible besides milk. (not much of anything xD).She picked up a pebble,and quickly spat it out.It hadn't smelt good,but neither did fresh meat that the older cats ate.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

(Thinking about droping out not that you care I haven't posted in months)
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Re: Warrior Cats RP: ForestClan (in need or kits, and queens

Post by Saebre »

Jezibel2101 wrote:(Niallz299 ( Shadowfur) is no longer in the role play due to not being active)
^^
-Unknown

Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

Midnightsky padded out of the warriors den, and over to the fresh kill pile. Grabbing a mouse for herself, she limped over to the Announcement stump. Looking up at Icestar with a tiny glare, the black cat gulped down her mouse. Sitting up, the female groomed her fur. Midnightsky looked up at Icestar, then looked at her paws.
She's the leader of the sheep. she smirked to herself. All her followers follow her to the end of time. Well, I'm the black sheep. Always left behind. Not wanted
-Unknown

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

SunKit's eyes opened quickly,and her ears did,as well. She figured out how to walk. She could smell her mother in the distance along with the deathberry scented tom.
She padded over to them as she got into the woods. "Mommy,is this my Daddy?" The little one asked.

As BluePelt waited for an answer she saw SunKit and heard the question. She looked at her with the look of :shock: then it eventually turned into :oops: . "Uh...No, sweetheart. He's....Well...I can't call him a friend nor an enemy...Uh...He's an acquaintance.Now, um...Go over to SnowPaw and chat with her,okay?Okay."She said,and nudged the kit.

SunKit tilted her head,wondering why her mother wanted her to go away."Why do i have to leave?" She asked,her eyes getting teary.

BluePelt sighed.She had failed for the millionth time, this time worse than the last. "SunKit,it's nothing against you. Me and SunFire are...Talking about something private,alright?" She said to the little one. SunKit instantly brightened.
"Is he your boyfriend?" She teased her mother.

BluePelt got this expression: :shock: . "No...Now go play with SnowPaw before...Before something!" She said,playfully.She was kind of embarrassed about the boyfriend remark,and she hoped SunFire hadn't heard her.

"Oh,No!Not something!" SunKit said sarcastically. But she still followed the orders, and ran to SnowPaw."HI!" She bugged her.

BluePelt sighed. She drew in the dirt. "Your answer is no,isn't it,SunFire?I knew it..Fine.You could've at least said no instead of making me figure it out!"She hissed.She had tears in her eyes,and she quickly ran under her deathberry bush to cry.She didn't want him seeing her like this. It would've killed any self-confidence she had ever had. She sobbed in silence, and picked up a deathberry.She put it in front of her."Here I am,StarClan.Here I am.Here i stand before you,ready to come to you."She said.She sliced it open with her claw. She looked at the juice,then at SunFire through the bush."I'm so sorry,SunKit..."She said,and licked the juice.She then ate the berry. She started to die. She got up,and stood before SunFire. She was angry,now. "Good bye."She said coldly,and died before him.

SunKit ran to her mother's body. "What did you do?!"She screamed angerily at SunFire."WHAT DID YOU DO?!" She cried again.She had tears in her eyes."How could you?"She asked,now more sad then angry. She sobbed into her mother's fur.She sniffled,and looked up at him.She went over to him,and collapsed in front of his paws."Why?Why did you kill my mother?Who killed her?Did she get fed a deathberry or eat one? What happened?" She questioned him.She was now curled in a ball in front of him. Tears rolled down her face as she tried not to believe her mother was dead.

BlackKit decided to go to the woods for a while.He saw BluePelt die. He bolted to her."What did you do,SunFire?!What did you do?!" He spat at the tom."Cousin...."He whispered.

FireFur spotted BluePelt in the distance."No.."He whispered.He bolted as fast as a greyhound over to her.He nuzzled her soft fur,and turned to SunFire."Why?Why did you do this?She wouldn't have eaten a deathberry...She wouldn't have..."He said to the Red-furred tom. "How did she die?" He asked him. There was no trace of hatred for SunFire in his voice.He respected him,in a non-admitting it way.

All cats who had questioned him had seriousness and no violence in them.Although,FireFur would kill him if need-be.
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

Icestar
Icestar sat up on Announcement Stump, and gave everycat a tiny glare. Her ears twitched with annoyance. Why can't these flea- bags just respect me? I feel like I'm doing everything I can to watch over them.
Smirking, she bounced off of the stump, and over to the fresh kill pile. Grabbing a mouse for herself, Icestar bounded back to her den. The white she cat sat down, and gulped down her mouse with gulpfulls. The female licked her fur, and layed on her side.
-Unknown

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

I hate to admit it,but this roleplay is caving in.I have no choice but to quit.So many people have dropped out.It took star dropping out for me to see this.There should have been a goal to it.Now there is nothing left but to be dead. I blame my inner personas and random characters for my coldness,but they are right.There is not many characters left,and so, this rp will die a horrible fate;Caving in slowly and painfully.
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Honestly do not know how to respond to that, but I will be even more honest with this:
I see this roleplay as dead. Really dead. Or really close to dead. There isn't much of a goal for it anymore(if there ever was) other than skipping a day, going on a patrol, eating a mouse and dealing with other characters. That sounded pessimistic, and so I shall blame my inner characters and personas.
You may pretend that my characters die in some horrible way(or never existed although that is harder to manage), totally up to you, but its time for me to call it quits.
I have more important things going on around me right now and school is days away from beginning- so I won't have time for anything else really, let alone a roleplay that isn't as fun for me as it was before.
Sorry to those who will be sad to see me go, since this was my last tie to this site and it's broken now. I might return. Maybe. If I do, it probably won't be during the school year.
Had fun while it lasted, but only one person in here remains that I know well enough to want to stay, and not even that is enough anymore. Maybe if my other friends find a roleplay that interests me...? I dunno. I'll still log on to check pms every once in a while, though.
Ciao~

PS: Please don't take long lasting control of my characters, or make forms that are basically my characters. That wouldn't please me very much. Jez may take control for them for a LITTLE bit, maybe enough to kill them or make them leave if she so pleases. That is totally up to her though.