Warrior Cats RP: ForestClan

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Saebre
Baby Mouse

Re: Warrior Cats RP: ForestClan (in need or kits, and queens

Post by Saebre »

Midnightsky padded into camp, and layed her 2 squirrels she just caught on the fresh kill pile. After she was done with that, the black she cat limped her way to some shade. Midnightsky tended to keep to herself, and to stay quiet. When she was only a kit, she lived with Twolegs. The Twolegs beat up her, and her sister, TwilightDawn. TwilightDawn was killed because she was weak, and has lack of food, and water. After she died, The black she cats mother called her "The Demon of the Sky" only because she was black, and brought "bad luck," and her bad luck killed TwilightDawn, her mothers favorite kit. After all that, the Twoleg's dogs chased her, and broke her leg. It never healed properly, so she always limped wherever she went. When she grew up, she lived with some cats. They tought her to hunt, and fight. After Midnightsky's den mates died of disease, the female cat had to leave her home, and find another. That's how she ended up in Forestclan. She wouldn't always be welcomed, but she felt somewhat at home. Midnightsky's thoughts drifted back to the real world. She scanned the camp, and sighed. No matter how long I stay here, I will never be welcomed, they can call me a kittypet all they want, but I bet they've never been through what I have
"Losers quite when they're tired. Winners quite when they've won"
-Unknown

"Everytime you fall it's only making your chin strong"
- Gym Class Heros, The Fighter

Old forum name- Jezibel2101Image
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Foxesrule wrote:(Wait, can you be a loner?)
(I haven't had my question answered.)
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

Pantherfur nodded to the she-cat, and went on with her grooming. That poor girl, teased for her origins. Pantherfur was given to the clan by her rouge mother, and was considered an outsider as well.
Vegan: The other white meat.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

MidnightRose wrote:(... Why my ingame name? xD
(My question wasn't answered either :p)
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

(Idk Mid)
-Unknown

Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

Icestar
Icestar sat up on Announcement Stump, and yowled, "Let all cats old enough to cath their own prey, please gather for a quick announcemet!"

Midnightsky
Midnightsky jerked her head to Icestar, the clan's leader. She seems nice, but weak. I feel bad for her because everyone else doest like her.
The black cat got up, and padded to the front of Announcemet stump. This better be good.
-Unknown

Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

Foxesrule wrote:
Foxesrule wrote:(Wait, can you be a loner?)
(I haven't had my question answered.)

me?
-Unknown

Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Pantherfur
"This outta be interesting, I wonder what's going on," Pantherfur mumbled and sat in the crowd.
Dogtooth
Dogtooth sat at the back of the group. 'Hopefully, she doesn't mess up her reputation even more,' she thought.
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

Icestar
"Alright. So, you all know Mystfur is in the medicine cats den, and she's deputy. Now, I'm going to name one today. Dogooth, you were my very first warrior, and you've trained two apprentices I believe. So, for now, you will be our deputy while Mystfur is healing. You are all dismissed."

Midnightsky
Midnightsky glanced over at Dogtooth. She smirked. She want to be leader so badly. Well, she'll have to wait.
Midnightsky shook her head, and limped to the shade she was in before. "Why does everyone want to be leader?" she mewed to herself. "It wastes your time with being a warrior." she paused. "I get Icestar hasn't had kits yet, or even a mate." The black female looked over at Icestar. Poor thing
-Unknown

Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Pantherfur
Pantherfur was shocked. This didn't happen often, it made her wonder just how okay Mystfur really was.
Dogtooth
Dogtooth grinned happily. Finally, she was deputy. She was determined to do a good job, perhaps she'd get to keep the job.
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

Midnightsky
The Demon of the Sky sat there with her tail over her paws. No one liked her. No one cared for her. No one would talk to her. She was used to it. Glancing around the clearing, she sprinted, still limping, and grabbed a scrawny mouse. Limping back to her shady spot, Demon layed down, and ate her mouse. It was juicy, and warm in her throat. Midnightsky gulped down her mouse, and curled up in the shade, falling asleep with a full belly.
-Unknown

Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Pantherfur
Pantherfur grabbed a thrush and joined her. She knew how the young cat felt, yet she didn't speak, only ate next to her.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Mystfur

Mystfur woke up to find herself coughing and wheezing. She quickly attempted to sit up, as the sudden coughing startled her. She winced with pain as she barely sat up, and simply laid back down quickly. Her coughing seemed to stop, but she was still wheezing. She wasn't sure why this was happening, and simply waited it out. She felt her head hurting, but not much. She quietly drooped her head down to the ground as she felt the coughing sensation again, but she didn't cough this time. Instead, she continued to wheeze slightly, though she was still tired.
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Bluepelt woke up and stood up.She went into the woods.She saw SunFire get attacked."WHAT THE DEATHBERRIES?!"She screamed.She went over to him."Are you alright?"She asked him,concerned.

FireFur woke up.He saw BluePelt go into the woods and scream.He ran after her.He saw SunFire get attacked as well."So his big mouth got him attacked,didn't it?"The tom smirked at his rival.FireFur was shocked to see BluePelt go over to SunFire.He blinked once.Then twice.
"The deathberries?"He muttered.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

BluePelt's eyes sparkled.She looked at his scratches."Hm.."She was lost in thought.
Her eyes shined as she wondered why TalonSpark had attacked him.
Her eyes showed she loved him,but she shook her head to make sure he didn't know.

FireFur went over to TalonSpark."Why'd you attack him?Now my sister (we're as close as brother and sister) is too concerned about him to think about anything else..."He questioned TalonSpark.