Warrior Cats RP: ForestClan

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Re: Warrior Cats RP: ForestClan (in need or kits, and queens

Post by Foxesrule »

(What? Icestar nearly wasn't leader?

And please answer my question. Can I be a loner or not?)
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Name: Silversong
Lives: N/A
Mentor: N/A
Apprentices: N/A
Personality: Siversong is an easily annoyed, prideful, stubborn, cat; she is very annoyed by anyone not like her. She is pretty and popular; she could care less about anything anyone has to say unless it has to do with her. Silversong does not fight; she would never dirty her precious fur to win any silly battle. Silver is a total hypocrite she is semi-loyal; she is too selfish to be really loyal to the clan. Her flaws are that she is vain and selfish and that she can hunt, but she does not want to. She is really a pretty cat and she uses it. She didn’t have a very good kit hood so she is always trying to be the best and looking for guys all the time to compensate for a lack of family. Her and Talon have a special connection.
Description( you MAY add a link to your warrior cat here): Image
History: Silversong was born in an enemy clan, for a few days her mother kept her mouth shut. But then her clan found out that the kits father was from the enemy clan. They killed her, and her mate, they then left Silversong and her brother in the forest, were an elder found after about a week and Silver was almost dead, but she survived, her brother did not. Silversong suffered greatly until she was an apprentice, which is when she became aware of her powers, powers of being manipulative.That is when she met Talonspark and they became friends, very close friends.
Mother: From another clan also killed
Father: Was killed by his mates clan
Mate/crush: Everyone, but she has something special
Kits: She is too important to care about kits.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

((Icestar had a mini breakdown, thought she wasn't cut out for the job. This got mixed feelings- some were pretty upset that their leader would give up like that, others were supportive of her want to not be leader. In the end though she reclaimed her position. Also, I dunno if you can be a loner or not, and Jez hasn't posted in a little while... I guess you could but I really have no say in the matter. Maybe PM her?))

"Hello, Riversong." The queen answered kindly. Sunfire stayed predictably silent and didn't even acknowledge the she-cat, a bored stare on his face as he eyed the kits. Appleswipe rolled her eyes slightly with an endearing smile.
"Hey, try to balance on your back legs!" The tom suddenly called out to the kits, earning a delighted nod from the darker furred kitten before they resumed their play fight.
"Otterkit wants to be your apprentice." The cinnamon colored queen told him.
"Never would have guessed..." Sunfire growled back, interrupted by the sudden appearance of yet another she-cat.
Bluepelt.
"I'm being bored. What do you want?" He sighed, a faint impatient gleam in his eyes.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Moonpaw eyed Blackkit for a few seconds, trying to figure out why he was always looking at her like that. "I was out on patrol" She answered, trying to sound serious, but the excitement from her first patrol broke through, and she quickly stood up, twitching her ears as she looked around camp. Bluepelt and Sunfire were back, though she wasn't really paying attention to them. Moonpaw then turned her head back to Blackkit, ears perked as she waited for a response.
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Silverkit and Otterkit
"B-Brother I don't think this is a good idea..."
"Oh, stop being a scaredy-wuss! It's just like Sunfire."
"Well y-yeah, but... Moonpaw isn't Sunfire. What if she gets mad?" Silverkit fretted, but didn't move from her crouched position.
"She won't." Otterkit waggled his haunches, yellow eyes fixes on the unsuspecting apprentice in front of him. "On three, okay?"
"O-Okay."
"One... two... three! Attack!" He yowled, launching his small body in hopes of landing on the apprentice's back along with his sister.

MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Moonpaw was waiting for a reply when suddenly something landed on her back. "Wha-!?" She yowled as the weight of the two kits basically knocked her off her feet. Once she realized it was Otterkit and Silverkit, she quickly stood back up hoping they'd fall off of her.
"What are you guys doing??" She meowed, amused by the sudden attack on her, and she went into a crouch. I must be a Lakeclan warrior now! She thought to herself as she looked at the kits, somewhat waiting for them to get a better grip on her. Moonpaw figured since she was bigger, it would be easy to push them off if they did manage to knock her over again.
Twitter
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Silverkit and Otterkit
"You're a fish-cat! An' we're the warriors!" Otterkit growled playfully, latching himself onto her scruff and batting her ears, while Silverkit kept her tiny claws attached to the apprentice's back and pummeled it with her hind paws.

MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Moonpaw playfully fell down, and then rolled over-- Making sure she didn't crush the kits. She quickly stood back up, shaking her head as she could feel where Otterkit batted her ears. "You'll never take me down, even if I am a fish-cat! She protested, ready to leap even if the kits were still on her back.
Twitter
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

BlackKit smiled."Aww!Lucky!"He cried,and attempted to pounce on her.

BluePelt looked at the ground sadly.She pawed it for a moment."I was just saying hi."She said.She looked up at him.Her eyes were getting that loving sparkle in them that she desperately tried to keep out of SUnFire's gaze."I'm not a white sheep like you seem to think I am.If anything,I'm a grey sheep."She hissed,lowly.She didn't know where she came up with that,though,and she walked away,wondering about how she came up with it.

FireFur couldn't find dogtooth,so he hunkered down in a bush nearby the She-cat and SunFire.He smiled,as he had heard everything.He knew that SunFire said stuff like that,but he also knew bluepelt had no idea that that was true.He grinned to himself."Well that must shock her "boyfriend"!"He said,as quietly as he could,just above silent.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Moonpaw gasped as she was suddenly pounced on by yet another kit. "Hey!" She exclaimed as she attempted to stand back up, but with the weight of the 3 kits-- And with Moonpaw being smaller than most, it proved to be a bit difficult. "You guys must weigh as much as those monsters!" She mewed jokingly as she attempted to get loose from the kits.
Twitter
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

BlackKit knew she couldn't get up.He stood up.He smiled down at her lovingly.He attempted to lift her up out of the kits' grip.
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

Sorry guys! I know I've been absent for a long time. Starwolf, Summer, and Amaya, all your characters Are accepted. Also, if I am absent, Midnight will accept new characters for me. Recap please?!
"Losers quite when they're tired. Winners quite when they've won"
-Unknown

"Everytime you fall it's only making your chin strong"
- Gym Class Heros, The Fighter

Old forum name- Jezibel2101Image
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

BluePelt felt an aching in her belly.It was swollen.She went to the medcats den and found out she was pregnant!She went into the queen's den,and groomed her ears with her paws."See what you did?"She scolded the unborn kit as she poked her belly.She smiled sweetly after doing so.

FireFur noticed BluePelt go into the queen's den.He went into it as well."Who's the father?Your boyfriend with the reddish fur?"He teased.

BluePelt blushed.
"He's not my boyfriend..."She said,upset that SunFire didn't at least like her as a friend."Don't know yet.Tonight is when he/she is due,though, and he/she will most likely look like the father."She said,answering his uestion.

"I was just teasing" He nuzzled her as if he were her brother,and he went into the warrior's den to think.

(This is the new kit ;) )

Name:SunGlow
Mentor:?
Apprentices:None yet
personality:Similar to SunFire but slightly different.
description:Almost exactly like sunfire but with a white front left "sock" .
History:...
Mother:BluePelt
Father: ;) i think you know but llet's wait til the kit is born to tell.
Kits:um...None!
Other:This may or may not be the correct order for the form but i couldn't check and see whaat was without this com (my poppop's in Florida) Deleting my entire post T.T

(Why did i make FireFur and BluePelt talk so much?xP)
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

(Nothing has really happened except for talking xP)

Moonpaw purred with amusement as Blackkit tried to pull her up. She looked at him with a sparkle in her eyes before quickly remembering the other kits-- Who might just pounce on her once again. She eyed them all for a few seconds, showing she was ready if they did pounce on her again.
Twitter
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

BlackKit realized she was ready for attacks.He saw the sparkle in her eye and heard the purr.He grinned,and let go of her gently.