Warrior Cats RP: ForestClan

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

niallz299
Baby Mouse

Re: Warrior Cats RP: ForestClan (in need or kits, and queens

Post by niallz299 »

(can i have a recap plz)
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(Can I have a recap as well? And did I get my question answered?)
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Amaya
Bluebird Chick

Post by Amaya »

Name: Silverclaw
Lives:
Mentor: None
Apprentice: Well I would like to ask if my cat could be a mentor, thanks!
Personality: Silverclaw is a lovable cat. She helps the queens with their kits so they can get a break from the rowdy bunch, and helps the elders so the apprentices can train better and faster. She loves a good hunt and a quick run through the forest, but hates climbing and water. Her favorite smell is the forest right before rain. She is a good fighter and will do anything to protect her clan from their enemies. She will always obey the warrior code and her leader.
Description( you MAY add a link to your warrior cat here):
History: Sliverclaw was born in the middle of spring. And on the day she was born, there was hardly any food in the camp. Being born a week early, along with her brother and two sisters, she wasn't that strong when she was born, nor where her siblings. Thus her brother and one sister died a week after they where born, due to the coldness and food shortage that had hit the clan. Her mum, along with her remaining sister survived it.
Mother: Some random clan cat
Father: A loner, I guess
Mate/crush: Nope ^.^
Kit(s): Not yet
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

(How far back of a recap you guys need? And no, Jez never answered your question xP

EDIT: Assuming you've seen the part with Icestar considering giving Mystfur her leader rank---

Icestar stays leader-> Mystfur gets attacked-> TalonSpark is Moonpaws possible new mentor-> Dogtooth is the new temporary deputy, since Mystfur is injured and in the medicine cat den)
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

BlackKit wALked out of the den.He went to find MoonPaw.He saw her.He beamed.
His eyes sparkled lovingly.
"Hi."he smiled.His words were filled with love
and any cat with even a speck of a brain could've known he was in love.
(Looking at this,he's prob 2 moons)
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

(Um from when my character was an apprentence)
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

(... O_O Umm---

Mystfur turns into deputy.. You are a warrior now, along with Bluepaw-- Blackkit gets injured, I can't remember the rest... Maybe I'll edit this once I remember lol)
Twitter
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

(O__O Wow I missed a lot)
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

(Jez seems to be absent... she never formally accepted my 3 new chars or Amaya's, so we can either get a mod to edit the first post and just let her know when she gets back or continue on and recap her when she comes back. Or just presume her inactive and have someone else take this topic as their own conquest.)
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Name: Riversong
Lives:
Mentor: None
Apprentices: None
Personality: Riversong is not easily annoyed, upset or angered, mostly because others think she is annoying and are angered by her; she is a joker, and a player. Even though she is like that she has a soft side for kits and such even though she would never admit it. She has a close group of friends, mostly just jokers and outcasts like her. Loyal is not a good word for Riversong, even though she has no need to betray the warrior code. Riversong is not shy at all, but she never expresses her opinion, she isn’t really the type to invest her own time in stuff like clan decisions. Once in a while she will, but rarely. Her likes are being a joker, playing around, hunting, being sneaky, mind games and her dislikes are, boring cats, up-tight cats, etc. She is a fighter but doesn’t like hurting others but will act like she does to some cats for the fun of it.
Description: Image
History: Riversong was born in the middle of spring. And on the day she was born, there was hardly any food in the camp. Being born a week early, along with her brother and two sisters, she wasn't that strong when she was born, nor where her siblings. Thus her brother and one sister died a week after they where born, due to the coldness and food shortage that had hit the clan. Her mum, along with her remaining sister survived it.
Mother: Random clan cat
Father: Loner
Mate/crush: Sunfire, Obby
Kits: None but she secretly wants them
Other: Silverclaw is her sister but they hate each other
Last edited by Summerbreeze on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

BluePelt knew she had been ignored.She went into a deathberry bush beside SunFire,and stared up at the berries.They fell on her fur,and made her look like she wasw wounded.She punctured one with her claw,and kept it on there like a shishkobob.She stared at the berry pouring on her paw.She rubbed her left and right cheeks with the juice,makin git look like she was bleeding.She discarded the rest,and fell asleep under the bush.

FireFur decided to go into the forest again.He ended up near SunFire's deathberry bush.He growled lowly.Seeing his "sister"Asleep in the next bush over,he smiled.He went under it with her.He lay down curled in a ball next to her.He fell asleep.He was there for her protection,and he slept lightly.
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

(Sunfire was up in a tree at that time I think, staring at the sunset. So he never saw Blue or Fire. x: )
"Sunfire! Sunfire's back!"
The excited squeal drug the queen from her semi-sleep in the sun, opening her half blinded eyes and watched as a certain young warrior strutted into the clearing. Otterkit had immediately stopped play-fighting with his sister, and instead ran under the ginger furred tom with the enthusiasm only a kit could muster. "Did'ja catch anything cool, Sunfire? Did you bring feathers? Can you teach me how to hunt and to fight and what the fish-cats look like? Can y-"
"Otterkit, leave Sunfire alone and go play with your sister. He's a warrior now and doesn't have nearly as much time on his paws like he used to," the queen spoke warmly but tinged with amusement as she met the tom's grateful gaze.
Otterkit huffed instead. "All he ever did as a 'paw was catch leaves an' ticks, anyways! But now he can catch a badger." The kit continued with his semi-rant before plodding back to his confused sister, and soon Silverkit was trying to lift his mood up once more.
"I suppose I should thank you, Old Cat," muttered the yellow eyed warrior as he settled down beside her, not flinching or moving away when she began to groom his pelt.
"Not calling me Old Cat would be thanks enough. Besides, is the great 'wolf-eating' Sunfire too soft to turn away a kit anymore?"
"Your kits clearly took your brains. Or at least he tom did."
"At least they aren't a stick in the mud who's scared of change," she purred between licks.
Sunfire stiffened and glared at the cinnamon and white she-cat. "I am not afraid of change, for the last time."
"Unless it's change you don't expect- at least there is some proof we might be related." She chuckled softly to herself, as if her words held a hidden joke- which of course they did, because this was Appleswipe and nothing was ever simple with her.
"I'm sure our feather-brained clan mates would be disappointed to learn that I am not actually the father of your equally feather-brained kits, but just some forgotten nephew no one paid attention to."
"Oh, don't be ridiculous. You were still a cocky apprentice when I had my kits."
"Still. I'm the only tom in this clan who seems to have taken a remote interest in those kits- I may as well be their dad, even if that thought repulses me..."
"Otterkit sees you as a brother or a teacher, not a father to tell him right from wrong. Silverkit wonders about you- she always wants to know why no one but me seems to actually like you."
"You're just some wrinkly old flea-bag who took pity on me, I guess."
"And I get under your skin, which I guess would frustrate you, no?"
Sunfire didn't dignify her with a response, preferring to stretch out onto his side with his back pressed against the older queen's ribs.
"Who is their father, anyways? There used to be rumors about you and some other elder, but I never thought you two were that close..."
"Rumors are rumors, kit," she meowed briskly. "Whose blood runs through their veins doesn't matter- he isn't here to care for them, so why should I care about him?"
Sunfire was silent for a moment, watching the kis wrestling in the sand. Silverkit was smarter and quicker, but took too long to plan her attacks. Otterkit was bold and much stronger, but never thought his through. Their mentors would have quiet a pawful with those two...
"That was so not you, Appleswipe. Don't even try to act angry at their father- whoever he is. You suck at holding grudges..." she smacked his ear with her paw, a warrior's strength behind the blow. "Ouch!"
"Don't disrespect me. I've earned yours, just as you've earned mine. I have the right to smack you around like the kit you can be," she purred. "Besides, you didn't tell me where you got that scar."
Sunfire blinked stupidly. "Er... what scar, Old Cat?"
"The one over your lip, right here." Appleswipe poked the fresh scratch with her nose, tracing it. It was impressively long- it seemed to start almost halfway up his cheek and ending near his chin.
"Oh, that." The tom shrugged nonchalantly. "I ticked some idiot off and they gave it to me. A rabbit got my ear, too."
"You must be losing your touch if you can't dodge those... and which she-cat did you tick off this time? Honestly, you should stop teasing half the clan and settle down already. Maybe even raise a family."
"Like I would ever settle down and raise a bunch of beetle-brained kits... I'm still young, anyways. What if I don't want a mate?"
"Coming from you, that doesn't surprise me in the least, kit." She heaved a sigh. "So which one of the girls was it that you played with this time?"
Sunfire suddenly twitched an ear, and softly mumbled something that the queen didn't quite catch.
"What was that?"
"I said it wasn't a girl!" He growled out rather loudly, earning a surprised glance from theolder cat.
She stared at him, her nose twitching in amusement.
"... What?"
"Oh, nothing kit. So which tom was it you teased, then?"
"I wasn't teasing him really. I just... ticked him off to have fun." He muttered, shrugging his shoulders again, letting the darker ginger fur on his back catch the setting sun and giving it his trademark scarlet hue(or 'Glow', as Otterkit fawned over). "It's kind of funny to watch him lose his cool for once. He doesn't look like a puppet when he gets pissed. He looks... real."
The words puzzled the she-cat slightly, but she decided not to question it any further. Sunfire was for once being honest- she'd hate to see him throw her sarcastic, spiteful answers. So instead she went for the teasing approach. "You sound like a she-cat mooning over her mate."
"What?" Sunfire's curt reply had a dangerous tone, and his golden-green eyes locked onto her blue and unseeing silver.
"You heard me. Sounds like Sunny's got the sickness of love-" She practically sang, the playfulness and teasing dripping from her words.
"Even if I was a she-cat and his mate, I wouldn't be able to stand that annoying furball!" Sunfire spat, breaking through her sing-song voice.
Appleswipe eyed him with mischief. "You do know you just put yourself in a situation where you would be this cat's mate, right? You are not helping your case at all, dearest Sunny."
Sunfire sneered at her before turning his attention back to the kits, studying their build to take his mind off the annoying fur ball he tended to hang out with nowadays.
Silverkit had her mothers soft rounded face and large eyes, as well as the soft wide-spread ears. Her whiskers were long and dangley, sparkling in the sunlight like feathery icicles. Her pale silver tabby fur had just begun to gain its more definite marks- gone were the unreadable dark grey smudges. Her tail was also long and feathery, like her tail- she was a delicate looking she-kit. Her eyes of course were her most beautiful features- a pale, wonderfully bright green like that of a newborn leaf.
Otterkit on the other hand(or paw, in this case) had a sharper more weasel shaped face. His eyes weren't as large as his sisters, but were a shocking bright yellow color. his fur was strange indeed- Sunfire hadn't seen many tortoiseshell cats, but from what Appleswipe had told him, male torties were very rare indeed. Also unlike his sister, his fur was slicked back and had a certain sheen to it as an otter would- or any cat that was built for the water. He had strong looking legs, no doubt to come in handy for running or jumping exercises. His bigger weight might stop him from climbing a tree as naturally as his mother or sister might, but his body was was sculpted as a fish- perfect for spearing the water or dense undergrowth with an alarming grace.
So long as Otterkit kept his mouth shut, he would become a great warrior- perhaps even deputy. His sister would be perfect for the leader's adviser, her insight and ability to think from many perspectives would come in handy once her experience grew.
"They remind me more and more of their father each day..." the queen whispered softly, her mew tinged with sadness and her eyes filled with longing and regret as she stared at her kits.
"You never told me much about him. Not even his name."
"There isn't much to tell, kit. My mother once told me that speaking the name of the dead would lure them back to the living, even if all they could ever want is the peace that comes with their death."

((LONG POST, IT IS LONG. Recap; Sunfire comes back to camp, the kits play while he and Appleswipe talk about random stuff and annoy each other. Also a closer look at Sunfire's softer side. Yes, it does exist. It just hates to show itself. ;P))
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Moonpaw lazily almost tumbled over when she suddenly heard Blackkit. "Hey" She mewed back, not really paying attention. She was still thinking about her patrol today-- And about how she wanted to train for hunting next. Just imagining carrying a fresh killed mouse back into camp and being praised for her kill.. At least that's what she thought it would be like. I'd have to feed the kits and elders first. She told herself as she finally turned her attention back to Blackkit.
Twitter
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Riversong emerged out of the warrior's log, she looked up at the sun and then looked away, her eyes stinging. Riversong didn't feel like as much as a joker today, maybe she would keep it all to herself. She began to wonder where Sunfire was, probably with his sweet friend, the one with the kits. She laughed at Moonpaw, trying to talk to a kit, she then trotted over to where Sunfire and Appleswipe were. "Hey Sunfire, hi Appleswipe," She said eyeing the kits, they were so cute!
(SHORT POST is short)
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

BlackKit smiled.His eyes were full of love."I haven't seen you in a while.Where have you been?"He grinned.

BluePelt woke up.Leaving FireFur behind,she went back to camp.She heard SunFire's conversation.She decided to act like she hadn't heard,but that she had seen SunFire.Her eyes sparkled lovingly as she went over to him."Hi.Whatcha doing?"She asked,cutely..She smiled at him and the kits.She now knew he had a softer side.She was happy about that.Better than him having a heart of stone!

FireFur woke up to see that BluePelt was gone.He trotted back to camp.He saw BluePelt near her "boyfriend" (thats what firefur calls SunFire).That figures.Always near that tom.The "love of her life" according to those marks on that bush..He thought,and grinned to himself.He stared at them for a moment,then went to find DogTooth.He hadn't seen her in a while.