Warrior Cats RP: ForestClan

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Re: Warrior Cats RP: ForestClan (in need or kits, and queens

Post by Ayashe »

((OOC: So did we just time-skip to morning? And Jez could you have Icestar make an announcement or pull Talonspark aside about Moonpaw being his apprentice?))
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

(i would say its about dusk in the rp)
"Losers quite when they're tired. Winners quite when they've won"
-Unknown

"Everytime you fall it's only making your chin strong"
- Gym Class Heros, The Fighter

Old forum name- Jezibel2101Image
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

Icestar
Icestar padded out of harden, and went straight to the warriors den. Walking quietly inside, just I case anyone was asleep, she went over to Talonspark. "Talonspark, may I talk to you?"
Without waiting for a response, she padded to the middle of the clearing, and sat down.

( like this, Aya?)
-Unknown

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Ayashe wrote:
KibaWolf wrote:BluePelt's eyes sparkled.She looked at his scratches."Hm.."She was lost in thought.
Her eyes shined as she wondered why TalonSpark had attacked him.
Her eyes showed she loved him,but she shook her head to make sure he didn't know.

FireFur went over to TalonSpark."Why'd you attack him?Now my sister (we're as close as brother and sister) is too concerned about him to think about anything else..."He questioned TalonSpark.
Talonspark didn't even look up as he continued to lick away the red stain on his white paw. "I have no need to explain myself." He growled lowly, pausing his grooming to glare at the ebony tom. He mulled over Firefur's words for a moment, though. Why is Bluepelt so concerned about that stupid ball of fur, with his tongue of nettles and sharp green eyes? Suddenly it hit him, and his whiskers twitched in amusement. So she liked him. "Good StarClan," he muttered to himself. "Maybe we should send her to the elder's den early, with a love so strong it hinders her ability to think." Then he stood up and turned away, padding towards Moonpaw and Sunfrost. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a patrol to lead." With that he signaled the two cats to follow him, seeing as they had finished up remarking the border and no signs of trespassing had been found. "C'mon you two, let's get back to camp before it gets any later. Icestar will be waiting for our report." His tone was authoritative, but when he glanced at Moonpaw, his expression softened slightly. "Good job, kid. You'll have your warrior name in no time." He flicked her on the ear and then began padding in the direction of the camp.

((OOC: Editing because I just saw Jez's post about Talon being Moonpaw's mentor. Could I ask an announcement or something, or some way to make the change through the roleplay? If not it's fine, I'd just prefer to roleplay it out, seeing as one of Talonspark's dreams is to get an apprentice. It would be a key point in his life, and I would like to make it a nice moment for him. Not just suddenly start calling Moon his apprentice. ;P))

FireFur knew TalonSpark knew now.He smiled.He had heard what Talon had muttered.
His "sister" liked his rival/enemy.This would cause him trouble,but he wouldn't get in the way of her happiness.He licked his paw,and thought about BluePelt and Sunfire being a couple.

(Waiting for starwolf)
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Jezibel2101 wrote:Icestar
Icestar padded out of harden, and went straight to the warriors den. Walking quietly inside, just I case anyone was asleep, she went over to Talonspark. "Talonspark, may I talk to you?"
Without waiting for a response, she padded to the middle of the clearing, and sat down.

( like this, Aya?)
((OOC: Perfect, only Talonpsark, Moonpaw and Sunfrost are only just getting back to camp from the patrol Icestar sent them on. XD))

Talonspark pushed his through the camp entrance, Moonpaw and Sunfrost at his tail. He yawned, glancing at the darkening sky and flicked his tail at his two companions. "You guys can go on and get something to eat or rest, I'll report to Icestar." He mewed, then turned towards the leader's den. However, Icestar was already padding towards him. Her request for his presence made him blink curiously, but he followed her without question. The camp was fairly quiet, with most cats either getting ready to sleep or heading out on patrol. He glanced around for his sister, but she wasn't anywhere in sight. Icestar was sitting in front of him now, so he padded closer and sat a few feet in front of her, tail folding neatly over his white paws. "Yes?"
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Moonpaw followed Talonspark obediently as they padded back into camp, and she couldn't help but feeling proud of herself. I just finished my first patrol! She thought happily to herself as she looked around camp. She decided to head towards the apprentices den, but sat down in front of it before going in. She quietly thought to herself as she seemed to stare at the wall of camp, as if she was watching a mouse closely before pouncing-- Because that's what she was thinking. I want to go hunting next! She decided for herself, but remembered that she'd have to wait.
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

(pffttt)

Icestar
"I have to ask you something, Talonspark." she said. "Since Goldensun left Forestclan( she really didn't, but just go along with it), and Goldensun was Moonpaw's mentor, I was asking if you wanted to be her mentor. It's ok if you dont, but she needs to catch up on her training."

Midnightsky
Midnightsky yawned, and stood up. She was too tired to move. Hours before, she fell asleep under the shade. Darting to the clearing, the Demon grabbed a squirrel, and limped back to her spot under the over-hanging branch. The black cat signed. Might as well get social with my "clanmates'' before its too late. Midnightsky shook her head, and took a bite out of the squirrel. Sky gulped some if it down, and she licked her chest fur with her one white paw. Cats thought she was unusual and wierd. Kits would whimper once the saw her torn ear, scars, or her limp hind leg. Midnightsky didnt care. Right now, she didnt care about anything, but herself.
-Unknown

StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Sunfire twitched in his sleep, letting out soft kitten-like mews every now and then. He was lost in his innocent dream world, where things were so much simpler and beautiful and-
He sneezed back into the real world.
Golden-green eyes stared with puzzlement at his den, because it wasn't really a den. He must've fallen asleep under the bush. Wonder if anyone missed me?
Stretching, the tom checked around to find his prey but it was gone. His irritated growl sounded through the early morning silence, wondering what had become of the food he had caught. Perhaps Talonspark and taken it back for him. That, or a fox had taken it from right under his nose.
Sighing the tomcat idly licked at his muzzle, as he had been doing ever since he had gained the scratch, purposefully digging his tongue into the scratch to make it scar. He wanted to have proof that Talon had lost his patience with him at least once.
The ginger furred cat sat under the bush for a few more minutes before exiting, inhaling the forest's scents. It was quiet and peaceful. He then glanced up at the sky, wondering idly what time it was- not that it really mattered. No one at camp would think twice about him. They would probably only notice him being gone when they realized it was too peaceful there.
A gust of wind blew past, and the green rimmed eyes closed wondering it would be like to fly, to truly fly- like the eagles he sometimes spotted in the distance.
Perhaps he could climb a tree? It wouldn't be flying, but it would be fun. He could just forget about being a clan-cat for once, and watch the birds from the highest branches.

(Edited because I realized that it is not morning in RP)
Last edited by StarWolf on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

Midnightsky
Midnightsky yawned, and padded out of the shade. It was nice, and a breeze ruffled her fur. Shaking her pelt, she limped out of the camp, and into the forest beyond. The black female pro key her ears for any sign of danger. She froze. She heard a branch shake above her. Looking up, she saw a ginger tomcat sitting on a branch. He looked familiar, and his scent was also. It was.....ah ha! Sunfire. The Demon of the Sky waved her tail in greetings to the ginger Tom. "Hello." she mewed. Without waiting for a grunt or a hiss, she shot herself up the tree, and sat in a branch, far away from Sunfire. Midnightsky licked her chest fur, and her one white paw. The black she cat purred when the wind touched her skin in a blissful way. I could get used to this....
-Unknown

StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Sunfire gave a tiny glare at the she-cat before grunting a rude acknowledgement, before continuing his ascend. He was quite a ways from the ground by now. Falling would be less than fun.
Soon, the tom was as high as the tree allowed- the wind was tugging at his pelt, begging him to just jump and be at peace with it.
When he died, would he be the wind? Or would he go to join his ancestors, as so many of his clan-mates preached?
Ginger furred fluffed out a bit at the biting cold before settling into a crough on the narrow branch. There were no limbs thick enough to hold his weight above him, and his golden-green eyes took in the late day's sunset from up here.
It was beautiful. Hypnotizing.

(Edited because I realized that it is not morning in the RP)
Last edited by StarWolf on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

(I’ve dropped out of this RP, just so you know.)
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

(why)
-Unknown

MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

(Oh, you updated the front page-- That took forever to type yet I forgot some details :p sorry)
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Name: Appleswipe
Live(s)( only if you are leader): 1
Age: 102 moons (8 years and 6 months for those without calculators)
Mentor( only if you are an apprentice): ---
Apprentice(s): ---
Personality: Appleswipe is rather forgetful(After all, she is beginning to encounter the effects of old age), but she is kindhearted and an exceptional tree climber- often able to hunt down a squirrel by trees alone and navigate the forest without touching the ground. She loves to teach the younger cats or tell them stories and is very patient. Also, she is terrified of water.
Description( you MAY add a link to your warrior cat here):
Appleswipe has cinnamon colored fur with very faint stripes as well as a white underbelly, socks, muzzle, and lockette(White spot on the chest). Her fur is usually bristled looking, and she has a rather round face with snub nose. Her eyes used to be a semi-dark blue, but in a fight she blinded her left eye. Her most notable scars are on her chest, tail base, and over her left eye.
Mother( if you don't know, you don't have to fill this out): Mother was killed by a coyote.
Father( same as mother): Father died in battle with a rival clan.
Mate/crush: She has never mentioned her mate and doesn't plan to.
Kit(s): Silverkit and Otterkit.
Other: Her sister was Sunfire's mother, making her his aunt- however, no one but she and Sunfire know of this.

Name: Silverkit
Mentor( only if you are an apprentice): To be discussed or determined.
Personality: Very quiet and shy(unlike her brother) and rarely questions her elders. She is rather jumpy and worries over the slightest of things, but is an extremely fast learner and never questions an order.
Soft pelted, light silver tabby she-cat with very bright(but also pale) green eyes and has distinctly long, white feathery whiskers.
Mother( if you don't know, you don't have to fill this out): Appleswipe
Father( same as mother): She doesn't know who he is, since her mother has never mentioned him.
Mate/crush: ---
Kit(s): ---
Other: Her brother is Otterkit and her cousin is Sunfire(although she doesn't know this).

Name: Otterkit
Mentor( only if you are an apprentice): To be discussed or determined.
Personality: Extremely talkative and finds it hard to keep a secret. He finds it rather hard to concentrate and is sometimes considered oblivious or an airhead, but is optimistic and is very determined when he finds something he wants to do.
Chocolate tortoiseshell tom with pale yellow eyes and slick fur that always has a certain shine to it, as if he has just come out from the water. He has a distinct bounce to his step as well.
Mother( if you don't know, you don't have to fill this out): Appleswipe
Father( same as mother): He doesn't know who he is, since his mother has never mentioned him.
Mate/crush: ---
Kit(s): ---
Other: His sister is Silverkit and his cousin is Sunfire(although he doesn't know this). He greatly admires Sunfire and tries to be like him as often as possible.

((I might have other people roleplay the kits in the future if I find it hard to keep up with 4 characters.))

EDIT: Decided to go ahead and introduce them in a post, seeing as I have nothing else better to do(Oh, life, what are you...). Also if you want to know what generator I used, pm me and I'll link you to it.

"Betcha can't touch the ceiling!"
"I-I don't think I can, either..."
Appleswipe gave a small smile at her kit's antics. Otterkit was trying(and failing) to convince his sister to jump and touch the den's roof.
"Be careful, Otterkit. You can easily sprain your leg if you don't land right." Her voice was warm and kind, tinted with a gentle purr.
"But you wouldn't land wrong, Momma! Everyone says you're the best climber of the clan. They even said you can go through the whole forest, all the way to the lake and back without ever touching the ground!"
Appleswipe purred. "Once, I could climb to the edge of the forest. I don't know if I can anymore- and I doubt that the whole clan says I'm the best."
"But you are, Momma! I've seen you climb. You're reallyreally good! D'ya think I'll ever be that good? I hope I am. Maybe Sunfire can teach me. Think he's a good climber? He's good at everything, Momma..."
The blue eyed she-cat watched her tom-kit as he rambled on, his large eyes wide and sparkling with earnest. Beautiful yellow eyes, and slick fur that looked perfect to swim with...
"Mother?" The quiet voice jerked the queen's attention to the pale colored she-kit while the tortoiseshell tom continued to moon over a certain nettle-tongued warrior.
"Yes, Silver?" The she-cat stretched her head up a bit, already having guessed the kit's next move.
Sure enough the pale silver tabby nudged her way under the queen's chin, curling up into the cinnamon colored fur. "Mother, are you really that good at climbing trees?"
"I wouldn't say I'm the best, but I can say that jumping from tree-to-tree comes naturally for me."
"Why would you need to go all the way to the lake without touching the ground, though? Isn't that where the fish-cats live?"
"Well... sometimes I was sent to spy on them for our old leader. And don't call them fish-cats. It's rude."
"But Sunfire says it a lot, doesn't he?"
"Sunfire is Sunfire, and you are you."
"Yes, Momma..." The she-kit fell silent after that, content to simply nuzzle her mother's neck.
Otterkit on the other hand was not so content to be quiet.
"... I bet he could take on a full-grown badger! He's like a... a... a super-cat! He can probably fly all the way to the river, not just climb the trees! He could probably take on one of those hoof-beasts too that everyone talks about! The ones with two heads and... and they can go super fast! Bet he could take on them and a wolf pack-"
"Otterkit, as much as Sunfire probably loves your admiration and attention, I doubt he can fly to the lake. And the hoof-beasts don't have two heads, they just have two-legs on their backs and carry them around. Why don't we go outside for some fresh air, hm?" The queen suggested, and without waiting for a reply she got up and exited the den, her two kits followed her(Otterkit nerely tripping over his own legs to see his idol up close once more, and Silverkit following with a collected calmness that her brother could never hope to achieve).
"Like I was saying, he could take on the whole pack and the hoof-beasts! Hoof-beasts with triple heads, even! Don't you think he could, Momma? I know he could, 'cause he's the best. I wish he was my brother, or even my mentor. Think Icestar'll let me be his apprentice when I see my sixth moon?"
Appleswipe rolled her eyes in an endearing manner, chuckling softly at the little tom's outgoing ramblings. "I don't think he would even bother looking for hoof-beasts with triple heads, nor do I think Icestar will let him mentor anyone at the current moment- especially if he was your brother."
"Why not?" The little tom's eyes had grown into a sorrowed yellow.
"Well, because..." Appleswipe hesitated before answering the little kit, now wanting to ruin his idol's image by telling him how he had insulted their leader, "because he's a bit young right now. He was only just named a warrior, after all."
"Even as a 'paw, he could kick some serious butt though. Think he'll be ready when I'm named Otterpaw?"
"Perhaps. If he can learn to hold his tongue by then."
Otterkit seemed satisfied with this(or perhaps he was just bored with talking with his mother) and turned to his sister. "Hey, sis, let's go practice our moves!" He was answered with a shy nod before the two scampered off a small way's from the nursery to play-fight, leaving their mother resting in the light of the sunset.
She closed her eyes, letting the sun warm her pelt.
Life was good.

Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

((OOC: Yeah I think I am going to drop out of this roleplay, too. I might make a charecter sometime, though.))
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥