Warrior Cats RP: ForestClan

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Re: Warrior Cats RP: ForestClan (If you view, PLEASE APPLY!!

Post by KibaWolf »

BleuPelt glared slightly at Myst.She hissed quietly at Sunfire thinking that she couldn't take care of herself,but relaxed a little when he said that the medcat could help her wounds.She calmed down,and noticeably relaxed,but still disliked Sunfire to a degree.I could've helped Myst myself...So why didn't i?She silently asked herself.She helped SunFire get Myst back to the camp."I'll take care of it."She said as they got to the middle of the camp.She picked up Myst,and took her into the medcat den.Her stomach was hurting,and she looked down to realize she was dripping in blood.She lay down on the ground,and waited to be treated.
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

"Well," she began. "I'd like to have a family, too. I guess I could give up leader. But who should I give it to? Maybe SunFire? At least if he's leader, he'll shut up about everything." she smirked. He doesn't deserve to be a leader, but nor do I

( I feel....awkward in this RP)
Last edited by Saebre on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Losers quite when they're tired. Winners quite when they've won"
-Unknown

"Everytime you fall it's only making your chin strong"
- Gym Class Heros, The Fighter

Old forum name- Jezibel2101Image
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(lol.Don't make Sunfire leader.He won't shut up no matter what! xD )
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

It seemed like forever but Mystfur soon realized she was in the medicine cats den. She sighed and lay her head down as she thought about the attack. I could have chased off that intruder on my own if I was paying attention... She shamed herself. Was she even worth being deputy? No, she quickly shook the thought out of her head.
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

( going to bed, guys. Please try not to RP too much)
-Unknown

Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Talonspark's ear twitched and he glanced in the direction of the voice who he knew belonged to Bluepelt. It seemed urgent. His tail twitched in slight irritation. Why is she calling for Sunfire, of all the cats in the clan? He brushed the thought away though and focused his gaze back on the scarlet-furred tom. Talonspark's eyes narrowed. "I'm not going anywhere. Icestar doesn't need me to check on her. Besides, I'd rather not deal with the drama that she's probably stirred up with her little resigning party." He muttered. Then he noticed Sunfire was already padding away. Talonspark frowned, not wanting to go plodding after him. Then he rolled his eyes. I'll go where I want. With that, he bounded forward, following Sunfire's trail into the forest. It led him back to camp (Much to his irritation. That was the last place he wanted to be.), and soon enough he smelled Mystfur and Bluepelt as well. "What's going on?" He mewed, amber eyes studying the trio as he pushed through the camp barrier and spotted them in the clearing. His nose twitched at the metallic scent of blood. "We need a medicine cat!" He meowed, glancing around for Fallingface.
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

(Pre Bluepelt being in den)
The tom tried to quicken his pace slightly at seeing the white she-cat's eyes looking slightly glazed over. Her body was trying very hard to keep going, and Sunfire was not medicine cat, but even he knew that belly wounds weren't exactly the best things to get.
He rated them slightly above getting your skull smashed in. At least then, you didn't feel any pain.
He conveniently ignored his leader and the other cats as he made his way to the medicine cat's den, trying to keep one eye on Myst and Blue at the same time.
It was quite difficult to only have one eye for two cats.
Finally he was inside the medicine cat's den, and dropped off the two injured she-cats inside without checking to see if the clumsy cat was inside to care for them before backing outside again.

(After Bluepelt is in the den)
Sunfire hesitated at the mouth of the den, having heard Talonspark's urgent statement. Where was Fallingface, or even the medicine cat's apprentice? The green eyed tom had done his best and had brought the cats back, but beyond that he had no control. It bothered him slightly, and the rust colored male quickly scanned the clearing with his eyes to see if the healer was anywhere in sight.

(Last post of the night... don't do too much while I am gone, cause I gotta go do some school stuff tomorrow.)
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

BluePelt felt dizzy.She had lost a lot of blood.She tried to stand up,and succeeded."I'll be back."SHe said,and padded outside.Blood was still dripping from her,though,and she was in pain.She went to go find FallingFace,anyway.She had to.It wasn't for only herself.She soon found FallingFace."Please..Help."She said.She collapsed at the ground in front of him.Not wanting to be seen by SunFire like this,she stood up.She wobbled a bit,but she stood.

(Okay,Star.No problem.)
flamewind
Bluebird Chick

Post by flamewind »

application
name:Hawkbreeze
Live(s)( only if you are leader):
Mentor( only if you are an apprentice):
Apprentice(s):
Personality:shy,good fighter, and dream to be leader one day
Description( you MAY add a link to your warrior cat here): black fur right eye blue left eye yellow white claws and and very long fuffy tail (also new warrior)
Mother( if you don't know, you don't have to fill this out):a loner
Father( same as mother): some clan cat
Mate/crush: really dont have one yet
Kit(s): not yet
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

School? O.o
-Unknown

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

WhisperDew
The she-cat decided to go rest in the warrior’s den. Her tabby fur was softly dancing with the wind. As she walked into the warrior’s den, she put her paw on some soft straw and quietly walked over to a nice warm corner, and fell sound asleep. She dreamed of a huge fight, not with another clan, within her clan. WhisperDew continued sleeping, she wouldn’t just give into dreams like that.
(... I make all my characters sleep when I’m tired irl... I’m strange)
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

Accepted, Flame.
-Unknown

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Fallingface
(Ignoring Kiba's comment because you can't simply find someone.)
Fallingface already knew about it, he really did. He became somewhat frantic. The medicine cat bit down on everything he could and grabbed a hold onto all of the cobwebs he could. He then hopped out of the medicine cat den, muzzle full of a whole bunch of herbs, his expression basically saying are you stupid? as soon as he saw all of the cats surrounding the poor thing. Apparently there was another cat, but he had no clue where that thing was. He spat out the herbs as soon as he got to the deputy. "Go, go! Space, you!" He shouted at everyone. His tail stump was twitching like crazy. He was looking at the injuries, all of them. Careful movements, careful. He used his other paw to get one good layer of cobweb, and started to gently apply it on the biggest wound he could find currently. "Do you feel broken? Where?" He asked while busily chewing on horsetail. Before he completely covered all the wounds, he made sure to apply the bits of chewed horsetail onto all of her wounds. He loomed over her back, taking his time to fix those scratches up as well while she'd have her time to speak, if she were awake, that is. He stumbled over to the little pile of herbs he brought in, and lay three poppy seeds near her mouth. She could probably eat as much as she wanted to and save whatever left. Causes sleep, reduces pain, what a good combination for Fallingface.

Sunfrost

The blonde tom laughed. "Him? Oh man, that's a good one, Icestar. I mean, look at him! He wouldn't even count for a good father. He walks like a leader, but I don't know if he can actually be a leader. You have to do more than walking and becoming one, right? Right now he just seems like a big pile of whine and stubbornness. I don't know, though, maybe you could ask everyone around here what it takes to be a leader, or what they would do if they became leader, you know? Get to know them and their direct opinions. Maybe I could ask them."
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Mystfur blinked her eyes as Fallingface loomed over her. "I.. I don't feel broken, just a lot of pain" She mewed quietly, then looked back down at the ground. She continued to make herself think she was a bad deputy. I couldn't even get back to camp on my own! She silently hissed at herself. She soon realized that Fallingface has given her poppy seeds. She lazily licked them up, and waited for the affects to take place.
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
Redpaw
Bluebird Chick

Post by Redpaw »

RedPool Says'' Where Is My Clan''