Pokemon Coliseum RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Re: Pokemon Coliseum RP

Post by Foxesrule »

Talon leaned closer to the ring, waiting for an attack.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

Blu settled next to Sage, the trainer. "They're doing well this year. Planning to go on to the finals?"
Vegan: The other white meat.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

1... Rone playfully twisted himself around, letting the bits of excitement leave him.
2... It was time to relax, think. Think. Eat leftovers as soon as you get a chance to.
3... The rumbling of electromagnetivity rumbled throughout his body, his whole self spinning, readying into mid-air launch.
Go! Determined eyes became more serious, body heavily lifting itself into air now, his obvious slowness allowing Flapper to move first.
The bug was quite fast, a bit faster than he's been used to lately, maybe. She knew very well how slow he was, and it was time for Flapper to take great advantage of that. It made him want to smile, if his mouth were present. She buzzed loudly at Rone, making him move even slower and take damage. He held a grinning moment. His health didn't go down much, even if it was a STAB and powerful move. Suddenly, he spun incredibly fast, a light blue line around his now seemingly spherical body, hitting Flapper with Gyro Ball. Considering her Speed was much faster than his own, the damage was great but not enough to easily faint her yet. Flapper found it difficult to take Rune down, him being quite resisted to her type. She released powder on Rone, it paralyzing his body and slowing him even more, not like he was slow enough before. This was a mix of an advantage and a fault for the Butterfree. His Gyro Ball will be more powerful, she can use the luck of paralyzation if it were on her side. Eyes fixed on Flapper, his body wasn't ready to fight against the paralyzation yet. Flapper smiled, maybe a bit evil of a smile, and forced an Aerial Ace on Rone, him being unable to try to avoid it. It was really hard for him to control his floating, too. He began to spin, the force of the Aeriel Ace hitting him very hard. Critical hit! How lucky. Due to it being an attacking power, his defense allowed him to take it nicely enough. He spun faster, nearing to the Gyro Ball effect. Instead, he spout out Toxic on the Butterfree, what he probably should've done earlier. If anything, they both have effects on them now, and hopefully this poison will help him out. His incredibly high defense made him lack in Attack, and so crippling Flapper too shall help him greatly. Flapper protested against this, however, and used Bug Buzz again, knowing it will cause Rone difficulty to continue his spinning effect and that it probably wouldn't get the critical hit again. The paralyzation wasn't too bad this turn, he munched on some bit of leftovers as he spun quicker, the light blue trail running along his spherical body again. It was hard to aim with all the static everywhere and from spinning so fast. She was moving quite fast, although weakened from the poison. He finally threw it, the attack hitting Flapper with much force. It knocked the Butterfree out, fainting on the ground. This allowed Rone to let himself fall to the ground as well, paralyzed, but okay otherwise.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

"The winner is... RONE! Now, Talon will face Opponent No.2: Thunderball the Scolipede! He has Rollout, Protect, Bug Bite and Light Screen." The Nidoking announced, with the audience screaming with joy.

-----------

"Yes, they are." Sage agreed.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Rone, still with electricity dancing all over his shell, picked himself up again and twisted to the exit of the stadium. He healed himself, then watched for any of the fights coming next.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Mark say in front of the TV watching Rone fight. One day that will be me they are cheering for he thought he returned to the TV.
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Talon perked up at the sound of his name. he had dozed off during the surprsingly intense battle-And it was time for him to face Thunderball. Again, he had a type advantage. But Scolipdedes were pretty big compared to a Braviary. And Thunderball could use protect. Talon waddled into the fighting ring.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Thundeball jumped into the ring eager to fight. He stared at Talon and narrowed his eyes. "1,2,3, FIGHT!".

(All the opponents are NPCs, and can be role-played by anyone.)
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Talon screeched, and instantly flew high into the air. He stayed there, hovering, waiting for Thunderball to do something.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Before the start of the match, Thunderball thought long and hard about how this match will turn out. Talon had an advantage. A big one. His Light Screen would probably be useless, considering a Braviary would be much more about Physical power than Special. He admired the bird for a moment. As soon as the match started he spun himself headfirst, letting the speed increase more and more quite quickly, then launching himself out toward the bird. (Rollout)
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Braviary realised that he hadn't noticed Thunderball's roll-out, coming towards him. Talon guessed he had flew up just in time. (Even though he still had a graze.) Watching the huge bug-type pokemon from above, Talon studied Thunderball carefully. Those horns seemed quite sharp, and could probably do alot of damage. Talon flew just a tiny bit lower, and folded his wings to dive. If Thunderball didn't dodge the attack, this would probably greatly weaken Thunderball-Although, it would also damage himself. (Brave bird.)
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Thunderball found it quite weird that his rollout had nearly missed first turn. He grunted, unable to avoid the impact of the Braviary's attack. It really is all about luck sometimes. He attempted to shrug off the damage, it taking a good chunk out of his health, and he retaliated with another, stronger Rollout. It wasn't STAB, but it was still super effective, nonetheless the damage was growing. Hopefully the previous rollout, added to the Brave Bird's recoil and maybe even this stronger rollout will provide some luck for the Scollipede.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Talon screeched. Thunderball had used roll-out on him while he was still recovering from brave-bird. Although it hurt alot, he scrambled back on his feet again. Talon flew over-head and dived again at Thunderball, attemtping to pick him up and use sky-drop.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Thunderball was picked up by Talon, eyes growing wide as he realized what's going on. Will he make it? He struggled to get free, but it was no use. For a moment he relaxed his body, taking in the damage about to come.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Talon carried the scolipede with ease, and just before his head hit the top of the Coliseum, Talon dropped Thunderball. Before Thunderball fell to the ground he tried to punch the Scolipede with Strength.