Pokemon Coliseum RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Re: Pokemon Coliseum RP

Post by Foxesrule »

Talon waited for Flapper to move. She seemed to be twisting around, as if to confuse him. Shaking his head, Talon stepped back a little, and used brave-bird. Flapper cried out and tried to dodge, but Talon had already hit her. Flapper was recovering from the super effective move, and Braviary was wincing from the damage from the move he had used. Flapper looked up and used gust, and Talon thrown to the sides of the ring. Screeching, Talon soared up high, and dived for Flapper. He quickly picked Flapper up, and, using sky-drop, dropped the pokemon. Flapper was falling for a bit, but before she regained balance, Talon used strength, throwing Flapper to the ground. She nearly fainted-But not quite.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
sparkwolf111
Baby Gecko

Post by sparkwolf111 »

spark ran to watch the tv at full speed. he paused when he glanced at the tv screen and saw that flapper was losing. he didnt really have a favorite of the two, so it didnt seem to matter much, but he watched with interest.
Number 1 rabbit. My in-game name is keyin.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Talon found himself getting annoyed. He was waiting for Flapper to respond. She didn't. She was practically begging to lose... Talon screeched and flew towards Flapper. Flapper seemed to breath a sigh, just before Talon finished her off with strength. Flapper had lost-She had fainted.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

"The winner is... TALON!" the announcer said, with the audience cheering. "Now, for the next challenger, Rone! He will fight Flapper as well.".
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Talon grinned, gliding silently out of the ring. He had won-He might go to the next coliseum, or fight some more pokemon in this Bug Coliseum.
sparkwolf111
Baby Gecko

Post by sparkwolf111 »

spark eyes gleamed, he wished to one day be as strong as talon. despite the fact talon had a type advantage he was awe-struck at how easily he beat flapper. recovering from his paralized state he turned to Mark and Sage. "so... are we going to train..?" :D
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

He watched Talon win against Flapper, then heard his name being called. Electromagnetic levitation roared around him again, allowing him to lift himself up and lure himself towards the stage. Determined eyes became noticeable as he readied himself, him dropping to the ground and letting the ground rumble slightly around him. He awaited for the call to begin.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

(yup)

"ok then let's start"Angel said"Fine with me"Mark said and the course began. The first obstacle Mark had to over come was to jump over the red goo he did this easily, after overcoming all of the others Mark had to do I've last thing which was dodge and attack Angel in one move. Mark charged Angel, Angel used dragon tail Mark used vine whip to push off the ground and dodge dragon tail then he used the vines to whip Angel in the back. He had passed the course!
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Talon turned around to watch Rone fight Flapper. He guessed that Rone would win, since he had a hard body, making it hard for him to attack, while Flapper was feeble.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

"1...2...3... Fight!".
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

"Yes"Mark said"so when are regionals"he asked sage
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

"Tomorrow afternoon.".
sparkwolf111
Baby Gecko

Post by sparkwolf111 »

spark's main problem was his accuracy, for some reason he would 2/3 miss his target... and they werent even moving! he exausted mootch's patience so hard yesterday that he still ached from how far he pushed him.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

"come on spark we can't be partners if you don't go to regionals, here try this aim just a little to the right" "Now shoot"he told him
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

Blu watched Flapper carefully. She had a three faint policy, three faints and you have to be checked out in the clinic. It was a slow day today, the fighters fought well.
Vegan: The other white meat.