GoldenWolfPackRP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Re: GoldenWolfPackRP

Post by MidnightRose »

Myst sighed and obeyed Hope. She closed her eyes and once again fell asleep. She dreamed about her family, and what is was like when she was with them again. Without knowing it, the mist around her once again started flowing, heavy enough to start pouring out of the den, while she was asleep.
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Daisy "Yes...” She said softly. Then walked away from Destiny to look for food.

Destiny
Destiny wasn’t sure why she was getting all this sniffing and affection. But she would not leave her mother’s side and followed her..
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Hope nodded at Daisy."I won't harm her!"She called after her.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Daisy
Daisy was too far to hear anything. And without noticing Destiny behind her. She ran to a carcass, but saw a bear protecting it. She snarled at the bear. The bear roared back. And ran besides Daisy to grab Destiny. Once Daisy realized Destiny was going to get injured. She grabbed her and jumped out of the bears way. Landing on the ground, she hurt her leg, and dropped Destiny in mid-air. She picked up Destiny again and ran back to the pack den,

Destiny
Destiny didn’t know what happened. She had blacked out from falling on the ground, she had a large gash on her eye. She hit it on a rock when she flew in the air when her mother attempted to save her. The only thing she remember was following her mother to find food...

Aaron
The large male saw Destiny and Daisy, and ran up to them. "Are you okay?!” He said, concerned. He helped Daisy walk back to the den. And asked her again “What happened"
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Hope saw the injuries."Get in the den.I'll tell Lily to get Agrimony for heavy bleeding."She instructed Daisy and Destiny."That eye gash needs help."She told Daisy,glancing at Destiny's eye gash.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Daisy
The female limped with Destiny in her mouth. Her leg felt broken. She whined as limped towards the den. Once she finally got inside she gently dropped Destiny on the ground. And curled up with her.

Destiny
Destiny was still blacked out. All she saw was black. The gash on her eye bled severely.

(Why do all my characters get hurt in some small way!?)

Aaron
Aaron saw a bright red on the small pup and quickly walked over to Daisy. He gently nudged the small pup with his muzzle. "Will they be okay?” He asked, sorrow settling in his heart.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Hope got the agrimony from Lily.She placed it on the mother and pup's wounds."only time will tell."She said,and lay down beside them.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Destiny
Destiny tried to open her right eye, it hurt too much... She couldn’t open it. She opened her other eye. And looked around. Pain engulfed her right eye. She quietly went outside, her brown fur blew in the wind as she walked out. It was midnight. She heard a howl from not too far. She had a urge to follow it. But wasn’t sure if it was safe or not. Her mind decided that it was safe, and she started to quietly walk towards the sound. She stepped on a twig, she tripped and fell. But landed on something... Something soft. But, she was knocked out. The figure she landed on gently walked back to where Destiny lived. And silently walked in and dropped the pup with Daisy, then ran out.

Daisy
Daisy woke up feeling the pup on her side, but saw no one. She fell back asleep, cuddling with Destiny.

Aaron
Aaron was the figure that Destiny landed on... There was one thing wrong. He kept running. This secret of his left guilt fighting in his heart. He sighed as he ran, he paused, stopped, froze, a rain drop fell on his muzzle, he remembered Mila... Guilt went to his mind and taunted him. "You shouldn’t of done that!” "You stupid wolf!” The words in his mind made him growl. He killed Mila. He killed Abia, protecting his sister, but he didn’t realize that he was already killing Mila as he fought with Abia, he scratched Mila and accidentally bit her. That was how she died. He sighed, the memory made him whine.

(Oooh, a nice twist.)
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

I am sorry but we will need this topic locked. No one is rping anymore, there aren't many people here, and, frankly, I have too many rps. Alex could you please lock this? (I am having troubles with Kenya)
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Locked via request of author.

If you feel we're having "troubles" for some reason (though I can't recall anything) then feel free to PM me so we can sort this out.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.