GoldenWolfPackRP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Re: GoldenWolfPackRP

Post by KibaWolf »

Hope and Lily both could understand what Myst was thinking."Please."Lily begged."No matter how much Taboo taunts you,it doesn't matter.You have us."The mouse begged.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Myst sighed once again, and laid down with a thump. (If she even can lay down.. o.o) She didn't know what to do, and all the begging was only having her rethink it over and over again.
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(she can shes just doing it next to or above her body.Maybe below.) Hope lay on the ground,still supporting her dead friend.She sobbed into Myst's fur.She didn't know what to do.Lily wished her friend was still alive,and she sobbed into her tail as she lay down beside Hope.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Myst couldn't help feeling bad for her friends as they sobbed, and because of that she could no longer take it. There was still a voice telling her that they would be fine-- And now that she thought about it, that voice sounded familiar. She had to know who it was, so she lowered herself down to Hope and Lily. "I promise I will come back." She whispered, then started heading towards where she heard the voice.
Twitter
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Hope heard Myst,and so did Lily.They smiled,and stopped crying.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

(Okay, time to prepare for a long post...)

Myst continued walking away from them til she could no longer see them. Sadly, she followed the voice til she reached this beautiful area. It was beautiful plains, a lake with sparkling water and a beautiful forest nearby. This place seemed so peaceful, Myst felt at home almost right away. She looked closer, and saw other wolves looking at her. "Hello?" she asked, confused. "Welcome home." A she-wolf that almost looked exactly like Myst stepped forward. "I have been waiting for you, Myst." The wolf said, while Myst blankly stared at her. She soon heard the other wolves talking among themselves, and understood a few such as "She was only down there for such a short time... But now shes home with her family" Myst then knew it-- This was her old pack. This was her family. She looked at the wolf in front of her, and smiled with a sparkle in her eyes. "M.. Mom?" She asked, stepping forward to nuzzle her.

(Wasn't as long as I expected! xD)
Twitter
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Hope decided to follow Myst's spirit.She followed the soul's scent.She arrived at a beautiful place.Surprisingly,the place was also on Earth.She saw Myst and her family.She knew Myst wouldn't come back,now.She lowered her tail,disappointed,and went back.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Myst enjoyed being with her family, but felt guilty. I promised I would go back.. But, this is my family I already lost once before.. I can't lose them again. She kept arguing with herself in her head, when suddenly her mom walked up to her. "Myst, do what you're heart tells you. But remember, we will always be here for you in the end." Myst simply nodded, and padded towards the sparkling lake and laid down next to it. She gazed into it, and saw Hope and Lily heart broken by the side of her lifeless body. She knew then she had to go back, but didn't know how to tell her family. She hesitated, when a wolf she didn't recognize walked up to her. "If that is what you wish, then I can send you back right now." He said, nodding at Myst. Myst simply smiled, and prepared herself to feel pain. She closed her eyes, waiting for it to happen.
Twitter
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

(Okk... Since I had a ‘hissy fit’ I’ll just have Aaron laying on the ground. He’s okay, but with a few injuries.)
Aaron could only see a dark black. He slowly opened both eyes. His eyes focused, and he attempted to get up, he failed and fall back on the ground. "Y-You guys a-alright?” Aaron said, watching them.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(lol okay :3) Hope saw the place Myst was at.She had followed the soul scent to it.She smiled."Her family.This must be it."She thought aloud.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

(Okay.. Now I don't know what to do.)
Twitter
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(Let Myst be in her body?I cried in rl when she died xD.) Hope left the place and rested on Myst's shoulders (dead body).
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

(...)

Myst gasped as she suddenly felt sharp pain everywhere, and realized she was back with Hope and Lily. She felt too weak to open her eyes, but could still hear and smell. She wheezed as she breath, and gasped for breath every few seconds.
Twitter
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Lily and Hope smiled."Myst..."Hope said,and nuzzled her.Myst was still being supported by her,and lily hugged Myst's muzzle.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Myst finally felt the strength to open her eyes, and she glanced up at Hope and Lily, and smiled slightly. Her marking weren't glowing at all, and the mist that usually flowed around her had also completely stopped.
Twitter