Prehistoric Island RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

niallz299
Baby Mouse

Re: Prehistoric Island RP

Post by niallz299 »

Jamingo walked up to the crocodile carcass, grabed a chunk and walked back to the den.When he got there he said" breakfast is done"and threw the meat down into the den
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

Pam gobbled it up. "Thanks, I think I'll come out to the land of the living," she said, climbing out of the den. She wouldn't go too far from the entrance, she wanted to keep a watch on the eggs.
Vegan: The other white meat.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

When Pam exited the den Jamingo handed her a crocodile egg, man those things were good
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

"Mmm, delicious," Pam said. She thought for a moment, and decided to go back into the den and guard the nest. Her eggs, she thought, could just as easily be stolen.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Jamingo wanted to go in th den but decided against it "She'll let me know when I can come in"he said
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Pam relaxed after a while. She got up and looked outside. Nothing seemed to be going on.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Jamingo saw Pam sticking her head out of the den and asked"Can I come in?"
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

"Sure," said Pam. She never really thought Jamingo could do any harm, so she decided it was fine to let him be around the eggs.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Jamingo stepped in the den and stopped there in the middle of the den was his children
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

"You watch the eggs, I'm tired of sitting around," Pam said. She'd been brooding over them for at least a day and was going to go take a break. She walked along the pond shore for a while.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Jamingo stared at the eggs.He could not believe that he was a father
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Later she came back. "Anything interesting happen while I was gone?" she asked. Being one of the top predators, they never saw very much excitement.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

"Not much"Jamingo replied. He had not taken his off the eggs since Pam left
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

"Well, alright," Pam said. She wanted to get back in the nest, so she chased Jamingo out and looked over the eggs.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Jamingo couldn't understand why Pam chased him out he hadn't fine anything wrong, had he?