Late Jurassic Colorado RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Re: Late Jurassic Colorado RP

Post by Grep42 »

She eventually got to "her" kill. Fonx chased away the small scavengers and gorged herself.
Vegan: The other white meat.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Kapaz walked to the site of the siesmosaur kill to see if there was any meat left. "Nothing" Kapaz said " That female ate it all" but then he saw that the seismosaur was laying pn its side Android fliped it over... a feast was waiting on the other side. Kapaz gorged himself
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Fonx had woken up from a nap, and there was that male allosaur eating "her" kill. "Just what do you think you're doing," she growled.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Kapaz told himself "be brave,be brave,be brave"roard ,and charged
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Fonx saw him charging and jumped out of the way. She ran over to him to give him a good bite. Stupid thing, he won't live to see summer she thought.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Kapaz saw that the female was going to bite him and side steped it but tripped and fell "Oh no " Kapaz thought "I'm a goner!!!!"
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Fonx stepped on him and went to bite him, but changed her mind. "You know what, I'll let you off this time. Don't touch my food, nobody gets hurt. Got it?"
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

"Ok "Kapaz said. That should get her attention, I just hope she'll be impressed Kapaz thought.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

She got off, and ignored him, or pretended to.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Kapaz watched as the female walked away. There's one more mate be won't be getting this year
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Females were hard to get, Fonx is certainly no acception. A male had to keep her entertained, or she'd just get bored with him. Fonx didn't leave, she stayed and watched over her meal, keeping the other allosaurs who actually caught it away.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro's heard was covering and clearing ground fast, pushing down trees to get at the ferns that grew in between, and destroying homes for a lot of animals.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Kapaz stayed too and watch the female from in the cover of a couple of trees "I just can't get that female out of my mind"Kapaz thought "How to immpress the hmmmmmm
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Fonx, of course, knew he was hanging around. She didn't growl or anything, she was actually thinking of taking a mate this year anyway, why not give him a chance? Anyway he could show he was fit would be enough really.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Kapaz then got an idea "What if I hunted somthing for her, somthing fast.