Late Jurassic Colorado RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Re: Late Jurassic Colorado RP

Post by Grep42 »

Ah, where's he off too? Fonx thought. She followed a little, then returned to where she was earlier.
Vegan: The other white meat.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

"How about some dryrosaurs their pretty fast"Kapaz set out to find some dryrosaurs. Kapaz walked to a clearing and saw one, he charged
Last edited by niallz299 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Fonx watched carefully. He was a decent hunter it seemed. But to be the best hunter, one must catch at least one meal.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Kapaz knew the female was watching so he was as carful as he could. After a little under a minute Kapaz was kicking the dryrosaur carcus at the female
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

"Thanks, and good hunting back there," she said. Fonx took a bite, but wasn't that hungry.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Kapaz could see that the female was starting to like him. Of only she would give him a sign as he could know for sure,
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Savor opened his eyes to see a Saurophaganax hunting near him. "Uh oh." he said to himself. He slowly got away from the area.
-------------
Delta was already up and gone. He had found a field of ferns and a Brachiosaurus was browsing from the trees. Delta began to eat slowly.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Kapaz heard it to. Saurophagnax the apex predator, I just hope it doesn't come here, Kapaz thought.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Saurophagnax. Fonx hated these beasts and had good reason to. They were some of the only things standing between her and the title of apex predator. She decided to ignore it for now, to pay more attention to the male. She stopped pretending to be bored or ignoring him, and gave him attention. It was a small gesture, but it usually meant that she's impressed with him.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Yes i finally impresseed herJamingo thought Now to get something to eat for myself
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Fonx nudged the rest of the dryosaurus towards him. If they were going to be mates, they had to trust each other.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Kapaz gorged himself on the kill. He was hungry from all the hunting he had done that day "Whats your name" Kapaz asked between mouthfuls of dryosaurus
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

"I'm Fonx. And you?"
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

"Kapaz""So... what do you want to do"Kapaz asked
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Fonx shrugged. Allosaurs were nomads, but in the breeding season the claimed territorys. "Lets go find a territory, I guess,"