Late Jurassic Colorado RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Re: Late Jurassic Colorado RP

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Delta had entered an Allosaurus territory, and slowly ate the ferns. He kept an eye out for predators before eating. It was hot, and Delta was thirsty. He couldnt find any water, but luckily sipped some berry juice, and also luckily it wasn't poisonous.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Kapaz smelt stegosaurus and he was hungry. He decided to go check out the stegosaurus maybe a good meal he and Fonx could share.
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

"You smell that? It smells like lunch," Fonx said, already heading off in that direction.
Vegan: The other white meat.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Fonx took lead of this hunt, her leadership skills are what attracted Kapaz
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Fonx, when she did hunt, was an ambush hunter. She guessed where the stego would go, and hid there. Waiting.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Kapaz was a predator who liked to scare his pretty before he killed it so he saw where the stegosaurus was and charged
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Kapaz was a predator who liked to scare his prey before he killed it so he saw where the stegosaurus was and charged
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Oh look at him wrecking it up. Good thing he's pretty fast she thought to herself.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Delta saw this and did what Stegosaurus do; he flashed blood in his plates, and was whipping his tail back and forth.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Kapaz ran at the Dino but stopped right before a sharp tail would have pierced his skull
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

"Go to the front, not the side!" Fonx yelled at him. She charged over to the stego and tried to bite it's head.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Delta started turning around, lashing his tail really fast. Meanwhile, Savor searched for food, really hungry.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

"Ow!" spikes struck Fonx's leg. She jumped back, now fuming. Fonx charged, she'd run the beast over to get revenge.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Kapaz charged also nobody messes with his mate