Meerkat/Predator RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Re: Meerkat/Predator RP

Post by Grep42 »

Horror sniffed the air. She was moving territories, hoping to find a bounty of prey in the meerkat lands.She listened for a moment, nothing. Horror stalked in the general direction of the Whiskers' camp. Nearby, she found an abandoned bolthole which she dug out and settled comfortably in.
Vegan: The other white meat.
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

"YOU'RE GOING TO WAKE IT UP SHHHH!" She practically screeched, then seemed to realize how loud she was. "Oops..." Lailas whispered, her paws coming up to muffle her voice. It was only then she realized the male had spoken to her. Her cheeks flushed in embarrasment (although they couldn't see that), and she looked down. "Hi." She said softly, looking up at him.
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

SunJewel twitched at the sound of a screech, but she didn't wake up. She just stayed there like a rock. A dead rock.

(Short post! D:)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Jewel probably would've broken out laughing, but she stayed quiet because of the cheetah. "Well um, how are we going to get out? Doesn't look like that cheetahs gonna move any time soon..." She whispered, sounding a bit annoyed. Out of all things, that cheetah decided to take a nap on their bolthole.
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

She giggled softly, glancing over at Jewel. "Well, as long as we aren't out there with it, then it's okay... I just hope it doesn't wake up and realize we're in here..."
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

All that SunJewel did, was hunt in her new dream. She ran and ran, chasing meerkats. One went down a hole, and she stuck her paw down it. But in reality, well, she stuck her paw down the hole and started swiping weakly.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Jewel gasped as the cheetah suddenly reached into the hole, swiping weakly. "Is it awake? Is it trying to get us?" She whispered worriedly while backing away from the swiping paw.
Twitter
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

"What's going on up there" Klap yelled. As he rounded the corner he saw a giant paw swiping at jewel, lialas and a male. He barked
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

SunJewel heard small barking and changed her dream. There were now wild dogs chasing her. She ran and ran and ran. Her swiping got faster and stronger as she tried to sleep run.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Lailas yelped as a claw raked her stomach and she fell backwards. Her eyes were wide as she looked down at her now-bleeding stomach. The wound was shallow, but it still hurt, and it could get infected. Skittering back a few steps, the female let out a pained sound.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

At the pained sound, SunJewel finally woke up. She took her paw out of the hole.
Blood?
She looked down into it, and sure enough, she had cut a meerkat. She grinned now that she had a snack and stuck her paw back down and swung like a mad dog.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Lailas screeched and stumbled back a few more steps. "Back into the hole?" She questioned the others, eyes wide as she slowly retreated backwards, towards the end of the burrow.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Before saying anything Jewel simply ran deeper into the bolthole. The cheetah was now awake, and wanted to have them as a snack. "Stay down here!" She yelled as she reached the bottom. "I don't think it can reach us down here."
Twitter
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

She limped after her, the movements making her stomach wound streatch and causing drips of blood to fall from her stomach. Lailas sighed heavily and sat in the sand, before hesitantly licking at the wound.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Seeing that the swiping just warding them off, SunJewel started digging up the hole.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥