Meerkat/Predator RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

niallz299
Baby Mouse

Re: Meerkat/Predator RP

Post by niallz299 »

"I don't trust her"he replied hoping the female heard him
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Jewel wasn't sure why Klap didn't trust Lailas. "Why not?" She asked. Nothing seemed wrong about Lailas to her, but maybe Klap was right. She looked back at the female, then back to Klap and the pups, not sure who the believe anymore.
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Lailas, despite being slow and had worse than normal eyesight, had exelent hearing. The little female looked at the sand again, an obvious hurt expression on her face. "Maybe I should go then." She muttered, and glanced around the two to see the small, sick male huddled in the back. "He needs milk and water. Minerals would help, too, if you could find any..."
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

"wait do you have milk"Klap asked the female"can you help him" he gestured towards Antony
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Rocket dog led the group back home. Which was that bolt hole they were staying at. Some of the babysitters carried the pups.
(Short un-detailed post x-x)
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(I want to stick my cheetahs head right down that hole.. Start some drama! xD Unfortunately, she is still sleeping..)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

(Dooo eeeett.)

Lailas blinked slowly, eyes wide. "Well, yeah. I was a babysitter you see... and sometimes the whole parental instincts kick in and then you prodice milk... kinda weird isn't it." She rambled, but otherwise slowly stepped forward.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

(Lolol have her sleepwalk to the hole :P)
Twitter
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

(LOL YES. Do eeet)
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

SunJewel shook and stirred in her dreams, she ran and ran, but in reality, she walked and walked. She was cornered, and was about to be taken down, but in reality, she was tired of walking, and couldn't stay up much longer. It hit her and she fell to the ground with an exploding boom! But, in reality, she fell down with a thump. She fell down a canyon, but in reality, her breast just sagged a little into a small hole. The same hole that she heard the voices in, but she had no clue! The rest of her dream is just rainbows and unicorns, because she's dead. In reality, she is just sleeping.

(I sleepwalked and covered the hole!)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

(Sucha boss.)

Lailas's eyes widened as a loud thump and dirt fell from the ceiling. "What was that?!" She all but screeched, now huddled right next to the rest of the Meerkats. The yound female's finally calmed down after a moment, and she slowly scuttled closer to the rounded corner where the entrance would be. "I'll see..." she mumbled, scurrying around the wall of dirt. She bumped right into something fluffy and around her size (Soro) and gave a terrified yelp before stumbling back.
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

This will be a fersome predator indeed for our meerkat friends. A creature that can follow them into their holes :twisted:
Name: Horror
Species: Honey Badger
Pic: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_5TxnfdGSLwQ/T ... Badger.jpg
Other: The honey badger is a vicious omnivore that can dig a tunnel in ten minutes, much less for digging out a tunnel.
Vegan: The other white meat.
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Grep42 wrote:This will be a fersome predator indeed for our meerkat friends. A creature that can follow them into their holes :twisted:
Name: Horror
Species: Honey Badger
Pic: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_5TxnfdGSLwQ/T ... Badger.jpg
Other: The honey badger is a vicious omnivore that can dig a tunnel in ten minutes, much less for digging out a tunnel.
Oh poop....
We're dead. Honey badgers are bosses.

I have a honey badger char as well ovo.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro was trying to push against the furry thing that had layed down. He could see a few spots and assumed it was a cheetah. When he felt something run into him. He turned to find a female meerkat. How'd she get in? He wasn't sure but she smelled like a loner, so he was instantly curious. "Uh...Hi?" He said.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Jewel heard some talking and went up to investigate, and then saw the male meerkat she had run into earlier. Not sure what to do, she stopped, then saw what was blocking the way out. "Is that.. A cheetah?!" She asked, horrified.
Twitter