Amazon RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Re: Amazon RP

Post by hoopyscoop »

Jahi
Jahi opened her eyes. It took a minute before they focused, all she saw was a cloud in the sky... She got up slowly, she wanted shelter. She scurried along the ground. Quickly looking for a shelter. She knew what death meant, and she was glad she did. If she didn’t she would be careless... Jahi smelt blood. She wasn’t sure what it was at first, cause it was faint. But once she was closer, she knew what it was, and backed away from the scent ears flattened.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Zahra spotted a little area with bushes that could act as cover, and she hesitantly limped towards them, Cuxtal dangling in her mouth. Once there, she peeked inside to check for any other animals-- She didn't see any, but it also wasn't big enough for both her and Cuxtal to fit. More concerned about the cub than herself, she set him inside and she lay down half way inside of the bushes and half way out. She kept an eye on La'keem and the other jaguars, hoping the female wouldn't lash out about her brother.
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

(waiting for Kiba)
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Glory smirked.He could tell what La'keem had meant to do.Glory realized he had forgotten abouyt his cub-hood injury.He had nearly died because of a scratch on his throat,and where it was was now soft and had a scar.It was the exact location La'keem had bitten open.Glory smiled sadly at his sobbing sister.He blacked out.He couldn't feel anything but the pain.
He couldn't see,and he couldn't hear.All he could smell was the bloodstained ground.He couldn't move.He could make expressions and talk,though."I-I can't move.."He said,and winced.

Peace nuzzled him friendily.She smiled sadly."We'll meet again,someday."She told him,and wiped away her tears with her paw.

Glory smiled."We will."He said,and all of a sudden saw his body.He was floating above it.He knew he was going to heaven.He flew off,and saw relatives.It was a beautiful place.He smiled,and stayed.
Peace knew her brother was gone,now.She all of a sudden felt anger towards La'keem."What am i supposed to do now?"She asked him,and lay on the ground.-Eyes closed,and head on her paws.
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

La'keem stared in shock before shaking his head, slowly taking a step backwards, retreating. "I...I didn't mean to..." he whispered.
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

"I know you didn't,but..I just wish he hadn't died."She stood up and opened her eyes.There were tears in them.She lowered her head,and watched as the blood on th eground started to seperate where her tears were falling.She didn't want to cry,but she had to.She sobbed and sobbed.She eventually stopped,and wiped her eyes.She shook her head sadly,and went outside for some time to think.