Worlds in Space

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Re: Worlds in Space

Post by Hope »

The macaw race dig through the wet sand in search of prey. They stumble apon enemy tunnels and either turn back or go to raid their enemies food supply,
The macaws sees a fat juicy worm in a different tunnel and go after it. They get the worm easily and it is placed in their food storage.
They evolve sharper claws to attack bigger prey, the planet Mercury is evolved to have harder soil so it's harder to dig.
The norwa are eating quite peacefully, when a Pokwty comes along, trying to kill them. The norwa could either ignore it, gang up on it or swim away.
The norwa swim off quite quickly but the pokwty is much faster and kills a norwa. You evolve and extra fins to swim 10% faster. Your home planet marshes become flooded with more water and a few underwater volcanos start to form.
A small group of Stalker are clinging to a tree, things they would leave should the species manage to survive. A passing, slightly large flying insect passes by the tree and a Stalker attacks it, the insect flees before the other Stalker can attack. The Stalkers can either give up the hunt, but the insect is going left, so they could cut it off, it all depends on if the one Stalker can hold on, which is slowing the insect down.
The pack quickly catch their meal but catch the scent of more food.... and a predator. Your planet evolves smoother terrain so it is easier to run.
The whara, solitary creatures, are scattered around the land. They use their huge claws like knives, stabbing their prey.
The whara rule the planet for many years before they become the prey and large land birds evolve bigger, meaner, and hungry. The hunters become the hunted for you. The planet is covered in grassy hills to the giant birds, raptors, can nest. The eggs are food to you but the mothers are very protective.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Fun!!!

FORM
Your Username:animalguy888
Species' Name:gigantis hobocus
Planet Name:poseidon
Bug/Fish/Rodent:fish
Describe Species:A large fish about the size of a bus. Its has deadly spines like a lion fish,no teeth,it eats bactaria,plankton like creatures,and sometimes plants like weeds.
Describe Planet:It is an earth-like exoplanet that orbits a sun-like star. It is 13 earth masses making it a super earth. it is 90% water and 10% land. It has no polar ice caps. The planet is farely young and there are currently no land creatures.
Other:none

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Accepted. I thought you would like to join Animal :D)
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

The Stalkers have changed. They have left the trees and now walk on the ground. They have lost their wings, and their bodies are very streamlined. They run on six legs and catch prey with their pincers. Still they live in predatory groups, and now live in a world of creatures big, small, fast, slow, dangerous, and docile. Stalkers still live in small packs, which is now much like a lion pride, the males are larger and come in bright colors and have more muscle, but are not good at hunting, females are smaller and better at hunting, and all females take care of the larvae while the males patrol the territory.
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

The whara's claws now have another purpose, cracking eggs. Some wharas even dare to attack the predators, birds and raptors. Whara are still solitary creatures, and only females take care of children. Their back legs have also been getting stronger, and they can now stand primarily on them.
Vegan: The other white meat.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

(Ill just jump in now)

gigantis hobocus started to get teeth. It is now more able to eat bigger plant material. It now feeds on kelp and other aquitac plant life.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

The Norwa get away from the Pokwty more often than they used to, but the underwater volcanoes are still dangerous. Two of the norwa take chances and swim towards one of the underwater volcanoes.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Hm... I guess ill post in a bit after I catch up on some things.... Internet is a pain so im on my Grampa's Mac, and I shall have auditions of second in command you can post Bob when I'm away.)
putong
Bluebird Chick

Post by putong »

I am going to join this event. it is kinda interesting.
which game? I have not seen any online games you refereed to. perhaps you can try some other games of different genre such as browser games online new or RPG Games.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

FORM Your Username: niallz299
Species' Name: Nuess
Planet Name:Mito
Bug/Fish/Rodent:fish
Describe Species: Tadpole like creatures with three sharp teeth, two on top and one on the bottom.They are the size of rats
Describe Planet:It is an earth-like exoplanet that orbits a sun-like star. It is 13 earth masses making it a super earth. it is 50% water and 10% land and 40% ice. It has huge polar ice caps, and grassy plains with a single volcano in the middle of the land
Other: birds are the only land creatures
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.