Wars of Obsidian

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Wars of Obsidian

Post by Grep42 »

This is a war between a parent race and child race. This is a war between blood. This is a war between griffins and hippogriffs.
It takes place in the Obsidian Mountains, a ring of volcanic mountains around a beautiful valley. It is here where the hippogriffs got fed up with the griffin's abuse. It is here where the noble griffins kept the hippogriffs from destroying the kindoms around the mountains. It is here where you decide the fate.

Hippogriff- A cross between a griffin and a horse, an impossible love. The hippogriff represents true love and the rare. Hippogriffs resent their parents, griffins and horses, because they are often abused and insulted. For that reason, they hate humanity for introducing the two. Is fast as lightning, as the legends say.
Griffin- A lion-eagle, one of the purest animals. The griffin represents truth and nobility. They abuse their child race, the hippogriffs, because they are not pure. They often defend humans, those who respect them. Is strong, much stronger than hippogriffs.

Form
Name-
Race-
Warrior, Hunter, Medic, or Royalty-
Gender-
Other-
Picture/Description-

My Form
Name- Ara
Race- Hippogriff
Warrior, Hunter, Medic, or Royalty- Queen of the Hippogriffs
Gender- Female
Picture/Description- http://images.wikia.com/wowwiki/images/ ... ph_TCG.jpg (Ignore the Night Elf and Tauren.)
Other-
Vegan: The other white meat.
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Re: Wars of Obsidian

Post by Swifty »

Interesting... I might join owo
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...