Territary (Ice Age) RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Re: Territary (Ice Age) RP

Post by Grep42 »

Grep clacked her beak at the mammoth. Those were the worst, always messing up her hunts. A large rodent was scared out of hiding, which she chased down and swallowed whole. She still needed food for her chicks, though.
Vegan: The other white meat.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Kuda heard trumpeting and immediatly picked up her cubs and moved them to the back of the den. She went out of the den and looked around. Animals were scattering everywhere. She saw mammoths form circles around young. She still looked for the predator. She spotted the predator. A Titanis. It swallowed a rodent whole. She went in her den to fend her cubs if it came too close.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Whats this? A kitty cat in her territory, huh? Grep wasn't going to stand for it. Her beak was the equivilent of a battle ax, and could smash skulls. She charged over to the den, leaving her chicks milling about in the grass. Grep dug at the den with her long claws.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro began tramping through the grass, looking for the titanis and trying to flush it out, but he was headed for the nest.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Grep's chicks, Tick and Rag, soon found huge furry feat all around them. They came close to being crushed. They ran for their lives, towards their mother. This was a mistake...
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

There was panic all over the place. A large male mammoth found the chicks heading toward him and he tried to step on them while Soro trumpeted.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Grep swung around to see a mammoth charging her chicks. There was nothing she could do to help them, so she called them over desperatly. Rag soon joined, and Tick ran into the grasses. Grep got low and hid.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

The herbivores had soon cleared out, Soro following a herd of mammoths with many young females, and only a few of them had young. So this was a good chance. Not anything was around, except for the rodents underground.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Grep waited a few minutes before coming out of hiding. She and her chicks went the oppisite direction, into a forest without a lot of trees still standing.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro had been ran off by the herd's matriarch, who had lost a tusk due to who knows what. Soro trumpeted in annoyance and lumbered away.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Kuda watched as the Titanis started digging out the den. She roared and backed up, trying to defend the cubs. She saw it look over to see her chicks almost being crushed. It called to them, one hiding in the grasses the other coming over. The mammoth that charged them went away, and the Titanis went the opposite directing, forgetting about them. This was a relief. She started rebuilding her den, making it more durable while the cubs played next to her.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Grep began serching for food again. Nothing over there, nothing over here. Oh look, there's some wolves enjoying a buffaloo. She decided to join them. Grep walked out of the forest and kicked the wolves away from the carcass. These were regular grey wolves, small and easy to beat. She called her chicks who came over and started feasting on the meat.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Runningwind, apparently not scared much by the previous event, could smell and hear a type of terror bird (She couldn't tell which type.) chasing away some type of wolves from...Some carcass. Runningwind was hungry and her mouth was watering, but she knew she was no match for a terror bird at her old age. Hoping some meat would be left when the terror bird had finished eating, Runningwind stayed crouched in the long grass.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Kuda finished rebuilding the nest, and was up for a walk to relax her. She nudged Belleza and Guapo to follow her.. closely.
"Who was that bird thing, Mom?" Belleza asked while tackling her brother.
"That was a terror bird called a Titanis." she answered. She didn't want them to know it was after them, "Hey, where's Guapo?"
Kuda looked around franticly while Guapo was busy chasing a butterfly. Kuda finally found him near a tree.
"Never run off like that-" she paused to sigh. "Just stay in my sight."
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro had tramped back to where the panic had started, the herbivores were all returning as well. Soro noticed a mother saber tooth with two cubs, but as she was not hunting, he would let them be, but he despised predators, Titanis out of all of them...he didn't know why, but he did. He'd always torture Titanis, but depending on his mood, he'd see what he would do about other predators.