Moderator: Kenya

Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Re: Race to Freedom - A roll-the-dice RPG

Post by Summerbreeze »

Name: Summer
Species: Winged Wolf
History: Cannot remember
Personality: Summerbreeze is very strict and dark-natured. She is majestic but if you look at her in terms of kindness, she is as ugly as can be. She is three years old and cannot remember anything due to an overdose of strong chemicals. < She is like the EXACT oppisite of me <3! Get it? Get it now?
Abilities: Can see in other animals veiw and can acess and complex beings thoughts.
Weaknesses: cannot remember anything due to an overdose of strong chemicals given to her by the researchers who captured her.
Looks: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=winged+w ... rl=http://
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Trip's eyes narrowed in annoyance when the door stood firmly shut, leaving him stuck in the boring cell. The large canine sighed and sat back down, examining the thing that barred his way with a bit more care, hoping to find some kind of weakness in the steel bars that he could exploit.
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Foxesrule wrote:Nyan Cat grinned as the door swinged open, but realised the reptile looked a little ill. Knowing he could do nothing about it, Nyan Cat walked towards the smell of food along the corridor.
(4) You spy a tray of food within easy reach, obviously intended for an employee.
NatureHeart wrote:Nayami looked back. The raptor got out. Ugh! She concentrated again on the motion sensor. She flew to the wall, and she tried to burn it.
(2) It seems that the metal sensor resists your attempt- charred but functioning.
Hope wrote:Clove darted over toward the terrarium. She easily flicked the door open and snake slithers out. Now, all she needs to do is to see if he's friendly. Clove nodded a friendly greeting and waited for the snake's reply.
(4) The snake looks up at you, reeling back at first but soon realizing you are not a threat. He uncoils and slithers towards you. "Might I help you with something?" He seems sincere.
Mindy wrote:Zoey smiled, satisfied that the dinosaur-thing would be able to escape. As she turned to head toward the open door, she paused, noticing a dog trapped nearby. He seemed a bit bored, but who wouldn't be, stuck in a cage all day? And then a rainbow beam shot out behind her, and she turned to see the Utahraptor's cage opened. Well. Looked like the Utahraptor wouldn't need those keys anymore. She decided to take them near the big, grey dog's cage instead, who actually needed them.

Zoey put aside what she or the dog would actually do with them to figure out once she got there. She had to get the keys near the lock before they could be used, after all.
(6) You slide the keys across the room towards the dog's cage. Unfortunately, they wedge under the cage just out of reach of the occupant. This is going to be a problem.
Grep42 wrote:Skull skulked quietly through the corridor. She would not help any of the other creatures escape, if they all escaped the humans would be looking hard for them. She snuck to a window, and went to quietly open it and jump to freedom.
(5) You leap out the open window, undetected by the motion sensor and finding yourself in the sunlight and freedom. You're on a grassy lawn, in one direction is a parking lot, in the other is a treeline.
Alexander wrote:Alexander was happy to notice the healing on his paw, enabling him to get over the pain a little easier. He wagged his tail as he looked out into the glass door, seeing what being out of the laboratory was like. It was kind of bright for him, but he was excited anyway. Anything other than the laboratory was exciting by this point. He thought for a moment, even though it was a silly idea. Maybe he could get a large piece of meat to use to break open the glass door! He Looked at the wall, lasers beaming from his eyes, hoping to find some large meat.
(3) A raw hunk of flesh goes flying into the wall, crashing into it with a 'sput'. Looks like it weakened it a little.
Summerbreeze wrote:Name: Summer
Species: Winged Wolf
History: Cannot remember
Personality: Summerbreeze is very strict and dark-natured. She is majestic but if you look at her in terms of kindness, she is as ugly as can be. She is three years old and cannot remember anything due to an overdose of strong chemicals. < She is like the EXACT oppisite of me <3! Get it? Get it now?
Abilities: Can see in other animals veiw and can acess and complex beings thoughts.
Weaknesses: cannot remember anything due to an overdose of strong chemicals given to her by the researchers who captured her.
Looks: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=winged+w ... rl=http://
(2) You find yourself in a small cage in the farthest corner of the room. It looks like the lock is shut tight, and the keys are nowhere in sight. What do you do?
Ayashe wrote:Trip's eyes narrowed in annoyance when the door stood firmly shut, leaving him stuck in the boring cell. The large canine sighed and sat back down, examining the thing that barred his way with a bit more care, hoping to find some kind of weakness in the steel bars that he could exploit.
(1) Though some of the cages in the room seem weak in some spots, and others look completely rusted, your's is brand new and incredible well-built. It seemed like a good thing back then, not having to sleep on a rusted floor anymore, but now it's not seeming like such a great thing. (1) You hear a scraping sound and look down in time to see a set of keys go sliding towards you and... wedge themselves under your cage. Wonderful.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Summer woke in a cage. The bindings of wire had to have kill her. But she was alive. Her eyes narrowed at the worker who passed by. She acsessed his mind and willed him to drop the keys. He did. She then realized she had no thumbs. She endlessly clawed at the lock for hours. Until it was so wore out that it just.... Gave in. She looked at the window and attemted to get out. Only to get shocked and knocked into a merciless coma. She barked once and then gave in, herself. And she was out.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

The she-dragon looks pleased, "I was wondering if you'll be willing to help me escape." she tilts her head and adds, "Your amazing strength could be quite helpful to me..." she looks around for optional escape routes. There is a few places others have broken out of but she sees a window opened a bit. The snake could easily open it enough for the two of them to squeeze through. There also seems to be a cage that was obviously meant for transportation of another animal. The cage wasn't made of steel so she could use her powers to break through once they leave the lab. She turns back to the snake and tells him the escape routes she has found.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

Skull dashed for the treeline, hoping for a thick forest where she could hide.
Vegan: The other white meat.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Nayami saw it wasn't working. She tried to fly over it instead, hoping it wouldn't detect her fire feathers.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Hoping the food didn't include fruit or vegetables, Nyan cat ate it greedily.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Mindy
Adult Bluebird

Post by Mindy »

Oh no... Zoey clapped a wing against her head-in-a-bubble in annoyance. Come on! She waddled over, and lying on the ground, stuck her wing under the cage, trying to get the keys out from there.
I often edit my posts. Most of the time, I do it before anyone else replies. But sometimes, I get unlucky. Sometimes, someone posts. Then it'll say at the bottom of my post:
Last edited by Mindy on blah blah blah, 1 time in total
or: 2 times
or: 12 times
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Alexander frowned, the meat idea didn't work. Maybe he could simply laser eye at the door and something big would be thrown at it, like how this meat did to the wall? He nodded to himself, readied his aim, and let out a beam shooting from his eyes, hoping for something big enough to break the glass door.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Name: Dems. (Named by mother) 1112-Phox (Named by scientist)
Species: Blue-fired pheonix.
History: Born in captivity, blue-fire was planted by scientists in his DNA before birth.
Personality: Timid, shy, blunt and to-the-point, fears the humans terribly, as they have taken away his parents and siblings.
Abilities: Can generally flame up when angry or when wanting to, and they are a blinding blue with white-hot tips. Feathers are a dark blue with cyan tinted tips when not flamed. Eyesare white with red around the pupil.
Weaknesses: Water weakens his body and makes him tired and weak. He is also weak from being under-fed and pumped with toxic substances.
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...