Race to Freedom - A roll-the-dice RPG

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Re: Race to Freedom - A roll-the-dice RPG

Post by Hope »

Clove feels her stomach growl not from hunger but from the food poisoning. She looks around, now looking for an ally. Clove sees a large snake struggling to free itself from it's terrarium, she also saw a mouse that easily slipped through the top of his cage a scientist left open a crack. She watched in amazement as the mouse leaps onto the top of it's den and onto the decorative branch and through the gap, but the snake breaks a large branch in half with a quick snap of it's muscles. She thinks.... should I get brains or strength....
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

The beautiful phoenix watched as the door fell open. She looked back at the others. She saw the hurt Utahraptor in the cage. Definatley bad luck. She was very lucky! She looked for any traps that could hurt her while escaping.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Mindy
Adult Bluebird

Post by Mindy »

The duck stared at the keys, puzzled at first at how she should grab them, her head being in a helmet and all. Unable to see a solution to grab them at first, other than to use her unwieldy wings, she came up with an idea. Zoey used her feet to slide them in front of the cage where the reptile would be able to grab them. It was a little more difficult than using her beak, but Zoey felt she could manage.
I often edit my posts. Most of the time, I do it before anyone else replies. But sometimes, I get unlucky. Sometimes, someone posts. Then it'll say at the bottom of my post:
Last edited by Mindy on blah blah blah, 1 time in total
or: 2 times
or: 12 times
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

Skull sat for a moment and thought. What to do, what to do. Eventually, she started jumping at the cage door again. Not to open it, but to attract attention.
Vegan: The other white meat.
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Here's a headshot.

Name: Trip
Species: Canine, something resembling a large gray German Shepherd.
History: Oh look, someone has amnesia.. -cough- In all honesty, he's not one of my RP OC's, so he doesn't really have one. Oh well, let's stick with amnesia, kay?
Personality: Authoritative, brash and sarcastic. He's a man (dog?) of business, but sometimes he gets ahead of himself. When he isn't bossing others around, Trip tends to put on a mask of uninterested to everything around him and simply ignore the world.
Abilities: Trip is fairly strong, but not extraordinarily so. He also can manage to take his goggles on and off, though it's more of a talent than an ability...
Weaknesses: Mental- Trip may act like a stone when it comes to cute things, but in reality he's a huge softy. Physical- Trip has a scar on the back of his hind leg, giving him a slight limp. When in extreme temperatures, it can ache or itch badly and makes walking very painful.

Trip eyed the cage door as he had been for the past hour, boredom apparent on his face. Then, finally, he got up and gave the door a nudge, perhaps hoping that there was slim chance his cage door wasn't shut all the way.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Alexander frowned about the glass stuck in his paw. Now it seems he couldn't run as fast as he wanted to.. time to resort to limping. He was looking for a way to get out of this place, and picked two options. Straight or right? He moved to the right, hoping this would gear him toward the right direction.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Nayn cat stared at the big-compared-to-himself-reptile-thing. Feeling sorry for it, Nyan Cat tried to open the door with his rainbow power-It worked on his own cage door, so it might work with the reptile thing's door.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Hope wrote:Clove feels her stomach growl not from hunger but from the food poisoning. She looks around, now looking for an ally. Clove sees a large snake struggling to free itself from it's terrarium, she also saw a mouse that easily slipped through the top of his cage a scientist left open a crack. She watched in amazement as the mouse leaps onto the top of it's den and onto the decorative branch and through the gap, but the snake breaks a large branch in half with a quick snap of it's muscles. She thinks.... should I get brains or strength....
Rolling for skills. (3) You feel like strength would be the better option right now. Your stomach also feels a little different... (5) Oh, looks like the food poisoning has passed!

Inv: n/a Inj: n/a
NatureHeart wrote:The beautiful phoenix watched as the door fell open. She looked back at the others. She saw the hurt Utahraptor in the cage. Definatley bad luck. She was very lucky! She looked for any traps that could hurt her while escaping.
Rolling to examine. (6) You notice a motion sensor in the hallway- it should be easy to evade now that you know where it is.

Mindy wrote:The duck stared at the keys, puzzled at first at how she should grab them, her head being in a helmet and all. Unable to see a solution to grab them at first, other than to use her unwieldy wings, she came up with an idea. Zoey used her feet to slide them in front of the cage where the reptile would be able to grab them. It was a little more difficult than using her beak, but Zoey felt she could manage.
Rolling to move keys. (4) It's not quite as hard as you had expected, and the keys slide easily, landing right in front of the cage.

Grep42 wrote:Skull sat for a moment and thought. What to do, what to do. Eventually, she started jumping at the cage door again. Not to open it, but to attract attention.
Rolling to attract attention. (6) You make an incredible amount of noise doing this- everyone around you can hear loud and clear that you want OUT. Unfortunately, now that the door to the hallway is open the sound carries much farther than just this room; you should best hope no humans can hear you. Oh, but look! Someone's coming to your aid! The nyan cat lets loose a rainbowy beam, and before you can dodge the door swings open. That's good, but the beam made you feel a little sick.

Inv: n/a Inj: nausea (temporary, -1 on concentration rolls.)
Ayashe wrote:Here's a headshot.

Trip eyed the cage door as he had been for the past hour, boredom apparent on his face. Then, finally, he got up and gave the door a nudge, perhaps hoping that there was slim chance his cage door wasn't shut all the way.
Rolling to nudge. (2) Well, it was worth a shot, anyway; looks like the door's shut tight.

Inj: n/a Inj: n/a
Alexander wrote:Alexander frowned about the glass stuck in his paw. Now it seems he couldn't run as fast as he wanted to.. time to resort to limping. He was looking for a way to get out of this place, and picked two options. Straight or right? He moved to the right, hoping this would gear him toward the right direction.
Rolling for luck. (5) You head straight down the hallway, eventually finding yourself beneath a large 'EXIT' sign. There's a glass door, through which you can see the outside world.

Inj: cuts (healing) Inv: n/a
Foxesrule wrote:Nayn cat stared at the big-compared-to-himself-reptile-thing. Feeling sorry for it, Nyan Cat tried to open the door with his rainbow power-It worked on his own cage door, so it might work with the reptile thing's door.
Rolling to open door. (6) The door swings open! Oh, but looks like the reptile got caught in the blast... he looks a little ill.

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Nyan Cat grinned as the door swinged open, but realised the reptile looked a little ill. Knowing he could do nothing about it, Nyan Cat walked towards the smell of food along the corridor.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Nayami looked back. The raptor got out. Ugh! She concentrated again on the motion sensor. She flew to the wall, and she tried to burn it.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Clove darted over toward the terrarium. She easily flicked the door open and snake slithers out. Now, all she needs to do is to see if he's friendly. Clove nodded a friendly greeting and waited for the snake's reply.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Mindy
Adult Bluebird

Post by Mindy »

Zoey smiled, satisfied that the dinosaur-thing would be able to escape. As she turned to head toward the open door, she paused, noticing a dog trapped nearby. He seemed a bit bored, but who wouldn't be, stuck in a cage all day? And then a rainbow beam shot out behind her, and she turned to see the Utahraptor's cage opened. Well. Looked like the Utahraptor wouldn't need those keys anymore. She decided to take them near the big, grey dog's cage instead, who actually needed them.

Zoey put aside what she or the dog would actually do with them to figure out once she got there. She had to get the keys near the lock before they could be used, after all.
I often edit my posts. Most of the time, I do it before anyone else replies. But sometimes, I get unlucky. Sometimes, someone posts. Then it'll say at the bottom of my post:
Last edited by Mindy on blah blah blah, 1 time in total
or: 2 times
or: 12 times
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

Skull skulked quietly through the corridor. She would not help any of the other creatures escape, if they all escaped the humans would be looking hard for them. She snuck to a window, and went to quietly open it and jump to freedom.
Vegan: The other white meat.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Grep42 wrote:Skull skulked quietly through the corridor. She would not help any of the other creatures escape, if they all escaped the humans would be looking hard for them. She snuck to a window, and went to quietly open it and jump to freedom.
(There was a motion sensor, so she couldn't sneak to a window without it catching her..)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Alexander was happy to notice the healing on his paw, enabling him to get over the pain a little easier. He wagged his tail as he looked out into the glass door, seeing what being out of the laboratory was like. It was kind of bright for him, but he was excited anyway. Anything other than the laboratory was exciting by this point. He thought for a moment, even though it was a silly idea. Maybe he could get a large piece of meat to use to break open the glass door! He Looked at the wall, lasers beaming from his eyes, hoping to find some large meat.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!